Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe Match 16:16 - Sep 27 with 12713 viewsboromat

Well after Man U it's been one rest day and one day prep before our game on Saturday. Considering the effort that went into Wednesday night what team are we expecting or hoping for?

I'm hoping we have some good news on the injury front.

Sanchez
McLaughlin
O'Connell
McNulty
Norrington-Davies
MJ
Ryan
Morley
Done
Camps
Pyke

Think I'd freshen it up as much as possible. I wouldn't normally leave Hendo out but he's been off recently and could maybe needs a rest.

Well it's on. Baah the scholar from palace on the bench.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 14:08]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Wycombe Match on 16:26 - Sep 28 with 2589 viewsSandymandy

Fukcing useless
Wycombe Match on 16:40 - Sep 28 with 2457 viewsrochdaleriddler

Henderson, Abraham and Andrews all been shyte

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Wycombe Match on 16:41 - Sep 28 with 2446 viewsDaleFan7

0-3. Theyve sat back and let us attack all half and still ended up scoring. We're completely devoid of ideas going forward. Theres 0 pace in the team.
Wycombe Match on 16:43 - Sep 28 with 2417 viewsSunningDale

Wycombe Match on 16:40 - Sep 28 by rochdaleriddler

Never heard of the latter two, they Wycombe players?

Poll: Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death?

Wycombe Match on 16:47 - Sep 28 with 2353 viewsSandymandy

Wycombe Match on 16:41 - Sep 28 by DaleFan7

0-3. Theyve sat back and let us attack all half and still ended up scoring. We're completely devoid of ideas going forward. Theres 0 pace in the team.

This manager who hasnt been given a squad has got one one team with one style of play and plays the two biggest players out wide. Long long season ahead
Wycombe Match on 16:47 - Sep 28 with 2349 viewsregjenkins

This is what happens when a club doesn't invest in the here and now. There are three players in today's team who have made little positive contrabution to todays game..

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Wycombe Match on 16:51 - Sep 28 with 2296 viewsDale23years

Wycombe Match on 16:41 - Sep 28 by DaleFan7

What you expect when our forwards are all over 30 and are as slow asca sloth.

Calvin Andrew My lord he should never be anywhere near our team, wonder how much money we've wasting a week on his and Josh wages

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Wycombe Match on 16:52 - Sep 28 with 2275 viewsShun

Wycombe Match on 16:47 - Sep 28 by regjenkins

This is what happens when a club doesn't invest in the here and now. There are three players in today's team who have made little positive contrabution to todays game..

Who are they?

Who played at CB today beside McNulty?
Login to get fewer ads

Wycombe Match on 16:54 - Sep 28 with 2259 viewsrochdale_ranger

Three league games on the bounce getting beat. Not panic stations yet but BBM needs to get a grip of this.
Wycombe Match on 16:55 - Sep 28 with 2238 views442Dale

Wycombe Match on 16:52 - Sep 28 by Shun

Who are they?

Who played at CB today beside McNulty?

MJW. He isn’t good enough there.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Wycombe Match on 17:01 - Sep 28 with 2179 viewsmightydale

Wycombe Match on 16:54 - Sep 28 by rochdale_ranger

Three league games on the bounce getting beat. Not panic stations yet but BBM needs to get a grip of this.

No doubt BBM will give his "it was a good game" comment again.

saving me a fortune not being able to go and watch this crap.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Wycombe Match on 17:02 - Sep 28 with 2165 viewsJames1980

Isn't the problem saying this is how we will play, opposition managers just have to train and set their team up to counter our broadcasted tactics?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Wycombe Match on 17:04 - Sep 28 with 2138 viewsfitzochris

I don’t say this lightly, or subscribe to reactionary posts, but that was as bad as anything I’ve witnessed under any previously poor regime as a Dale fan.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Wycombe Match on 17:06 - Sep 28 with 2116 viewsJames1980

Wycombe Match on 17:04 - Sep 28 by fitzochris

I don’t say this lightly, or subscribe to reactionary posts, but that was as bad as anything I’ve witnessed under any previously poor regime as a Dale fan.

After the Lord Mayor's Show?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Wycombe Match on 17:10 - Sep 28 with 2072 viewsfitzochris

Wycombe Match on 17:06 - Sep 28 by James1980

After the Lord Mayor's Show?

Very much so, although it does highlight the deficits in the squad that urgently need addressed in January. Do we have the resources to make that happen? Over to the CEO.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Wycombe Match on 17:13 - Sep 28 with 2041 viewsSuddenLad

Utterly spineless. I can allow for some physical hangover from the exertions of last Wednesday, but that was far from being acceptable.

This squad needs some urgent injection of pace and someone who is prepared to shoot at goal. Waiting for defences to open like the Red Sea is killing interest.

No idea where the next victory will come from. On that showing, it's a long way away.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Wycombe Match on 17:20 - Sep 28 with 1987 viewsrochdaleriddler

Wycombe Match on 16:43 - Sep 28 by SunningDale

Never heard of the latter two, they Wycombe players?

