Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
cw1 05:47 - Aug 23 with 4195 viewskiwidale

He's not a full quid is he so leave him alone, obviously he's not all there, the lights are on but nobody is home, one sandwich short of a picnic, the lift doesn't go to the top floor, the wheel is spinning but the hampster has fooked off. The EFL must have a clause on here about kids welfare when playing against adults or summat.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 5:55]

This is not the time for bickering.

cw1 on 06:17 - Aug 23 with 3157 viewsRAFCBLUE

bury only contributes only a few pence in £ TBF.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

cw1 on 06:35 - Aug 23 with 3119 viewsD_Alien

Starting a thread about him/it is pretty shit

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

cw1 on 08:41 - Aug 23 with 2963 viewskiwidale

cw1 on 06:35 - Aug 23 by D_Alien

Starting a thread about him/it is pretty shit

dear me, I've been chastened by the righteous but I will tell you what is shit D_A is the reaction to the child on here from our some of our illustrious readership including you're good self can I suggest you take your very own advise to him and " f*ck off" .
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 8:58]

cw1 on 09:26 - Aug 23 with 2905 viewsblackdogblue

cw1 on 08:41 - Aug 23 by kiwidale

dear me, I've been chastened by the righteous but I will tell you what is shit D_A is the reaction to the child on here from our some of our illustrious readership including you're good self can I suggest you take your very own advise to him and " f*ck off" .
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 8:58]

Save your anger for the Gimp, he should banned like the beardy boy crew do

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

cw1 on 10:20 - Aug 23 with 2835 viewskiwidale

cw1 on 09:26 - Aug 23 by blackdogblue

Save your anger for the Gimp, he should banned like the beardy boy crew do

no anger from me blackdog just tit for tat which I admit is childish. Parky does ruffle a few feathers on here and I while I don't often agree with him its not necessary a bad thing. I hope non of us on our death bed wish we had spent more time arguing falling out on the internet, nobody gives a shit what we think.

cw1 on 13:37 - Aug 23 with 2718 viewsParkinsGimp

Thank you gentlemen, I ruffle feathers because I tell the truth, and despite most on here telling the mong board the truth , they sometimes dont like to hear it themselves.
As you know I was not a lover of Kim Jung Hill for quite a while and I have no time for Calvin Andrew, and the hero worship he gets. I looked at his scoring record before he came here and as we know it was abysmal and he still is. Missed a couple v Sunderland just to cap it.
I love Rochdale AFC and for that reason I act with passion , I dont like to accept mediocrity if I can see we can make steps forward.
Far too many Rochdale fans fall into the trap of "Lil Ole Rochdale" , we are punching above our weight etc....
cw1 on 13:50 - Aug 23 with 2695 viewsTVOS1907

cw1 on 13:37 - Aug 23 by ParkinsGimp

Thank you gentlemen, I ruffle feathers because I tell the truth, and despite most on here telling the mong board the truth , they sometimes dont like to hear it themselves.
As you know I was not a lover of Kim Jung Hill for quite a while and I have no time for Calvin Andrew, and the hero worship he gets. I looked at his scoring record before he came here and as we know it was abysmal and he still is. Missed a couple v Sunderland just to cap it.
I love Rochdale AFC and for that reason I act with passion , I dont like to accept mediocrity if I can see we can make steps forward.
Far too many Rochdale fans fall into the trap of "Lil Ole Rochdale" , we are punching above our weight etc....

You also didn't rate Mendez-Laing.

Wonder what happened to him?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

cw1 on 13:56 - Aug 23 with 2675 viewskiwidale

cw1 on 13:50 - Aug 23 by TVOS1907

You also didn't rate Mendez-Laing.

Wonder what happened to him?

did you rate him when he was shit? granted he was a fantastic player in the last few months and went on to prove it.

Login to get fewer ads

cw1 on 13:59 - Aug 23 with 2658 viewsfitzochris

cw1 on 13:56 - Aug 23 by kiwidale

did you rate him when he was shit? granted he was a fantastic player in the last few months and went on to prove it.

PG didn’t rate him when he was signed, before he’d kicked a ball. The rest of us “lil ole Rochdale” fans at least like to give people a chance.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 14:01]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

cw1 on 14:05 - Aug 23 with 2628 viewsTVOS1907

I waited until I'd seen him play before passing judgement, rather than basing any opinion on the fact he'd once played for Cambridge.

He became an excellent player.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 14:07]

cw1 on 14:14 - Aug 23 with 2604 viewskiwidale

cw1 on 13:59 - Aug 23 by fitzochris

PG didn’t rate him when he was signed, before he’d kicked a ball. The rest of us “lil ole Rochdale” fans at least like to give people a chance.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 14:01]

I never said I agreed with Parkins but I accept his is just another opinion often different than mine, sometimes he is right but in my opinion often wrong. He is a colourful character non the less and not shy to say his peice.

cw1 on 14:18 - Aug 23 with 2591 viewsfitzochris

cw1 on 14:14 - Aug 23 by kiwidale

I never said I agreed with Parkins but I accept his is just another opinion often different than mine, sometimes he is right but in my opinion often wrong. He is a colourful character non the less and not shy to say his peice.

