Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has BBM got a pair? 17:24 - Sep 28 with 3101 viewsoddjob007

He’s a lovely wee chap n all, but has he got a nasty side?

Gone from being first team coach for a very long time, a role usually associated with being the link between players and management, friends with everyone, to being a manager.

He did a great job keeping us up last season when the team needed some love, support and clear instructions, imagine a cross word was never said...

A real test for him now as a person.
Has BBM got a pair? on 17:34 - Sep 28 with 3034 viewsD_Alien

Don't know about a nasty side, but i think it's unfair to ask if he's "got a pair"

I think he showed that in his decision to exclude Lillis from the outset. He's very much still learning, and played with a different set-up up front today to try to change things

For a variety of reasons, it didn't work, but i don't attach any blame to him for that

It does remain to be seen whether he can carry us forward from hereon in, but i'm optimistic that he can

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Has BBM got a pair? on 22:42 - Sep 28 with 2735 viewsjonahwhereru

Unless he is nothing like his old man he must have a nasty streak. Not only was his dad a great hurler and Gaelic Footballer he was a bruiser who could leave at bit on opponents. He is also one of the great all time managers.
If BBM was missing a nasty streak his dad would have knocked it into him.
Has BBM got a pair? on 05:23 - Sep 29 with 2600 viewsDaleiLama

He's got a pair of wins and had one window to try to mould the first team squad to his way of playing on a very limited budget. I think he's got some good players at his disposal and with a few well chosen moves in the next window, we should be more than OK. Does Pep have a nasty side (I have no idea btw, but he seems more the collaborative type to me)? Fergie ruled with fear, but it's not the only way.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Has BBM got a pair? on 10:54 - Sep 29 with 2388 viewsYouTubeDale

BBM is a thinker and he just needs to work a few things out and put them right. For example, Dooley should stop shooting from distance as his shots are pathetically weak. The receivers (Andrew and Wilbraham) need more support. Yes, Sanchez needs to improve his long distribution. Rathbone is the key to opening doors and he should be pushed forward.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Has BBM got a pair? on 20:46 - Oct 12 with 1824 viewsYouTubeDale

Sanchez was poor again today with his long distribution kicking the ball out of play 8 times. Must do better. If you can’t kick it accurately, try throwing it. Then Sanchez pulls off 2 breathtaking saves. Well done.
Rathbone supplied the key again which opened the door when his strong shot was fumbled by their goalie allowing Hendo to smash the ball into the roof of the net. Rathbone must be allowed more time up front. He’s a creator.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 20:47]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Has BBM got a pair? on 21:00 - Oct 12 with 1754 views442Dale

Has BBM got a pair? on 20:46 - Oct 12 by YouTubeDale

Sanchez was poor again today with his long distribution kicking the ball out of play 8 times. Must do better. If you can’t kick it accurately, try throwing it. Then Sanchez pulls off 2 breathtaking saves. Well done.
Rathbone supplied the key again which opened the door when his strong shot was fumbled by their goalie allowing Hendo to smash the ball into the roof of the net. Rathbone must be allowed more time up front. He’s a creator.

Rathbone is, and always will be, a box to box midfielder. The fact that he had that shot was because he's running onto the ball from the middle of the park. That's one of his strengths, which would be nullified if he was further forward.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Has BBM got a pair? on 21:25 - Oct 12 with 1690 viewsD_Dale

Has BBM got a pair? on 20:46 - Oct 12 by YouTubeDale

It could be argued that Sanchez provided the assist for Hendo's second goal:

https://www.skysports.com/football/rochdale-vs-accrington/410052

As for his first, I'd agree that Rathbone's shot wasn't an easy one to deal with. It also demonstrated Henderson's striker's instinct as he stepped up his pace before the shot was hit in case the ball fell loose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024