Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scarf Ace 17:43 - Sep 17 with 1619 views442Dale

Would have worked if we’d drawn Sheff U as well. Clever.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Scarf Ace on 17:54 - Sep 17 with 1587 viewsfitzochris

Arf ace.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Scarf Ace on 18:03 - Sep 17 with 1566 viewsblackdogblue

Notice no UTD badge on them, copywrite Issue...

They will be selling them at the ground for about a tenner before or “reduced” to a few quid after & whilst they may be unofficial ones, will have the badges on them I would imagine

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Scarf Ace on 18:05 - Sep 17 with 1563 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Scarf Ace on 17:54 - Sep 17 by fitzochris

Arf ace.

Do they come stuffed into a commemorative mug to mark a 3rd round match that other than money for the club means very little really.

I own 1 half and half scarf, out Wembley play off one, can’t see another being bought in the near future.

In fairness loads of the band wagon brigade will buy them so will make a few quid so guess that’s ok.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Scarf Ace on 18:16 - Sep 17 with 1526 viewsjudd

Had a long chat with Dave about them. Manu have not been the most accommodating is as polite as I can get.

Personally think half and half scarves are a bad idea but they have made the club a few quid as Spurs were fully cooperative.

Only time I think half and half worked was Liverpool & Juventus first time after Heysel.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Scarf Ace on 18:27 - Sep 17 with 1502 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Scarf Ace on 18:16 - Sep 17 by judd

Had a long chat with Dave about them. Manu have not been the most accommodating is as polite as I can get.

Personally think half and half scarves are a bad idea but they have made the club a few quid as Spurs were fully cooperative.

Only time I think half and half worked was Liverpool & Juventus first time after Heysel.

Looking again they are great, not got the date, united badge or Manchester mentioned.

I would not buy one regardless, even if made out of the treble winners combined pubes, but surely united could allow us a bit of grace on using the badge etc the selfish pricks!

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Scarf Ace on 18:29 - Sep 17 with 1498 viewsblackdogblue

Disagree, a pint of half & half in a Sam Smiths pub is £1.85

Beat that for a bargain, ps not on my phone if Humphrey is on line 😀😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Scarf Ace on 18:49 - Sep 17 with 1447 viewsjudd

Scarf Ace on 18:29 - Sep 17 by blackdogblue

Disagree, a pint of half & half in a Sam Smiths pub is £1.85

Beat that for a bargain, ps not on my phone if Humphrey is on line 😀😀

Fair enough. I've seen plenty of Sam Smith's drinkers wearing it around the neck

Poll: What is it to be then?

Scarf Ace on 19:46 - Sep 17 with 1352 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Or just have random ones. Roma and Cowdenbeath. Zurich Grasshoppers and Belle Vue Speedway.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Login to get fewer ads

Scarf Ace on 19:49 - Sep 17 with 1343 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Scarf Ace on 19:46 - Sep 17 by BigDaveMyCock

Or just have random ones. Roma and Cowdenbeath. Zurich Grasshoppers and Belle Vue Speedway.

How about a bURY and merdeco half and half, grizzly and day as the club badges, might buy that!

Scarf Ace on 21:28 - Sep 17 with 1231 viewskiwidale

Scarf Ace on 19:49 - Sep 17 by Thacks_Rabbits

How about a bURY and merdeco half and half, grizzly and day as the club badges, might buy that!

Im not a fan of half and half scarfs even though I got one versus Stockport in the play off final however I wouldn't mind one from the Arsenal v Dale FA cup about 1928 or Rochdale V Notts County again FA cup 1949 which drew our record attendance which raises the question what Games involving Dale would you merit.

This is not the time for bickering.

Scarf Ace on 21:45 - Sep 17 with 1194 viewspioneer

Scarf Ace on 21:28 - Sep 17 by kiwidale

Im not a fan of half and half scarfs even though I got one versus Stockport in the play off final however I wouldn't mind one from the Arsenal v Dale FA cup about 1928 or Rochdale V Notts County again FA cup 1949 which drew our record attendance which raises the question what Games involving Dale would you merit.

dale v hornets charity games played in 1950s
Scarf Ace on 22:47 - Sep 17 with 1077 viewssoulboy

Scarf Ace on 21:28 - Sep 17 by kiwidale

Not impressed at all with half and half scarves but a good one to have would be Dale V Coventry FA Cup 3rd round 1971
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024