Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend 07:31 - Aug 31 with 1856 viewstodmordendale

Any thoughts on today’s team.
I would prefer Williams playing as the holding midfielder with Ryan, Morley and Rathbone as an interchanging middle 3. Camps playing forward in the true number 10 off Hendo.
Defence looks solid with O’Connor massive.
Southend on 08:06 - Aug 31 with 1804 viewsSheffdale

I think we've got a pretty solid defence this year and great to see recruits fitting in with BBM's preferred style of play. No square pegs in round roles from what I see. It would presumably have been easy to bring back Joe B but the signing of RND, the lad from Sheffield has been a real bonus (must rave to my Blades neighbours!). O'Connell a formidable signing and much as Josh deserves praise for his unstinting service over the years I do like Sanchez. Further forward midfield looks creative and with Ryan getting back to match fitness there is some much needed bite. Hope no weekend bids come in for Camps. Up front we're still a bit light - we need Hendo's supporting cast to add to their goals tally. As for today's team, I'm happy with whoever BBM puts out. He's made a fantastic start to his managerial career.
Southend on 08:15 - Aug 31 with 1789 viewssmaclad1

Don't want to come over all Bolton, but need to make sure we're not making too heavy a demand on Matheson. Otherwise - steady as she goes so far as team selection is concerned.
Southend on 09:21 - Aug 31 with 1680 viewsaleanddale

Agree BBM made a fantastic start to his managerial career.

There will be bumps let’s hope today isnt one.

Up the Dale - but more ruthless up top and we should have a season to remember!
Southend on 10:01 - Aug 31 with 1624 viewsjonahwhereru

We have excellent knowledge of the strenghs of both Humphrey’s and Hamilton. Need to prevent either from shooting from distance. The former could go down either channel but just wonder if
Matheson will bee seen as the best option against him.
Was drinking with Southend fans last night and they suggested O’shaunessy the centre half is very poor so I hope we can create a few chances.
Interesting they also wanted the Dale to win as they don’t want Bond to stay. One actually does some work for the club in a non football capacity and he said it would not cost to much to get rid of him, as there is a severance clauses in the contract.
Will the players be playing for Bond today? Who knows, but either way I expect us to give it a right good go today.

UTD
Southend on 11:17 - Aug 31 with 1522 viewsrochdaleriddler

Southend on 08:15 - Aug 31 by smaclad1

Don't want to come over all Bolton, but need to make sure we're not making too heavy a demand on Matheson. Otherwise - steady as she goes so far as team selection is concerned.

Be one hell of a load that

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024