Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Signing? - McNulty signs for another year 12:56 - Sep 5 with 2599 viewsboromat

[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 13:09]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Signing? on 13:01 - Sep 5 with 2557 viewsboromat

Seems it was as obvious as

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Signing? on 15:13 - Sep 5 with 2245 viewssoulboy

Signing? on 13:01 - Sep 5 by boromat

Seems it was as obvious as

And a great interview with JM on iFollow.
Signing? - McNulty signs for another year on 16:24 - Sep 5 with 2098 viewsKnowlesy

I'm really glad that he's thriving alongside O'Connell this season and finally rightfully getting the plaudits. I was saying at the beginning of the season that if O'Connell was the player we thought he was then we should have a good pairing there and it looks that way. Neither are the quickest but both good on the ball and read the game well. And he's a great guy
Signing? - McNulty signs for another year on 16:54 - Sep 5 with 2018 viewskiwidale

I cant wait to hear what Parkins has to say about this.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 16:57]

This is not the time for bickering.

Signing? - McNulty signs for another year on 16:56 - Sep 5 with 2012 viewsaleanddale

Big Jim really is a top bloke.

Just Hendo now to follow his lead?.
Signing? - McNulty signs for another year on 17:07 - Sep 5 with 1967 viewsdeeplishblue

Signing? - McNulty signs for another year on 16:56 - Sep 5 by aleanddale

Big Jim really is a top bloke.

Just Hendo now to follow his lead?.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Signing? - McNulty signs for another year on 17:17 - Sep 5 with 1934 viewsDaleyBrent

Jim has been magnificent under BBM. Really really like him as a character on and off the pitch and sincerely hope he retires with us. Always seen Jim as a future manager at Dale!

Good piece of business!
Signing? - McNulty signs for another year on 17:23 - Sep 5 with 1907 viewssuffolkdale

Really good interview with Jim, gives a real insight into the club and its ethos. You can see why he is such an influential figure - he talks a lot of sense and you warm to him as an individual.
Login to get fewer ads

Signing? - McNulty signs for another year on 17:27 - Sep 5 with 1890 viewsMoonyDale

Signing? - McNulty signs for another year on 17:23 - Sep 5 by suffolkdale

Really good interview with Jim, gives a real insight into the club and its ethos. You can see why he is such an influential figure - he talks a lot of sense and you warm to him as an individual.

Always been one of my faves at the club, really pleased with this extension to his contract. Always one of the last players off the pitch, always applauds the fans and comes across as a good bloke....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Signing? - McNulty signs for another year on 17:52 - Sep 5 with 1810 viewsblackdogblue

Signing? - McNulty signs for another year on 17:27 - Sep 5 by MoonyDale

Always been one of my faves at the club, really pleased with this extension to his contract. Always one of the last players off the pitch, always applauds the fans and comes across as a good bloke....

Agree with Moony, even when he’s a sub, always has time for the young ones who call him over 👍👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Signing? - McNulty signs for another year on 18:16 - Sep 6 with 1393 viewsjonahwhereru

Been a transformation for Jim in the last 20 games or so. He does improve along side a good partner. So with EO signed for more than I season this makes sense. As said he always leads the appreciation of the fans..

Does Camps only have a year left. I would like to see an extension for him at this stage if so.
Signing? - McNulty signs for another year on 18:58 - Sep 6 with 1293 viewsfinberty

Always seems proud to wear the shirt does Jim. That'll do for me - even the fannying around in the penalty box - well, as long as the other lot don't score.
Signing? - McNulty signs for another year on 20:26 - Sep 6 with 1196 viewsborodale

Good news. Good player and comes across very well. Very much see him joining the backroom staff and working his way up after his playing career end's. Future manager in the making.
Signing? - McNulty signs for another year on 20:41 - Sep 6 with 1168 viewsfrenzied

Jims a great pro..

Never hides in any game even if we are getting a right tonking not afraid of making a mistake..will roll up his sleeves and try try try again..

A Rolls Royce defender ?..possibly not..more of a Landrover defender ..just great over any terrain!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024