Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And so it begins! 12:37 - Aug 15 with 4200 viewsToffeemanc

think this maybe down to not getting paid?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49358981

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

And so it begins! on 12:59 - Aug 15 with 4071 viewsboromat

His record has been very good so it can only be down to him not being paid, Macc deciding they can't afford him going forward or he's had an offer from elsewhere.

I was surprised when I saw it. Hope he gets another go in the EFL soon.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

And so it begins! on 13:23 - Aug 15 with 3971 views442Dale

Wonder if Hill might be interested in that job?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

And so it begins! on 13:56 - Aug 15 with 3901 viewschalky_ncfc

He walked out on Notts after just one game when Munto "bought" us,at the time everything was bright and rosey and nothing was suspicious about the new owners and I've always wondered what he knew that everybody else didn't

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

And so it begins! on 00:29 - Aug 16 with 3375 viewsParechart

This might be perfect for Hill.
His level..can bully players for 6 months before losing the dressing room.
The guy just has zero empathy with people below his Managerial status.
Flitcroft is different, can talk associate with the players...
All big time Charlies lose it in the end....
I always thought Hill and Flicker working for a real manager as assistants.
Would be great grafters, as long as some Roy Hodgson type guy had the last say.
And pick the team the players would always have a professional to fall back on, not an omnipotent person.
Wonder if anyone agrees ...could even Be number 1 and 2 equal behind a real manager in the championship.
And so it begins! on 01:38 - Aug 16 with 3352 viewsDaley_Lama

And so it begins! on 13:56 - Aug 15 by chalky_ncfc

He walked out on Notts after just one game when Munto "bought" us,at the time everything was bright and rosey and nothing was suspicious about the new owners and I've always wondered what he knew that everybody else didn't

Blimey, it is 10 years since big Sol donned a County shirt to play his one and only game (lost 2-1 away at Morecambe)

Had to google all of that and in doing so the name ‘Peter Trembling’ and ‘5 year plan’ re-ignited further memories. Unlike Stewpot Day Trembling was ambitious - he was shooting for The Prem.

I wonder where Trembling is now? Oooh, he coaches U15s football now. Fair play to him, found his station in life.

Poll: DF in or out

And so it begins! on 23:05 - Aug 16 with 2989 viewsscarrow

Manager number 2 goes - huddersfield- 1 win in 19.

Poll: Final position

And so it begins! on 23:42 - Aug 16 with 2935 viewsSandyman

And so it begins! on 23:05 - Aug 16 by scarrow

Manager number 2 goes - huddersfield- 1 win in 19.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49319183
And so it begins! on 13:31 - Aug 17 with 2613 viewsEllDale

Is Huddersfield too big a job for HIll?
I work in the area and their fans are sooooo deluded. Some of them are as bad as if not worse than some of the contributors to the Bury message board.
They think that because they spent two seasons in the top flight they are a Premiership club by right.
And because the chairman sold the club for millions then that money will automatically be channelled back into the team.
If they don't get the right manager in this time I can see them doing a Sunderland and sliding right through.
Login to get fewer ads

And so it begins! on 20:10 - Aug 17 with 2443 viewsnordenblue

And so it begins! on 13:31 - Aug 17 by EllDale

Is Huddersfield too big a job for HIll?
I work in the area and their fans are sooooo deluded. Some of them are as bad as if not worse than some of the contributors to the Bury message board.
They think that because they spent two seasons in the top flight they are a Premiership club by right.
And because the chairman sold the club for millions then that money will automatically be channelled back into the team.
If they don't get the right manager in this time I can see them doing a Sunderland and sliding right through.

He won't get near the job,he's nowhere near up to that level anymore, now his ego has had time to settle and he's had a word with himself he'll make some club a brilliant manager again I think,just not that high up the chain.
And so it begins! on 21:15 - Aug 17 with 2330 viewsmacro

And so it begins! on 20:10 - Aug 17 by nordenblue

He won't get near the job,he's nowhere near up to that level anymore, now his ego has had time to settle and he's had a word with himself he'll make some club a brilliant manager again I think,just not that high up the chain.

Had a similar conversation today, Hill isn’t a big enough fish for Huddersfield but probably too big for Macc.
And so it begins! on 21:50 - Aug 17 with 2287 viewsrochdaleriddler

And so it begins! on 21:15 - Aug 17 by macro

Had a similar conversation today, Hill isn’t a big enough fish for Huddersfield but probably too big for Macc.

His stock will be Mac level

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024