Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which way would you vote in a General Election 07:23 - Sep 5 with 21656 viewsEllGazzell

Which way would you vote in a General Election

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 08:36 - Sep 5 with 7923 viewstony_roch975

why no Brexit or Green option?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 08:39 - Sep 5 with 7922 viewsSandyman

And a "Don't know" option
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 09:45 - Sep 5 with 7835 viewsjonesy

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 08:36 - Sep 5 by tony_roch975

why no Brexit or Green option?

Greens are there. No Brexit. Amazed that 80% want to stay in Europe!
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 09:59 - Sep 5 with 7795 viewsdawlishdale

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 09:45 - Sep 5 by jonesy

Greens are there. No Brexit. Amazed that 80% want to stay in Europe!

Must agree. Thought it would be more.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 10:02 - Sep 5 with 7788 viewschalky_ncfc

I'm 57 and have never voted in my life and I'm not starting now,politicians are greedy,self important,arrogant gits who only look after themselves and are out of touch with the general public,aren't a majority of them from public schools?
They are a necessary evil but I've always not been prepared to back any of them with a vote

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 10:11 - Sep 5 with 7764 viewsjonesy

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 09:59 - Sep 5 by dawlishdale

Must agree. Thought it would be more.

Why?
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 12:04 - Sep 5 with 7661 viewspioneer

Ill vote for whichever party will uphold the EFLs decision to kick bury out of the league.

Thats the Buryexit party.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 13:34 - Sep 5 with 7534 viewsEllGazzell

Asking about no greens or brexit - they are options there. If you "don't know" - don't answer :)

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Login to get fewer ads

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 14:40 - Sep 5 with 7457 views49thseason

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 10:02 - Sep 5 by chalky_ncfc

I'm 57 and have never voted in my life and I'm not starting now,politicians are greedy,self important,arrogant gits who only look after themselves and are out of touch with the general public,aren't a majority of them from public schools?
They are a necessary evil but I've always not been prepared to back any of them with a vote

In which case you are simply giving people you apparently dont approve of carte blanche to make decisions about you and your family. If you don't vote you have no dog in the fight whoever wins and whatever they decide to make law. There are people in Hong Kong who are being maimed and killed on a weekly basis for the simple privilige of voting for their own government. Your indifference to voting is the reason why politicians think they are more important than the people they claim to represent.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 15:06 - Sep 5 with 7395 viewsJames1980

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 15:07 - Sep 5 with 7393 viewsNigeriamark

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 14:40 - Sep 5 by 49thseason

In which case you are simply giving people you apparently dont approve of carte blanche to make decisions about you and your family. If you don't vote you have no dog in the fight whoever wins and whatever they decide to make law. There are people in Hong Kong who are being maimed and killed on a weekly basis for the simple privilige of voting for their own government. Your indifference to voting is the reason why politicians think they are more important than the people they claim to represent.

Bit of a double edged sword. What you indicate is true. However if people who are dissatisfied with the current state of politics go out and vote that can also give the impression that everything is Hunky Dory with politics

I believe some countries have a box on the voting form that indicates that you are unhappy/dissatisfied with all offerings available and don't want to vote for anyone. Makes governments get a true feel of the level of dissatisfaction. Might be worth a try
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 15:51 - Sep 5 with 7337 viewsJames1980

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24774/lilian_greenwood/nottingham_south/votes

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 15:58 - Sep 5 with 7327 viewsBarrowdale

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 15:51 - Sep 5 by James1980

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24774/lilian_greenwood/nottingham_south/votes

Lets hope Boris can do a deal with Nigel first. Give the brexit party a clear run at northern leave seats. Our Labour MP has as much connection with our town as Messi has with our club.
Why on earth anyone thinks Labour is the answer god only knows. I pray a Corbyn government never happens, not for me but for our kids and grandkids whose lives will be decimated.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 16:25 - Sep 5 with 7284 viewsrochdaleriddler

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 15:58 - Sep 5 by Barrowdale

Lets hope Boris can do a deal with Nigel first. Give the brexit party a clear run at northern leave seats. Our Labour MP has as much connection with our town as Messi has with our club.
Why on earth anyone thinks Labour is the answer god only knows. I pray a Corbyn government never happens, not for me but for our kids and grandkids whose lives will be decimated.

