Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill's first signing 13:23 - Sep 2 with 11394 viewsFrog

Verlinden from Stoke on loan.
Hill's first signing on 17:57 - Sep 2 with 2562 viewsboromat

Front 3 of Buckley, O'Grady and Dagnell? 😂

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Hill's first signing on 18:00 - Sep 2 with 2524 views1907

Does Hilly even have they eye for new players anymore?

I’ve got to say signing O’Grady & Bunney as his first signings for Bolton doesn’t fill me with confidence for them.

They weren’t good enough for us last season?

This won’t end well.
Hill's first signing on 18:03 - Sep 2 with 2487 viewsShun

Hill's first signing on 16:21 - Sep 2 by AllBlueDale

Gone down well.......

https://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.com/2019/9/2/20844497/fans-despair-as-will-bu

How dare he go on strike after not being paid for months. Scandalous.
Hill's first signing on 18:06 - Sep 2 with 2460 viewsboromat

Hill's first signing on 18:00 - Sep 2 by 1907

I’ve got to say signing O’Grady & Bunney as his first signings for Bolton doesn’t fill me with confidence for them.

This won’t end well.

I think he's doing the best business he can in the time he's got. The permanents are players he knows their strengths and weaknesses on and off the pitch. He's then padding this out with what on paper look like quality loan players.

He's got one difficult task!!

Bolton fans moaning at the signings are a joke they should just be happy they have a team to support.

Hill's first signing on 18:06 - Sep 2 with 2453 viewssince58

This won’t end well.

Hope so.
Hill's first signing on 18:14 - Sep 2 with 2383 viewsBartRowou

Daryl Murphy the next one apparently.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Hill's first signing on 18:24 - Sep 2 with 2307 viewsboromat

Bunny confirmed

Hill's first signing on 19:03 - Sep 2 with 2133 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Hill's first signing on 18:24 - Sep 2 by boromat

Bunny confirmed

And Murphy.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

Hill's first signing on 19:37 - Sep 2 with 1960 viewsMass_Debater

This won’t end well.

They?
Hill's first signing on 19:50 - Sep 2 with 1913 viewsfrenzied

He’s signed players who he knows and trusts..they have plenty of games under their belts between them..yes they are passed their best..but I don’t know what else Hill could have done under the circumstances..if he gets Bolton out of the hole they are in he will again have performed a minor miracle...
Hill's first signing on 19:58 - Sep 2 with 1867 viewsD_Alien

I'm starting to get the impression from snippets by Bolton fans that Hilly's going to find himself at loggerheads with them almost before he's rearranged his office furniture

It seems he'll need to start winning very soon or he'll find the criticism he couldn't handle from Dale fans as a mere drop in the ocean. I really do wish him well, but there'll also be a very slight element of schadenfreude if that happens

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill's first signing on 20:05 - Sep 2 with 1841 viewsrichfoad32

Hill's first signing on 19:50 - Sep 2 by frenzied

He’s signed players who he knows and trusts..they have plenty of games under their belts between them..yes they are passed their best..but I don’t know what else Hill could have done under the circumstances..if he gets Bolton out of the hole they are in he will again have performed a minor miracle...

Wonder if Alfie is tired of life Down Under yet?
Hill's first signing on 20:09 - Sep 2 with 1815 viewsTVOS1907

Hill's first signing on 20:05 - Sep 2 by richfoad32

Wonder if Alfie is tired of life Down Under yet?

Going off his Twitter, he seems to love it there.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hill's first signing on 20:14 - Sep 2 with 1787 viewsrichfoad32

Hill's first signing on 20:09 - Sep 2 by TVOS1907

Going off his Twitter, he seems to love it there.

