Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" 08:26 - Aug 30 with 2329 viewsSheffield_dale

How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 09:12 - Aug 30 with 2264 viewsSheffield_dale

Referring to a previous post from Boromat
How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 09:13 - Aug 30 with 2257 viewsSheffield_dale

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/rochdale/forum/246138/an-opportunity-to-sh
How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 09:28 - Aug 30 with 2220 viewssmaclad1

Just stop it. This is load of crap and hopefully in 3/4 weeks time all the hysteria around bury will have died down.

If you feel so sorry for bury get your banner made and sit in the car park at Spotland on 14 December.
How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 09:44 - Aug 30 with 2187 viewsSheffield_dale

How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 09:28 - Aug 30 by smaclad1

Just stop it. This is load of crap and hopefully in 3/4 weeks time all the hysteria around bury will have died down.

If you feel so sorry for bury get your banner made and sit in the car park at Spotland on 14 December.

Clearly haven’t read my post on the original thread 👍🏼
How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 09:57 - Aug 30 with 2159 viewsForever_and_a_Dale

How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 09:44 - Aug 30 by Sheffield_dale

A football club virgins banner would be more appropriate
How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 11:01 - Aug 30 with 2072 viewsD_Alien

How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 09:44 - Aug 30 by Sheffield_dale

We've read it and it's utter shite

Just drop it. The game is about Dale v Man U, fook all else

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

How about a banner at the Man U match. on 11:09 - Aug 30 with 2052 viewssweetcorn

How about we just think about playing the biggest club in england and enjoy ourselves, instead of giving a f*ck about a club which no longer exists.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 11:13]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 11:13 - Aug 30 with 2038 viewsSandyman

How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 11:01 - Aug 30 by D_Alien

We've read it and it's utter shite

Just drop it. The game is about Dale v Man U, fook all else

This.

If those concerned have the time, effort and money available, another banner supporting Rochdale AFC will be great to see and appreciated. Why give those with no league club the attention they crave on OUR big pay day ?
Login to get fewer ads

How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 11:53 - Aug 30 with 1996 viewsboromat

How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 09:12 - Aug 30 by Sheffield_dale

Referring to a previous post from Boromat

Thanks Sheffield_dale but this is the reason I didn't do a poll

Poll: What are we more excited for?

How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 12:29 - Aug 30 with 1945 viewsSheffield_dale

How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 11:53 - Aug 30 by boromat

Thanks Sheffield_dale but this is the reason I didn't do a poll

Lesson learnt I suppose. I think people are missing the point that it would be promoting how well our club is doing, in a tongue in cheek way that would give us good PR (maximising our big day).

But have got the message. Just a shame a tinge of aggression seems to be the norm when expressing a difference of opinion.
How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 12:31 - Aug 30 with 1940 viewsD_Alien

How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 12:29 - Aug 30 by Sheffield_dale

Lesson learnt I suppose. I think people are missing the point that it would be promoting how well our club is doing, in a tongue in cheek way that would give us good PR (maximising our big day).

But have got the message. Just a shame a tinge of aggression seems to be the norm when expressing a difference of opinion.

Only in response to your "can't have read my post..."

Aggression meets condescension head on

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

How about a banner at the Man U match. "We'd rather be playing Bury!" on 14:34 - Aug 30 with 1820 viewssmaclad1

I have looked at your post on the original thread and can't see anything there to change my views. I would refer you to my post on the United thread.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024