Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonights Goals... 23:09 - Aug 13 with 3424 viewsdale1968

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11784884/rochdale-5-2-bolt

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Tonights Goals... on 23:24 - Aug 13 with 3317 viewsShun

I thought Pyke’s header was pretty routine at the time, it’s actually a really good finish!
Tonights Goals... on 23:31 - Aug 13 with 3272 viewsKenBoon

Some lovely goals there. Camps looking good (hopefully still here on 1st September).
Folk weren't joking when they said the 'keeper took half the goal mouth up with him on the first goal. The pitch is a joke.
Tonights Goals... on 10:18 - Aug 14 with 2792 viewsjonahwhereru

Two good pieces of team ethic / understanding. Jim consoles Magloire after there second and Calvin chooses to leave the ball for Rathbone for the fifth. Probably got a shout.
I still think there are plenty of folk who wouldn’t be upset if Camps left at any stage. Seems some people who pick up on a poor game for a player never let it go, and blind there view of that player regardless of his performances thereafter. Shame as all Camps has ever needed is some appreciation. Best choice for Managers Player Of The Season BBM could have made. He’S got some nouse that quietly spoken Irishman.
Tonights Goals... on 10:25 - Aug 14 with 2760 viewsAncoats_Blue

Tonights Goals... on 10:18 - Aug 14 by jonahwhereru

Two good pieces of team ethic / understanding. Jim consoles Magloire after there second and Calvin chooses to leave the ball for Rathbone for the fifth. Probably got a shout.
I still think there are plenty of folk who wouldn’t be upset if Camps left at any stage. Seems some people who pick up on a poor game for a player never let it go, and blind there view of that player regardless of his performances thereafter. Shame as all Camps has ever needed is some appreciation. Best choice for Managers Player Of The Season BBM could have made. He’S got some nouse that quietly spoken Irishman.

Every player we have used that was in the squad last season looks better. It's like we have new signings all over the place. Camps especially looks sharp.
Tonights Goals... on 13:06 - Aug 14 with 2518 viewsdawlishdale

Tonights Goals... on 10:25 - Aug 14 by Ancoats_Blue

Every player we have used that was in the squad last season looks better. It's like we have new signings all over the place. Camps especially looks sharp.

Have to agree.

Camps and MJ Williams are like completely new players this season. as if a huge cloud has been lifted from them.

Well done BBM and the coaching team.
Tonights Goals... on 13:11 - Aug 14 with 2494 viewsisitme

Tonights Goals... on 13:06 - Aug 14 by dawlishdale

Have to agree.

Camps and MJ Williams are like completely new players this season. as if a huge cloud has been lifted from them.

Well done BBM and the coaching team.

It is amazing what playing people in their correct position and asking them to play to their strengths does!
Tonights Goals... on 13:13 - Aug 14 with 2493 viewsChaffRAFC

Had major worries over MJ this season. Looked awful in pre-season but fair play to him, he's been superb so far. Was my MOTM against Doncaster as well.

Camps, well, this is what happens when you play a number 10 in his rightful role and not as a number 4!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Tonights Goals... on 13:22 - Aug 14 with 2452 views49thseason

The whole squad looks considerably fitter than any over the last two or three seasons. If we can chase other teams about for 90+ minutes over 46 games, we will do better than OK. The "Football them to death" approach seems to be back with a vengeance.
Login to get fewer ads

Tonights Goals... on 13:54 - Aug 14 with 2355 viewsBartRowou

There must be a massive difference in the changing room listening to the dulcet tones of BBM after years of Keith Hill. Less Radio 1, more Radio 3.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 13:54]

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Tonights Goals... on 15:02 - Aug 14 with 2240 viewsD_Alien

Tonights Goals... on 10:18 - Aug 14 by jonahwhereru

On the contrary, i doubt there's a single soul who'd want Camps to leave now that he's starting to perform to his potential again. And it's no good thinking that was always going to happen. BBM's appointment has obviously transformed his career. He's a lucky lad, and needs to make the most of it now

