Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An opportunity? 11:06 - Sep 21 with 1846 views442Dale

Not a great advocate of “such and such is available, we should sign him” as it’s often a case where there are many reasons why it’s so unrealistic to suggest, but this is worth a read as the circumstances and could make him worth a look.

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/17916901.billy-clarke-39-s-struggle

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

An opportunity? on 11:45 - Sep 21 with 1770 viewsrichfoad32

Interesting that the article omits his age, 32 in December (I thought he was younger than that) and serious injuries to both knees during his career. He's scored a few goals though, I remember a number of people raving about him at Crawley. Not sure why Keith Hill didn't fancy him, unless he already had deals for Murphy and O'Grady lined up. I doubt he'd me wanting much and is certainly more realistic than some of the names bandied about on here as potential signings.
An opportunity? on 12:21 - Sep 21 with 1669 viewsD_Alien

If we didn't have Alby on his way back, Clarke would've been a very useful addition to the squad. One or the other would then become something of a passenger if they both stayed fit, and what Clarke is desperate for is matches under his belt

I suppose if he'd be prepared to sign on an appearance basis it's something BBM might want to consider - and for all we know, is doing. A player of his experience and ability to support Hendo up front would be invaluable, just as Alby will be

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

An opportunity? on 13:44 - Sep 21 with 1540 viewselectricblue

Short deal until jan to see if it is worth extending until the summer.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

An opportunity? on 18:58 - Sep 21 with 1273 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I'm slightly amazed that so many folk seem to think Alby will be the answer to our goal drought...I do hope he is,we badly need someone to put the damn thing in the onion bag.

The guy cannot be match fit and surely can't run round for 90 mins just yet....I do hope he makes a significant contribution to our meagre goals tally .....watch this space.

Go Alby Go!
An opportunity? on 19:35 - Sep 21 with 1202 viewsShun

An opportunity? on 18:58 - Sep 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

I'm slightly amazed that so many folk seem to think Alby will be the answer to our goal drought...I do hope he is,we badly need someone to put the damn thing in the onion bag.

The guy cannot be match fit and surely can't run round for 90 mins just yet....I do hope he makes a significant contribution to our meagre goals tally .....watch this space.

Go Alby Go!

No one’s suggesting he’ll be firing in hatfuls of goals, but the fact is that, in the past few games especially, whenever the ball goes forward it invariably doesn’t stay there because we literally have nobody to reliably hold the ball up. The way Wilbraham was playing at the end of the season gives a bit of hope that he might be able to bring Henderson and Pyke into play a lot more.
An opportunity? on 20:31 - Sep 21 with 1136 viewsjudd

With Stephen Dawson training at the club, is he worth a short term punt?

His house IS up for sale, after all.

It really is.

Poll: What is it to be then?

An opportunity? on 20:36 - Sep 21 with 1126 viewsTVOS1907

An opportunity? on 20:31 - Sep 21 by judd

With Stephen Dawson training at the club, is he worth a short term punt?

His house IS up for sale, after all.

It really is.

Which one?

Ah...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

An opportunity? on 20:39 - Sep 21 with 1115 viewsjudd

An opportunity? on 20:36 - Sep 21 by TVOS1907

Which one?

Ah...

His main residence.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024