Thoughts and prayers

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 17:03 - Sep 5 with 7226 viewsdalenumber2

Really? You don't think the Tories are already well on their way to decimating ordinary people's lives? As for the Brexit Party, what are their policies other than Brexit?
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 17:34 - Sep 5 with 7176 viewssoulboy

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 17:03 - Sep 5 by dalenumber2

Really? You don't think the Tories are already well on their way to decimating ordinary people's lives? As for the Brexit Party, what are their policies other than Brexit?

Theyve been on their way since the day they were founded.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 17:40 - Sep 5 with 7161 viewssoulboy

God help us, Boris and Nigel. Theres only one thing worse than a Tory, that's a cloth cap Tory. There seems to be plenty of them on here.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 17:43 - Sep 5 with 7152 viewsDale23years

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 17:40 - Sep 5 by soulboy

God help us, Boris and Nigel. Theres only one thing worse than a Tory, that's a cloth cap Tory. There seems to be plenty of them on here.

God help us with Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 17:50 - Sep 5 with 7113 viewsrochdaleriddler

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 17:43 - Sep 5 by Dale23years

God help us with Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott.

I know, they will be making corporations pay tax, closing tax loopholes, renationalising rail, electricity and gas. Ending the private water rip offs, it’s going to be awful

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 17:55 - Sep 5 with 7091 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 17:50 - Sep 5 by rochdaleriddler

I know, they will be making corporations pay tax, closing tax loopholes, renationalising rail, electricity and gas. Ending the private water rip offs, it’s going to be awful

This thread is going to end up worse than a meeting at bURY.

Many different opinions on numerous things, brexit, taxation, immigration, boris, JC.

Nobody will ever agree if you have set views.

Still interested poll!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:00 - Sep 5 with 7078 viewsDale23years

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 17:50 - Sep 5 by rochdaleriddler

And end up like Venezuela where people cant afford bread,water, basically afford to live.

Surprisingly Corbyn gone quite on Venezuela, but look on bright side it only cost us 8 million a year for 20,000 extra police.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:05 - Sep 5 with 7056 views442Dale

That the Tories have been allocated red and Labour blue in the poll is my main concern.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:10 - Sep 5 with 7029 viewsBFC1885

Men and women all around the world have died, and in some places are still dying now for the right to register their vote.
For someone to be in a great and free country and refuse to vote because they don't like the people they are voting for must seem a very trivial matter to those people don't you think?
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:13 - Sep 5 with 7013 viewsBarrowdale

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:00 - Sep 5 by Dale23years

And end up like Venezuela where people cant afford bread,water, basically afford to live.

Surprisingly Corbyn gone quite on Venezuela, but look on bright side it only cost us 8 million a year for 20,000 extra police.

Roughly this is what would happen with corbyn.
Week 1 companies start moving funds abroad. There will be a run on the pound and inflationary pressures will start.
Week 2 anyone who can afford to will look to emigrate, general strike, £10 ph min wage piles more pressure on business and inflation.
Week 4 interest rates start their inevitable rise. Unions will demand excessive wage rises because prices are rising.
Within 6 months job losses will start to pile up as certain sectors, care homes, nurseries etc cant afford to operate.
Mcdonnel then tries to cpo private rented houses causing massive shockwaves in the housing sector.
First budget they raise tax to 60% on high earners but then realise that theyve all left!
And so it will go on til we’re completely fked then they normally sell our gold but Brown already did that so they will try and raid the pension funds but they will be bust.
Its like Bury Fc but on steroids.
Remember this in 12 months because I will
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:27 - Sep 5 with 6988 viewsBFC1885

I have voted labour all my life.
But I wouldn't vote for Jeremy Corbyn if he was only one on the ballot paper and voting was compulsory on pain of death.
The conservatives are in disarray and any decent leader of any opposition party wood be absolutely slaughtering them now, so for me that speaks volumes.
Corbyn, Abbott and McDonald or whatever his name is would destroy this country in no time.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 18:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024