Incidentally, his knack of drawing fouls in the box is reminiscent of Billy Rudd in his prime, c. 1968-70

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tonights Goals... on 16:13 - Aug 14 with 2091 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Tonights Goals... on 15:02 - Aug 14 by D_Alien

On the contrary, i doubt there's a single soul who'd want Camps to leave now that he's starting to perform to his potential again. And it's no good thinking that was always going to happen. BBM's appointment has obviously transformed his career. He's a lucky lad, and needs to make the most of it now

Incidentally, his knack of drawing fouls in the box is reminiscent of Billy Rudd in his prime, c. 1968-70

Good point about "Penalty Assists".......but the thing is they aint sham or diving,charging in at speed is what CC is good at.....that's where he should be and then picking up the scraps like his 2nd goal last night,

More please.
Tonights Goals... on 17:44 - Aug 14 with 1922 viewsDaley_Lama

Perfect hat-trick for Camps.

One left foot
One right foot
One header(son penalty)

Poll: DF in or out

Tonights Goals... on 17:53 - Aug 14 with 1896 viewsaleanddale

Tonights Goals... on 23:24 - Aug 13 by Shun

I thought Pyke’s header was pretty routine at the time, it’s actually a really good finish!

it was a really smart header.

I think there is plenty more to come from Pyke he looks like he is improving with every game.

Rathbone was the man last night. Took the game by the scruff of the neck from his first minute on the pitch

Camps MUCH improved and I actually think he has another 10% or so in the locker to find and that might come with game time / match fitness and confidence.

The New Sheffield United lad at Left back is exactly what we needed.

Thought Magloire looked assured until his howler. lets hope he finds row Z next time!.

Bring on Shrews and Sunderland. Agree that these will be two games to see exactly how far this team can go this season.
Tonights Goals... on 18:24 - Aug 14 with 1850 viewsShun

Tonights Goals... on 15:02 - Aug 14 by D_Alien

Regarding your final paragraph, he’s almost as good as Will Buckley at it!
Tonights Goals... on 19:44 - Aug 14 with 1723 viewstodmordendale

About three seasons ago when Camps was establishing himself in the first team he was playing at number 10 and I presume that is why he was given the number. At that time Jamie Allen and Matty Lund were playing from deep it seemed as though all was well to progress. Regrettably Hill seemed to stymie the development of Camps, sold Allen and Lund and expected Callum to pick up both roles.
That pressure has been lifted and a Star is Re-born.
Helped by the transformation of Scouse W at the back.
BBM ... top man.
Luvvin it big time.
Tonights Goals... on 19:55 - Aug 14 with 1688 viewsnordenblue

Tonights Goals... on 18:24 - Aug 14 by Shun

Regarding your final paragraph, he’s almost as good as Will Buckley at it!

That boy could leave a trailing leg in
Tonights Goals... on 21:49 - Aug 14 with 1533 views49thseason

Speaking of Buckley, does anyone know what he is doing at the moment, his contract at Bolton looks to have run out according to Wiki.
Tonights Goals... on 22:07 - Aug 14 with 1487 viewsscarrow

Tonights Goals... on 21:49 - Aug 14 by 49thseason

Speaking of Buckley, does anyone know what he is doing at the moment, his contract at Bolton looks to have run out according to Wiki.

Without a club.

Poll: Final position

Tonights Goals... on 23:28 - Aug 14 with 1384 viewsShun

Tonights Goals... on 22:07 - Aug 14 by scarrow

Without a club.

Well BBM has been after a nimble forward!
Tonights Goals... on 09:49 - Aug 16 with 1033 viewsDareToCalvin

Tonights Goals... on 23:28 - Aug 14 by Shun

Well BBM has been after a nimble forward!

Alan Nixon believes Doncaster are in for Buckley.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024