Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Box Privileges 19:45 - Sep 20 with 1960 viewsblackdogblue

Just found out if you are in a box, you can go in & out the front door next to the ticket office for a fag when you want! 😡🤯🤯

How does that work ffs...

Feel a complaint coming on..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Box Privileges on 22:28 - Sep 20 with 1826 viewsrochdale_ranger

“I can’t have it so why should he”
Box Privileges on 22:41 - Sep 20 with 1800 viewsnordenblue

If you're in a box I'm guessing you have the "VIP" wrist band on too for visiting the lounge/bar area,so can't see a problem going out and coming back in if it's controlled?
Be a bit different and impossible to control for all parts of the ground though
Box Privileges on 10:10 - Sep 21 with 1571 viewsblackdogblue

Box Privileges on 22:41 - Sep 20 by nordenblue

If you're in a box I'm guessing you have the "VIP" wrist band on too for visiting the lounge/bar area,so can't see a problem going out and coming back in if it's controlled?
Be a bit different and impossible to control for all parts of the ground though

Most other clubs manage it, rather than have stewards stood there checking your not, have one stood there at a gate.. it’s only 15 minutes half time & you have to walk through the Racky smoking area

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Box Privileges on 10:39 - Sep 21 with 1536 viewsnordenblue

Box Privileges on 10:10 - Sep 21 by blackdogblue

Most other clubs manage it, rather than have stewards stood there checking your not, have one stood there at a gate.. it’s only 15 minutes half time & you have to walk through the Racky smoking area

Personally if you can't manage 90 mins without a fag I'd get some medical help,but that's just my own opinion, same applies to managing without a pie or not having a pint for 90 mins either.

Not being a smoker myself,but I still find it ridiculous folk can't smoke in a designated area for what is essentially an open air event,
Box Privileges on 10:47 - Sep 21 with 1520 viewsrochdale_ranger

Box Privileges on 10:39 - Sep 21 by nordenblue

Personally if you can't manage 90 mins without a fag I'd get some medical help,but that's just my own opinion, same applies to managing without a pie or not having a pint for 90 mins either.

Not being a smoker myself,but I still find it ridiculous folk can't smoke in a designated area for what is essentially an open air event,

Was nowt worse then sitting in the WMG and getting a big waft of cancer in your face depending how the wind was blowing.
Box Privileges on 10:52 - Sep 21 with 1519 viewsnordenblue

Box Privileges on 10:47 - Sep 21 by rochdale_ranger

Was nowt worse then sitting in the WMG and getting a big waft of cancer in your face depending how the wind was blowing.

Knowing some of the bell ends that sit in that stand I'd be more than surprised it was fags they're actually smoking
Box Privileges on 10:53 - Sep 21 with 1514 viewschalky_ncfc

Being sat next to somebody even in the open air who are puffing away on endless fags who couldn't give a shit about whether you like it or not is something that I've hated all of my life,even worst if you have one sat behind as well,who can remember going to the pub back in the day for a few pints only to come home stinking of smoke,disgusting habit

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Box Privileges on 11:13 - Sep 21 with 1500 viewskel

The smokers in the sandy get their own smoking area in the toilets from what I’ve seen in the games I’ve attended this season. How about the club having a steward in there at half time rather than having two giving out tokens to people going from the main stand into the Ratcliffe? Is it too difficult for one to manage or summat as there is only usually one dishing them out to the sandy lot?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 11:17]
Login to get fewer ads

Box Privileges on 15:15 - Sep 21 with 1321 viewsrochdaleriddler

Box Privileges on 11:13 - Sep 21 by kel

The smokers in the sandy get their own smoking area in the toilets from what I’ve seen in the games I’ve attended this season. How about the club having a steward in there at half time rather than having two giving out tokens to people going from the main stand into the Ratcliffe? Is it too difficult for one to manage or summat as there is only usually one dishing them out to the sandy lot?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 11:17]

There was a steward there last game, however he looked to be about 12 and was v timid

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Box Privileges on 16:51 - Sep 21 with 1216 viewswindowsbug

No doubt they can manage the few hours whilst jetting off to Benidorm.
Box Privileges on 17:14 - Sep 21 with 1175 viewsboromat

Back to the OP. Isn't it just a matter of you get what you pay for?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Box Privileges on 17:28 - Sep 21 with 1151 viewsdawlishdale

Smoking should be banned everywhere. it doesn't matter where you go to smoke...you stink for hours afterwards and impose your pollution on everyone near you.
Box Privileges on 17:30 - Sep 21 with 1147 viewsnordenblue

Box Privileges on 17:28 - Sep 21 by dawlishdale

Smoking should be banned everywhere. it doesn't matter where you go to smoke...you stink for hours afterwards and impose your pollution on everyone near you.

The same token drinking should have been banned too then?
Box Privileges on 19:39 - Sep 21 with 1042 viewschalky_ncfc

Box Privileges on 17:28 - Sep 21 by dawlishdale

Reminds me of the curry that I had the other week tbf

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024