Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tickets 17:28 - Aug 12 with 1875 views14bowlers

On the question of ticket prices, there are no concession prices for the Bolton cup match.
Is this a new club decision that we oldies pay full price ?
It will not bother me , but, I always had the impression that all games had concessions regardless of the class of game.
Just a thought.
tickets on 17:53 - Aug 12 with 1791 viewsmacro

I might be wrong but aren’t cup ties ticketing agreed between both clubs - definitely the case in the FA Cup
tickets on 18:44 - Aug 12 with 1684 viewsblackdogblue

Cheapskate Sandyman won’t be happy 😀😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tickets on 18:49 - Aug 12 with 1657 viewsboromat

A lot of the reduced priced cup games 'simplify' the ticket options and band groups together. It also means they only need 2 gates at each entrance.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

tickets on 19:05 - Aug 12 with 1620 viewsDalenet

I don't think we have offered OAP concession prices for cup games for a number of seasons now.

The Bolton Cup game is still cheaper at full price than the concession price for a league game. I guess the club has fixed costs to cover. Just surprised that they have decided to open all stands for this one to be honest
tickets on 07:07 - Aug 13 with 1408 viewsSandyman

tickets on 18:44 - Aug 12 by blackdogblue

Cheapskate Sandyman won’t be happy 😀😀

The irony of a Sam Smiths drinker calling someone a cheapskate Their pubs are the only ones left round here you haven't been barred from . Just wait 'til Humphrey catches you using your mobile
tickets on 09:44 - Aug 13 with 1280 viewsblackdogblue

tickets on 07:07 - Aug 13 by Sandyman

The irony of a Sam Smiths drinker calling someone a cheapskate Their pubs are the only ones left round here you haven't been barred from . Just wait 'til Humphrey catches you using your mobile

Sad but true 😢

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024