Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
by way of repentance 13:22 - Aug 16 with 1152 viewswasit

Suitably chastised, and rightly so,, hows about this proposal?
A Dale dedicated radio channel. This not as outlandish as it seems. A simple google search,:how to set up your own radio channel: is very revealing.
It may not be simple and there would be costs etc. But with sponsorship and revenue from
LOCAL business advertising revenue etc, it should be self funding.
Live coverage of dales matches, plus news bulletins etc.
And staffing, +expertise needed of course.AND NO I WOULD NOT VOLUNTEER TO SUPPLY ANY MUSIC.(PHEW I HEAR.

It sounds too good to be true, and that may be so,
Indeed, RAFC may be interested in sponsorship and it could add a revenue stream for the club
As a safety precaution I am making my way to my hastily constructed Anderson shelter\\
by way of repentance on 13:33 - Aug 16 with 1105 viewsDaleiLama

Great idea. Couple of threads on your board recently about what fans have done instead of going to a game and looks like plenty have time on their hands to man something like this. Some might even enjoy seeing a ball kicked after the ref blows his whistle at 3pm instead of imagining it in a stadium with no teams and a couple of dozen fans. Suggest we should steer clear of self-funding initiatives, when there are organisations willing to lend money at 30%+ p.a. though? If it doesn't work out we can pull the plug literally and figuratively. We'll be on to you at that point for advice on the finer points of administration. Pop by again sometime soon won't you?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

by way of repentance on 13:40 - Aug 16 with 1058 viewsCleedale

Isn't that partly what the efl iPlayer does with full online radio commentary, live streamed matches outside of the usual Sat. 3-5pm and ALL matches streamed if you live abroad?!!! Atm., think half of all this money goes to the club and t'other to efl.

Otherwise share your ambition but? Perhaps contact the club as surely there'd be plenty there who could offer first-hand experience of all the pitfalls etc. but having read their recent article about £350k needed per month, but hey, see what you find out.
by way of repentance on 16:26 - Aug 16 with 761 viewskel

“AND NO I WOULD NOT VOLUNTEER TO SUPPLY ANY MUSIC.(PHEW I HEAR.”

Why phew? Is your music taste known well on here or summat?

Have another go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024