Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our prime minister 11:51 - Sep 24 with 20813 viewsrochdaleriddler

After the ruling of the Supreme Court surely he has to resign? I’m not wanting to start a brexit post here. His actions have been ruled unlawful by our most senior court, not been a great few days coming after the revelations of his dalliance with the American woman

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Our prime minister on 22:13 - Sep 29 with 1393 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Our prime minister on 22:08 - Sep 29 by judd

That's what caused all this trouble in the first fookin place.

I see people are concerned about Turks and Romanians flooding every street of the UK if we remain, but those pricks running Eurovision are letting the vermin bastard Aussies in.

Remain it is then. I knew you’d come back into the fold.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Our prime minister on 22:16 - Sep 29 with 1383 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Our prime minister on 22:11 - Sep 29 by kiwidale

That's very commendable of you BigDave pity you dont care about the 17 odd million who voted out many who voted without self interest.

What the fook are you talking about? Where have I said that?

Our prime minister on 22:20 - Sep 29 with 1366 viewsjudd

Our prime minister on 22:13 - Sep 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Remain it is then. I knew you’d come back into the fold.

Bollox. I'm pointing out the dreadful thought of what we will be deluged with should the influence of Eurovision spread into the very pores of our society already populated by EU bent bananas, and pork pie regulations.

Aus territory. You read it here first.

Plus I just got a fookin speeding fine from those French gets who get a shitload of my money every summer anyway.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2019 22:25]

Poll: What is it to be then?

Our prime minister on 22:25 - Sep 29 with 1359 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Our prime minister on 22:20 - Sep 29 by judd

Bollox. I'm pointing out the dreadful thought of what we will be deluged with should the influence of Eurovision spread into the very pores of our society already populated by EU bent bananas, and pork pie regulations.

Aus territory. You read it here first.

Plus I just got a fookin speeding fine from those French gets who get a shitload of my money every summer anyway.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2019 22:25]

They’ll be getting more of it when the pound collapses.

Our prime minister on 22:27 - Sep 29 with 1351 viewsjudd

Our prime minister on 22:25 - Sep 29 by BigDaveMyCock

They’ll be getting more of it when the pound collapses.

If.

There'll be the odd dip, but by and large I think it will level itself out.

Our prime minister on 22:35 - Sep 29 with 1339 viewsjudd

I'd also point out that there have been massive changes in the status quo over recent years that many saw as doom and damnation for all eternity.

Would we survive the millennium bug, the fall out from 9/11, Hasbro price fixing, Take That reforming and Rochdale's second ever promotion?

We're more resilient than we give ourselves credit for, so merci beaucoup.

Our prime minister on 23:14 - Sep 29 with 1303 views49thseason

Our prime minister on 21:27 - Sep 29 by BigDaveMyCock

When did no deal become the only true Brexit?

That would be when all the remoaners decided to twist the language of leaving (and I include May and a lot of Tories in that). No one campaigned for a hard, soft, intermediate or hokey cokey Brexit, We were asked a simple question .. Leave or Remain, and then the politicians decided to turn it into something it never was. There is no such thing as "no-deal" There is no "cliff edge", no "crashing out". We had two years debating an agreement to have talks about what the trade deal might look like and since April we have been paying a £1Bn a month just to prolong the argument. This is the politics of the nuthouse. Boris is right, we should leave on October 31st and go to WTO rules and see how long it takes the German car industry which is currently LOSING £50,000 A SECOND, and a German economy which is now in recession and in which Deutsch Bank is on the hook for $48 Trillion of Derivatives ($48 000, 000, 000.000) to start begging for a free trade deal.
Our prime minister on 23:33 - Sep 29 with 1276 viewsD_Alien

Our prime minister on 21:42 - Sep 29 by BigDaveMyCock

No I fooking don’t actually. I care deeply about my daughter and wife’s futures. I care about those in society who need help. I care about those who are less fortunate than me. It goes way beyond self-interest.

That's what I meant by your self-interest: what matters to you. It matters to me that democratic mandates are respected. I don't want to live in a society where that doesn't happen

But you knew that, so stop trying to score cheap points and failing

Please can we have a more intelligent debate next time?

[Post edited 29 Sep 2019 23:39]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Our prime minister on 23:40 - Sep 29 with 1267 viewskiwidale

Our prime minister on 23:33 - Sep 29 by D_Alien

That's what I meant by your self-interest: what matters to you. It matters to me that democratic mandates are respected. I don't want to live in a society where that doesn't happen

BigDave is too busy virtue signaling to understand that he has expressed his own self interest.

