Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill's first signing 13:23 - Sep 2 with 11347 viewsFrog

Verlinden from Stoke on loan.
Hill's first signing on 21:37 - Sep 2 with 2423 viewsrochedale

Hill's first signing on 21:33 - Sep 2 by TVOS1907

To be honest, I hardly ever listen to them. Is he on much these days?

Last I listened was after the Sunderland game, which was when I noticed they had removed his FRMSE tag. Other than that, I couldn’t say.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Hill's first signing on 22:13 - Sep 2 with 2300 viewsnordenblue

Hill's first signing on 20:59 - Sep 2 by Brierls

To be honest NB, as much as you bleat about Hill, he comes across as much less of a bellend than you do.

He is our most successful manager ever. He took us to places that we didn’t think possible. Things went south towards the end of his tenure, no doubt, but he deserves respect for everything he gave this football club.

We're all aware of the facts,whilst the latter part of your post is subjective dont be surprised or so cocksure to think everyone should share it.

After some of the shite you've posted too over the years, if me being in the opposite corner constitutes a bell end I'll gladly grab that title with both hands.
Hill's first signing on 22:55 - Sep 2 with 2223 viewsJames1980

It could be argued that were mitigating circumstances to the demise in his managerial prowess. (No not blaming fans)

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Hill's first signing on 23:21 - Sep 2 with 2175 viewskiwidale

Hill's first signing on 22:55 - Sep 2 by James1980

It could be argued that were mitigating circumstances to the demise in his managerial prowess. (No not blaming fans)

Stop it James, we all suffer loss yet retain the ability to do our Job. Im as puzzled as most why Hill went from King Keith to Cock Keith almost overnight, can anybody seriously defend his last 18 months in charge here? I hope Hill proves me wrong and succeeds at Bolton it is the perfect opportunity for Him and Flitcroft with many parallels to when they first managed Rochdale he is hardly building on Boltons recent success.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 23:34]

This is not the time for bickering.

Hill's first signing on 00:09 - Sep 3 with 2102 viewsJames1980

Hill's first signing on 23:21 - Sep 2 by kiwidale

Stop it James, we all suffer loss yet retain the ability to do our Job. Im as puzzled as most why Hill went from King Keith to Cock Keith almost overnight, can anybody seriously defend his last 18 months in charge here? I hope Hill proves me wrong and succeeds at Bolton it is the perfect opportunity for Him and Flitcroft with many parallels to when they first managed Rochdale he is hardly building on Boltons recent success.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 23:34]

Perhaps I show too much empathy.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Hill's first signing on 00:54 - Sep 3 with 2044 viewskiwidale

Hill's first signing on 00:09 - Sep 3 by James1980

Perhaps I show too much empathy.

Nothing wrong with empathy.

This is not the time for bickering.

Hill's first signing on 02:10 - Sep 3 with 2021 viewsCanadaDale

Personally I hope Bolton get everything they deserve for the years of spending beyond their means. I hope they get spanked every week and get relegated to league 2.
After talking to a few of their fans last time they were in this division with us, I can't say I've met a set of more arrogant fans ever. Believed they had no business being in league 1 and if they don't smash every team by at least 2 or 3 they're playing shite.
League 2 would be a great eye opener for them fans I had the pleasure of meeting that day.
Hill's first signing on 09:33 - Sep 3 with 1742 viewsParkinsGimp

Oh dear , some shocking signings by KJH .
He will not be happy with the fans having a go...they dont know the game , they havent done their coaching badges...
Hes got three excuses ready right now...we cant compete on a financial level with everyone else , we havent had a squad together pre-season, and you took a load of points off us.
But just wait until the fans are watching the conference standard players on offer and heaven forbid they voice their opinion.
He will explode LOL
Login to get fewer ads

Hill's first signing on 09:40 - Sep 3 with 1718 viewsSuddenLad

Hill's first signing on 09:33 - Sep 3 by ParkinsGimp

He will not be happy with the fans having a go...they dont know the game , they havent done their coaching badges...
Hes got three excuses ready right now...we cant compete on a financial level with everyone else , we havent had a squad together pre-season, and you took a load of points off us.
But just wait until the fans are watching the conference standard players on offer and heaven forbid they voice their opinion.
He will explode LOL

It's JKH.

He has a 'free hit' as he would call it. Relegation looms, even before the outcome of further disciplinary matters, relating to non-playing of fixtures.

Anyone expecting them to retain League One status is a crackpot, but his real forte is getting clubs to compete in League Two. All he wants at the moment is a team that can compete better than a mish-mash of academy players and produce a team who won't concede 5 every week.

For the time being, it's about all they can hope for. His real job starts next season.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hill's first signing on 09:45 - Sep 3 with 1703 viewsTVOS1907

Hill's first signing on 09:33 - Sep 3 by ParkinsGimp

He will explode LOL

You must have really hated it when we won promotion.

Twice.

LOL

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hill's first signing on 18:46 - Sep 3 with 1426 viewsSalegraham

Hill's first signing on 20:35 - Sep 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

BBC Radio Manc will be loving this......plenty for Jack Dearden to drone on about and Alan Gowling to bore us shitless.

Is this the end for FRMSE?.......he's been pushed right down the pecking order with Hilly and Flickers coming to the fore.

BBC m/c say Dearden has cancer, hope he recovers quickly.
Hill's first signing on 19:24 - Sep 3 with 1305 viewsSuddenLad

Hill's first signing on 18:46 - Sep 3 by Salegraham

BBC m/c say Dearden has cancer, hope he recovers quickly.

He has a type of throat cancer. He was talking about it this morning on Twitter. Apparently it's relatively common, easily treatable and whilst he will be absent from the airways whilst he undergoes his treatment, the prognosis is good and he expects to be back afterwards.

I seem to remember Geoffrey Boycott had something similar and he seems to have recovered fully.

Good luck to him.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hill's first signing on 20:02 - Sep 3 with 1203 viewsdale5758

I'm not sure he does have an eye for a player anymore its been ages since he sent one our way and you could argue signing Hendo was pure good fortune!

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Hill's first signing on 21:22 - Sep 3 with 1106 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bolton lost tonight on pens against Bradford......but the attendance was over 9k!

Sleeping giant or what?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024