Writing a player off as shit before he has kicked a ball for us is wrong all day, every day.

cw1 on 14:24 - Aug 23 with 2572 viewskiwidale

cw1 on 14:18 - Aug 23 by fitzochris

Writing a player off as shit before he has kicked a ball for us is wrong all day, every day.

Being honest I don't believe Parkin said that before ML kicked a ball for us, questioning his cv before he came her is one thing and to be fair it took ML a long time to prove Parkins wrong if in fact he did say it.

cw1 on 14:27 - Aug 23 with 2558 viewsfitzochris

cw1 on 14:24 - Aug 23 by kiwidale

Being honest I don't believe Parkin said that before ML kicked a ball for us, questioning his cv before he came her is one thing and to be fair it took ML a long time to prove Parkins wrong if in fact he did say it.

He questioned the club for which he had last played (that being a division below us) and said he was shit based on that.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 14:30]

cw1 on 14:28 - Aug 23 with 2554 viewsTVOS1907

cw1 on 14:24 - Aug 23 by kiwidale

He did say it; why would we make it up?

Mendez-Laing also scored a hat-trick in his fourth full game for the club and netted ten goals in his first season, so he didn't take a long time to do anything.

cw1 on 14:35 - Aug 23 with 2530 viewskiwidale

cw1 on 14:28 - Aug 23 by TVOS1907

He did say it; why would we make it up?

Mendez-Laing also scored a hat-trick in his fourth full game for the club and netted ten goals in his first season, so he didn't take a long time to do anything.

I did not infer that you was lying and I stand corrected then them are not bad stats for any player. Might it have been ML was another that suffered under Hill? Parkin was right about Hill at the end well before most of us agreed with him.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 14:37]

cw1 on 14:41 - Aug 23 with 2509 viewsTVOS1907

cw1 on 14:35 - Aug 23 by kiwidale

I did not infer that you was lying and I stand corrected then them are not bad stats for any player. Might it have been ML was another that suffered under Hill? Parkin was right about Hill at the end well before most of us agreed with him.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 14:37]

How did he suffer under Hill?

He played even better in 2016/17 and then went to Championship club Cardiff at the end of his contract.

cw1 on 17:45 - Aug 23 with 2412 viewsShun

He was never shit! I don’t know where you come up with these bizarre thoughts you have, kiwi. NML was sometimes lazy but right from his first game it was clear he had far more talent, pace, and strength than most players in the league.
cw1 on 17:46 - Aug 23 with 2410 viewsblackdogblue

Rochdale is a $h1thole we already know & I live here 😀😀😂

Apart from the best team in the world, wouldn’t change even for money.

Home & away, win or lose, Up The Dale & Down the Ale...

Sam smiths of course as barred from other establishments which shall remain anonymous 😂

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

cw1 on 17:55 - Aug 23 with 2391 viewsD_Alien

cw1 on 17:46 - Aug 23 by blackdogblue

Sam smiths of course as barred from other establishments which shall remain anonymous 😂

You'll not be able to drink in here then. This isn't a shithole, btw, nor are several other very pleasant hostelries in and around Rochdale. As always, much depends on outlook

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/129889

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

cw1 on 18:30 - Aug 23 with 2335 viewsrochdale_ranger

cw1 on 17:46 - Aug 23 by blackdogblue

Worst Sam smiths ale house= the grapes in Heywood.
Best Sam smiths is the bridge in the alley.
cw1 on 22:03 - Aug 23 with 2187 viewssince58

cw1 on 18:30 - Aug 23 by rochdale_ranger

Worst Sam smiths ale house= the grapes in Heywood.
Best Sam smiths is the bridge in the alley.

Fook me that's scary.
cw1 on 22:32 - Aug 23 with 2119 viewsEllDale

Sam Smiths must be an acquired taste. It tastes like Lanry to me whichever pub you go to of theirs.
cw1 on 22:37 - Aug 23 with 2102 viewssince58

cw1 on 22:32 - Aug 23 by EllDale

Sam Smiths must be an acquired taste. It tastes like Lanry to me whichever pub you go to of theirs.

Lanry n limes ok.
cw1 on 07:32 - Aug 24 with 1963 viewskiwidale

cw1 on 17:45 - Aug 23 by Shun

He was never shit! I don’t know where you come up with these bizarre thoughts you have, kiwi. NML was sometimes lazy but right from his first game it was clear he had far more talent, pace, and strength than most players in the league.

I remember now it was Parkins who told me he was shit .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024