This is not the time for bickering.

Our prime minister on 23:56 - Sep 29 with 1250 viewsArthurDaley

Mmm, interesting, its a long read though.

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/yet-more-evidence-supreme-court-ruling-was-itself

A large VAT Dave

Our prime minister on 00:13 - Sep 30 with 1235 views49thseason

Since 11pm, 29 March 2019, the UK has paid the EU £6,148,765,108.71. This could've paid for 68 new hospitals, 267,337 nurses, 233,340 policemen, or even the repair of 116,014,436 potholes. A single pile of what we've paid in £20 notes would be 21.59 miles tall. #BrexitBetrayal
Our prime minister on 07:00 - Sep 30 with 1160 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Right on everything, responsible for nothing.
Stop pretending you’re in some sort of a Kafkaesque nightmare. I suppose those who voted for the withdrawal agreement were not respecting the democratic mandate either? You’ve decided that Brexit ‘is’ no deal and you’re contending that you have a democratic mandate for that, despite it receiving less votes than the withdrawal agreement. Given that the 17 million were promised the easiest deal in history and something about a magical reappearing cake, I think we should go back to the people and confirm that is what they actually want, especially if the next general election returns a hung parliament. I strongly suspect it is not. There’s nothing undemocratic about more democracy.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 7:06]

Our prime minister on 07:02 - Sep 30 with 1158 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Our prime minister on 00:13 - Sep 30 by 49thseason

Since 11pm, 29 March 2019, the UK has paid the EU £6,148,765,108.71. This could've paid for 68 new hospitals, 267,337 nurses, 233,340 policemen, or even the repair of 116,014,436 potholes. A single pile of what we've paid in £20 notes would be 21.59 miles tall. #BrexitBetrayal

The net benefit far outweighs the payments.

You seem to believe everything you read and then cut and paste it without any sort of context whatsoever.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 7:39]

Our prime minister on 07:04 - Sep 30 with 1157 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Our prime minister on 22:35 - Sep 29 by judd

I'd also point out that there have been massive changes in the status quo over recent years that many saw as doom and damnation for all eternity.

Would we survive the millennium bug, the fall out from 9/11, Hasbro price fixing, Take That reforming and Rochdale's second ever promotion?

We're more resilient than we give ourselves credit for, so merci beaucoup.

If there’s one thing we need right now it’s more hubris.

Our prime minister on 07:48 - Sep 30 with 1116 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Our prime minister on 23:40 - Sep 29 by kiwidale

BigDave is too busy virtue signaling to understand that he has expressed his own self interest.

The general definition of ‘self-interest’ is the pursuit of some thing solely for the benefit of oneself and without regard for others.

Our prime minister on 08:26 - Sep 30 with 1072 viewsrochdaleriddler

Our prime minister on 23:56 - Sep 29 by ArthurDaley

Mmm, interesting, its a long read though.

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/yet-more-evidence-supreme-court-ruling-was-itself

Right wing nonsense
Unity News Network’s primary mission is to promote nationalism and support for Brexit. Story selection often favors the political right and uses strongly loaded words such as this: SHOCK REPORTS that Nigel Farage has been BANNED from meeting President TRUMP! and this Macron RAGES as he BLAMES British people for DESTROYING hopes of United States of Europe! When it comes to sourcing, they primarily use quotes and occasionally hyperlinks to media sources. Some of the media sources utilized are The Telegraph, Bloomberg News and local papers such as Devon Live.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Our prime minister on 09:29 - Sep 30 with 1009 viewsJames1980

Speaking to a friend the other day who is a staunch leave supporter. The subject of voters being misled came up. He said he agreed that it had happened and that it was a necessary evil to get the vote over the line.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Our prime minister on 09:34 - Sep 30 with 996 viewsrochdaleriddler

Our prime minister on 21:46 - Sep 29 by rochdale_ranger

But the lib/lab/SNP argued that it was unlawful and the courts ruled in their favour. They also argued they wanted to get back to parliament to sort Brexit out and get on with the business of holding government to account. All they have done is shriek about Jo Cox (totally irrelevant) and argue about language.

And you do a very good job of informing me of who I hate and what side of the political spectrum I’m on. I’d actually consider myself in the centre. Not everyone is motivated by ill intentions or malevolence. You’d be a bit more of a nuanced debater if you came to that conclusion.