Lol, sorry wilbraham and Andrew

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Wycombe Match on 17:21 - Sep 28 with 1974 viewsdingdangblue

Wycombe Match on 16:40 - Sep 28 by rochdaleriddler

At least Calvin got an assist.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Wycombe Match on 17:28 - Sep 28 with 1910 viewsShun

Wycombe Match on 15:29 - Sep 28 by Sandymandy

This team will not be league one next year with the side weve got. Nothing to come off the bench either. Dreadful.

I don’t think we’ll go down. I have faith in 3 of Bolton, Southend, Tranmere, Wimbledon and Accrington being more shît than we are.

I’m in no way defending how we’ve been playing lately, but we have had an extremely tough start. We’ve played 10 games this season - 8 of those opponents are in the top half (including 4 of the top 6). The two times we’ve played a bottom half team we’ve won comfortably. If we can carry on beating the bottom sides and losing to the top sides we’ll be absolutely fine.
Wycombe Match on 17:30 - Sep 28 with 1889 viewsMancDale

Over the full 90 minutes I think 3 nil was a bit harsh. That said the problem today was the same it's been all season. The squad lacks depth, pace and creativity and until we sort that out we're going to struggle. I'll give the players credit for at least keeping going when it was obvious it wasn't s going to be our day. Most annoying for me is that Wycombe were average at best, we didn't make them work for their goals at all.
Wycombe Match on 17:31 - Sep 28 with 1876 viewsD_Alien

After the superlative midweek game, this was kinda predictable. BBM went for Plan B with Alby & Calvin up front, but it coincided with Hendo having probably his most disappointing game for Dale. Maybe he was carrying the knock from Wednesday, but despite the three front men we didn't offer enough threat

I'm not disappointed with the team. Ollie had a fantastic second half, and at times we played pretty well but Wycombe, typically efficient as ever, just stuck the ball away when it mattered. We should just put this behind us and move on

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Wycombe Match on 17:32 - Sep 28 with 1873 viewsChaffRAFC

Too many players forced to play positions they aren't strong in. Keohane really struggled against their winger and he doesn't impress me in a full back role and MJ Williams playing at centre half doesn't work either.

Thought Ryan did OK in the role that MJ would normally play and Rathbone was impressive second half but Camps was absolutely awful today. Nothing went right and he was completely anonymous first half.

Calvin, as much as I don't want him anywhere near the side did well today I thought in his wide target man role but just comes up short ability and pace wise which doesn't help.

Dooley coming on was the wrong move. I don't see it with him. I don't know why he's in the side. He can cross but doesn't often play wide but struggles to beat a man and doesn't chip in with goals. Was crying out for someone better on the ball like Morley.

I'd have taken a point before the game but that was poor against a side I wouldn't class as being that much better than us.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Wycombe Match on 17:35 - Sep 28 with 1846 viewsThacks_Rabbits

It almost feels like we are having a season where we dramatically cut costs and try and top up the bank account as much as we can, knowing that we really only need to be the 3rd worst team in the division to stay up.

I don’t know if it’s because the wage budget under Keith was excessive or if getting rid of him cost us a lot, I suspect a mixture of the 2, but maybe this is a season where survival is the aim, and that’s it.

We have players contracted that will never be good enough, on money they should not be on, mainly down to Keith, so maybe finish 20th or above is our sole objective, on a shoestring budget.

We have 4 goalkeepers for some insane reason, but only 1 real striker, alby is a good target man but 40, done is injured a lot and has lost his pace, Andrew has a goal scoring record worse than Donnelly and Gillam still being here baffles me.

I think it will be a case of survival this year and then a big clear out, I just pray we don’t flog camps in January and Hendo avoids injuries, or else nobody will score double figures!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Wycombe Match on 17:39 - Sep 28 with 1792 viewsCanadaDale

That game was crap from the 1st minute to the 95th.
Everything we did was too slow and with not threat.
Williams is a good midfielder but an awful centre half. Jimmy Ryan is yet to impress me in a Dale shirt, everything he does in slow and only goes sideways or back.
I really felt for Rathbone and RND today because they ran their bollocks off for the team with no reward.
That may have been the slowest and most inept front line I've seen in a long time for Dale. No creativity and not a chance of beating their man. Even Hendo looks to be a couple of yards shorter for pace this season.
My big worry is that injuries to the squad have already caught up to us in September. It could be a very long season from here if we don't get a young decent striker on loan in Jan.
Hopefully it was more of an Old Trafford hangover than what we would usually see for the rest of the season.
Up The Dale!
Wycombe Match on 17:45 - Sep 28 with 1733 views49thseason

Wycombe Match on 17:21 - Sep 28 by dingdangblue

At least Calvin got an assist.

Andrew couldnt get an assist in a care home. He is stealing 2 grand a week from the club . Big mistake re-signing Wilbraham and Done. Hendersons legs have gone . Ryan wouldnt get a game on Lenny Barn , no energy, no aggression, and doesnt seem to know what colour of shirt we wear. And where is Mclaughlin? Has he retired?
Murphy should have dragged 3 off at 0-2 and put 3 kids on just to teach some of them a lesson about committment, passion, aggression, professionalism and the basics of football.
The honeymoon is over , this team either starts to show some spirit and fight or needs clearing out in January and in some cases earlier if possible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024