Ah right, thanks. Probably won't be swapping Surfer's Paradise for Bolton then.
Hill's first signing on 20:19 - Sep 2 with 1755 viewssince58

Hill's first signing on 19:58 - Sep 2 by D_Alien

I'm starting to get the impression from snippets by Bolton fans that Hilly's going to find himself at loggerheads with them almost before he's rearranged his office furniture

It seems he'll need to start winning very soon or he'll find the criticism he couldn't handle from Dale fans as a mere drop in the ocean. I really do wish him well, but there'll also be a very slight element of schadenfreude if that happens

Hope therse no hubris involved.
Hill's first signing on 20:35 - Sep 2 with 1698 viewsYorkshire_Dale

BBC Radio Manc will be loving this......plenty for Jack Dearden to drone on about and Alan Gowling to bore us shitless.

Is this the end for FRMSE?.......he's been pushed right down the pecking order with Hilly and Flickers coming to the fore.
Hill's first signing on 20:42 - Sep 2 with 1663 viewsnordenblue

Hill's first signing on 19:58 - Sep 2 by D_Alien

To be honest DA it couldn't happen to a nicer chap, this whole going to Bolton doesn't sit too well with me personally,I can totally understand the locality part to it and lets be honest if they were flying he wouldnt get near a chance to manage them anyway such has his stock dropped.

I just find after the years of bad mouthing clubs for knowingly overspending he finds himself at the biggest of the lot, after how his time with us ended and the absolute shite we endured for the last couple of years I've lost any little bit of respect I had left.
Hill's first signing on 20:45 - Sep 2 with 1647 views442Dale

Hill's first signing on 20:35 - Sep 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

BBC Radio Manc will be loving this......plenty for Jack Dearden to drone on about and Alan Gowling to bore us shitless.

Is this the end for FRMSE?.......he's been pushed right down the pecking order with Hilly and Flickers coming to the fore.

He’s been at Fleetwood since the beginning of last season so it’s unlikely to be an issue.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill's first signing on 20:47 - Sep 2 with 1637 viewsTVOS1907

Hill's first signing on 20:35 - Sep 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

You mean Fleetwood's first team coach?

Hill's first signing on 20:50 - Sep 2 with 1619 viewsrochedale

Hill's first signing on 20:47 - Sep 2 by TVOS1907

You mean Fleetwood's first team coach?

Have you noticed that they don’t refer to him as FRMSE anymore? Sounds a little odd.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Hill's first signing on 20:59 - Sep 2 with 1549 viewsBrierls

Hill's first signing on 20:42 - Sep 2 by nordenblue

To be honest DA it couldn't happen to a nicer chap, this whole going to Bolton doesn't sit too well with me personally,I can totally understand the locality part to it and lets be honest if they were flying he wouldnt get near a chance to manage them anyway such has his stock dropped.

I just find after the years of bad mouthing clubs for knowingly overspending he finds himself at the biggest of the lot, after how his time with us ended and the absolute shite we endured for the last couple of years I've lost any little bit of respect I had left.

To be honest NB, as much as you bleat about Hill, he comes across as much less of a bellend than you do.

He is our most successful manager ever. He took us to places that we didn’t think possible. Things went south towards the end of his tenure, no doubt, but he deserves respect for everything he gave this football club.
Hill's first signing on 21:20 - Sep 2 with 1465 viewsJames1980

Be interesting to know the wage bill at Bolton after these signings.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Hill's first signing on 21:29 - Sep 2 with 1438 viewssince58

Hill's first signing on 20:59 - Sep 2 by Brierls

To be honest NB, as much as you bleat about Hill, he comes across as much less of a bellend than you do.

He is our most successful manager ever. He took us to places that we didn’t think possible. Things went south towards the end of his tenure, no doubt, but he deserves respect for everything he gave this football club.

90 per cent agree with that.
Hill's first signing on 21:30 - Sep 2 with 1434 viewsNewbury_Dale

Some crazy signings in amongst this list if you ask me.
Hill's first signing on 21:33 - Sep 2 with 1420 viewsTVOS1907

Hill's first signing on 20:50 - Sep 2 by rochedale

Have you noticed that they don’t refer to him as FRMSE anymore? Sounds a little odd.

To be honest, I hardly ever listen to them. Is he on much these days?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024