I consider myself to be incredibly good looking, doesn’t mean I am unfortunately. Self assessment probably best left to tax returns. A Tommy Robinson supporting centrist eh?

Our prime minister on 11:21 - Sep 30 with 930 views49thseason

Our prime minister on 07:02 - Sep 30 by BigDaveMyCock

The net benefit far outweighs the payments.

You seem to believe everything you read and then cut and paste it without any sort of context whatsoever.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 7:39]

And you dare to accuse me of cut and pastig without knowlede of the subject ... I give you facts, can you now present your so-called benefits that outweigh them and then we can debate their relative merits? Simply accusing others without producing the details of your own argument is puerile nonsense. Mind you I expected little else.
Our prime minister on 11:43 - Sep 30 with 898 viewsD_Alien

Our prime minister on 07:00 - Sep 30 by BigDaveMyCock

Right on everything, responsible for nothing.
Stop pretending you’re in some sort of a Kafkaesque nightmare. I suppose those who voted for the withdrawal agreement were not respecting the democratic mandate either? You’ve decided that Brexit ‘is’ no deal and you’re contending that you have a democratic mandate for that, despite it receiving less votes than the withdrawal agreement. Given that the 17 million were promised the easiest deal in history and something about a magical reappearing cake, I think we should go back to the people and confirm that is what they actually want, especially if the next general election returns a hung parliament. I strongly suspect it is not. There’s nothing undemocratic about more democracy.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 7:06]

Regurgitating the same old same old just won't make the one thing that we all know is true go away

The referendum result of 2016 needs, and i emphasise that word, needs to be respected

You do nothing but disrespect those who voted Leave with comments that'll i'll happily dig out verbatim if you like but along the lines of "i've never met a Leave voter who wasn't as thick as two short planks"

I asked for an intelligent debate, but i'm not getting it from you, only puerile rubbish about Kafka, so the intelligent thing for me to do is leave you to it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Our prime minister on 11:52 - Sep 30 with 874 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Our prime minister on 11:21 - Sep 30 by 49thseason

And you dare to accuse me of cut and pastig without knowlede of the subject ... I give you facts, can you now present your so-called benefits that outweigh them and then we can debate their relative merits? Simply accusing others without producing the details of your own argument is puerile nonsense. Mind you I expected little else.

Ok then.
Article from the FT.
https://amp.ft.com/content/202a60c0-cfd8-11e5-831d-09f7778e7377

Our prime minister on 11:53 - Sep 30 with 870 viewsrochdale_ranger

Our prime minister on 09:34 - Sep 30 by rochdaleriddler

I consider myself to be incredibly good looking, doesn’t mean I am unfortunately. Self assessment probably best left to tax returns. A Tommy Robinson supporting centrist eh?

To be fair your only back on here recently after your outburst after the New Zealand mosque attack where you called everyone on this board “old, pale, stale and racist” despite being old and white yourself (truly odd). In your paranoid mind everything is right wing or racist.
Our prime minister on 12:31 - Sep 30 with 832 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Our prime minister on 11:43 - Sep 30 by D_Alien

Regurgitating the same old same old just won't make the one thing that we all know is true go away

The referendum result of 2016 needs, and i emphasise that word, needs to be respected

You do nothing but disrespect those who voted Leave with comments that'll i'll happily dig out verbatim if you like but along the lines of "i've never met a Leave voter who wasn't as thick as two short planks"

I asked for an intelligent debate, but i'm not getting it from you, only puerile rubbish about Kafka, so the intelligent thing for me to do is leave you to it

Yes please with the verbatim. You see you can’t use speech marks when you’re not directly quoting someone can you? That really isn’t debating intelligently is it?
Now, the question of responsibility and respect...
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 12:34]

Our prime minister on 12:46 - Sep 30 with 810 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I suspect what we view as justified self-interest is a million miles apart.

Our prime minister on 12:56 - Sep 30 with 780 viewsrochdaleriddler

Our prime minister on 11:53 - Sep 30 by rochdale_ranger

To be fair your only back on here recently after your outburst after the New Zealand mosque attack where you called everyone on this board “old, pale, stale and racist” despite being old and white yourself (truly odd). In your paranoid mind everything is right wing or racist.

You don’t like other people defining your views and yet I’m paranoid! I left the board for a while, towards the end of last season and returned before this. I got fed up with the pointless arguing, some of which came from me. I certainly don’t think everything is right wing and racist, but I’m sure you are. Remember ‘white people make better managers than blacks’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024