Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio 5 09:50 - Aug 23 with 2098 viewsjonesy

Really surprised no-one from Rochdale has phoned in to radio 5. Phone-in feeling really sorry for Bury! Makes you realise how biased bbc is and how they only put one side of an argument.
Radio 5 on 09:52 - Aug 23 with 2092 viewsParkinsGimp

The whole media circus are embarrasing.
They have ignored the truth and the hard facts . they wont want to look at the list of debtors, they wont check that famous history , which shows they have done this before and bleated before. Their time has come. Get rid and get rid now!
Radio 5 on 10:07 - Aug 23 with 2017 viewsrochdaleriddler

Has anyone tried to ring in?, if they haven’t you can’t blame bbc for not putting them on!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Radio 5 on 10:08 - Aug 23 with 2013 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Radio 5 on 09:52 - Aug 23 by ParkinsGimp

The whole media circus are embarrasing.
They have ignored the truth and the hard facts . they wont want to look at the list of debtors, they wont check that famous history , which shows they have done this before and bleated before. Their time has come. Get rid and get rid now!

Steve Dale on Talksport in 5 minutes, could be last opportunity to hear his nonsense!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Radio 5 on 10:12 - Aug 23 with 1991 viewskiwidale

I hope nobody rings in it will be seen as bitter Dale fans.

This is not the time for bickering.

Radio 5 on 10:20 - Aug 23 with 1948 viewsD_Alien

Radio 5 on 10:12 - Aug 23 by kiwidale

I hope nobody rings in it will be seen as bitter Dale fans.

Bitter about what, ffs?

When you f*cked off to New Zealand did you forget to pack your brain?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Radio 5 on 10:27 - Aug 23 with 1907 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Radio 5 on 10:20 - Aug 23 by D_Alien

Bitter about what, ffs?

When you f*cked off to New Zealand did you forget to pack your brain?

Comedy genius is Dale, swearing and trying to raise 2.7 million of pledges off local businesses.

Talk about last minute!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Radio 5 on 10:30 - Aug 23 with 1890 viewsdalenumber2

I worry that this messageboard has become more about Bury than Dale!
However adding to the thousands of posts on the subject, I would never gloat about their situation as we don’t know for sure what is round the corner ourselves. It’s all a very sad state of affairs for their supporters (many I’m sure are decent people). The best scenario in my opinion is that they are punished by being kicked out of the league but that they can reform and start again. I’ll miss the derbys and the rivalry.
Meanwhile, I look forward to this messageboard being mostly about Dale again.
Radio 5 on 10:32 - Aug 23 with 1878 viewskiwidale

Irrespective of the unpalatable facts regarding the self inflicted demise of Bury as reported on this thread its being reported in the media as "poor Bury" the wider football community is sympathetic when any club goes bust. I've been to funerals where the biggest tw@t you could ever meet was portrayed as a saint expect it to be thus if Bury get expelled.

This is not the time for bickering.

Login to get fewer ads

Radio 5 on 11:49 - Aug 23 with 1737 viewselectricblue

Radio 5 on 10:27 - Aug 23 by Thacks_Rabbits

Comedy genius is Dale, swearing and trying to raise 2.7 million of pledges off local businesses.

Talk about last minute!!!!

Wonder how many bury supporters are ripping up their settees this very minute looking for loose change to help the lost cause...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Radio 5 on 11:52 - Aug 23 with 1722 viewsfinberty

This is not a bury FC v Rochdale thing at all, and we should not be being seen as a protagonist in this matter.

We are one of 91 others.

Happy not to be represented in the moan/pity-fest.
Radio 5 on 11:59 - Aug 23 with 1695 viewsD_Alien

Radio 5 on 11:52 - Aug 23 by finberty

This is not a bury FC v Rochdale thing at all, and we should not be being seen as a protagonist in this matter.

We are one of 91 others.

Happy not to be represented in the moan/pity-fest.

I agree finberty, but would it make us look bitter? Not in a million years

Gloaty, perhaps. Which isn't a dignified look

Radio 5 on 12:18 - Aug 23 with 1608 viewsTVOS1907

Radio 5 on 11:49 - Aug 23 by electricblue

Wonder how many bury supporters are ripping up their settees this very minute looking for loose change to help the lost cause...

You could ask all those you seem to know...

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Radio 5 on 12:30 - Aug 23 with 1561 viewselectricblue

Radio 5 on 12:18 - Aug 23 by TVOS1907

You could ask all those you seem to know...

Well seeing as one is a season ticket holder she wants her seat taking out of the main stand and taking home..
She thinks she as the right to do so as she as paid for it..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Radio 5 on 12:31 - Aug 23 with 1550 viewsTVOS1907

Radio 5 on 12:30 - Aug 23 by electricblue

Well seeing as one is a season ticket holder she wants her seat taking out of the main stand and taking home..

Right

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Radio 5 on 12:41 - Aug 23 with 1511 viewsD_Alien

Radio 5 on 12:31 - Aug 23 by TVOS1907

Right

That's what e said!

Radio 5 on 13:23 - Aug 23 with 1394 viewsrobtheb

Discussion on Radio 2, Jeremy Vine any time now.
Radio 5 on 13:28 - Aug 23 with 1369 views49thseason

Radio 5 on 12:30 - Aug 23 by electricblue

Well as long as she brings it back ready for next season.. Oh...
Radio 5 on 13:42 - Aug 23 with 1333 viewsjonahwhereru

The voice of reason dale number two, thanks for the balancing contribution.

Bad day for football, terrible time for the football league. People could see a mile off this was all going to end in tears for Bury. They have plenty of sound minded supports, like all clubs do. They knew where this was going and in truth the fat lady has been singing for years. As a supporter you are powerless to prevent bad decisions being made by fantasists if they get hold of your club. So yes I do feel sorry for those type of supporters a Bury. I would be mortified if the boot was on the other foot.

But as the vets say the kindest thing to do now is put those GOOD Bury fans out of their misery. Then let a club rise from the ashes. If saved I can only see them slipping several division, like Darlington did. If they reform and the supporters are at the centre of it at least they would be fully invested in the new Bury.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 13:44]
Radio 5 on 14:44 - Aug 23 with 1249 viewsDaleiLama

Radio 5 on 10:30 - Aug 23 by dalenumber2

I worry that this messageboard has become more about Bury than Dale!
However adding to the thousands of posts on the subject, I would never gloat about their situation as we don’t know for sure what is round the corner ourselves. It’s all a very sad state of affairs for their supporters (many I’m sure are decent people). The best scenario in my opinion is that they are punished by being kicked out of the league but that they can reform and start again. I’ll miss the derbys and the rivalry.
Meanwhile, I look forward to this messageboard being mostly about Dale again.

These extraordinary times are being reflected in that activity, but I do take your point.

The best thing that can probably happen now is the plug is pulled, a scorched earth period follows and those with the desire, dust themselves down and try to start again. I suspect it will be a long and rocky road, and having watched how many factions appear to be pulling in different directions, I'm struggling to imagine it being a runaway success, but you never know until you try?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 14:48]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Radio 5 on 16:21 - Aug 23 with 1111 viewsshawclough_dale

Think you will find the fat lady is chained to the downpipe at gigg Lane.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024