Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Callum Camps 11:14 - Sep 1 with 2442 viewsaleanddale

I have always said Callum Camps was full of talent but never consistently delivered!.

Well Callum has certainly started this season on fire and looks to have found the missing piece of the jigsaw.

Superb start to the season and now looks like the finished article we all hoped he would be.

More of the same every week please because when he is on song he is a joy to watch.

Callum Camps on 11:26 - Sep 1 with 2399 viewsD_Alien

As one of his fiercest critics last season, i can only agree

Much of my criticism was based on the annoyance that he was wasting his talent by not applying himself to the game. BBM seems to have been the catalyst for the change we've seen in him

Of course, he may prefer to play in the more advanced role, which very much suits him and the team, but during certain stages of games we've seen him dropping back to support the back four and he's shown maturity in doing so

He's rapidly becoming one of my favourite players now, in a team with no shortage of candidates

[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 11:29]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Callum Camps on 11:29 - Sep 1 with 2373 viewstodmordendale

Spot on D.Alien
Callum Camps on 11:40 - Sep 1 with 2330 views1907

Would imagine this will be his last season with us.

I’m just chuffed we are seeing him at his absolute best as I feel he has been on the of some deserved criticism but a lot of undeserved criticism also.

He is unbelievably talented & has matured into a fantastic player

Long may his form continue.
Callum Camps on 12:49 - Sep 1 with 2176 viewsNewbury_Dale

Much fitter this season
Callum Camps on 13:04 - Sep 1 with 2124 viewsisitme

Callum Camps on 12:49 - Sep 1 by Newbury_Dale

Much fitter this season

I think the whole team is. Gibbens coming back has been an excellent and overlooked signing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024