Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe team bus 19:09 - Sep 28 with 9343 viewsnordenblue

Appears their team bus had the front window and door smashed today and possibly drivers bag stolen, another cost the club can ill afford,as a result a replacement coach had to be arranged it appears. Brilliant day all round
Wycombe team bus on 19:11 - Sep 28 with 5199 viewsrochdaleriddler

Scummy bastards, but why would Rochdale pay for this?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Wycombe team bus on 19:13 - Sep 28 with 5176 viewsnordenblue

Wycombe team bus on 19:11 - Sep 28 by rochdaleriddler

Scummy bastards, but why would Rochdale pay for this?

According to reports our magnificent CEO explained to all it was down to the club to finance and not the coach insurance, apparently
Wycombe team bus on 19:18 - Sep 28 with 5134 viewsFalingeParka

Wycombe team bus on 19:13 - Sep 28 by nordenblue

According to reports our magnificent CEO explained to all it was down to the club to finance and not the coach insurance, apparently

Of course we should pay the bill. On the club's private land, our guests etc etc etc

ColonelHall

Wycombe team bus on 19:20 - Sep 28 with 5122 viewsJames1980

Cctv?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Wycombe team bus on 19:27 - Sep 28 with 5080 viewsToffeemanc

I thought we had stewards on the car park? Or has the board trimmed the budget so much we can't afford these either?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Wycombe team bus on 19:38 - Sep 28 with 5040 viewsCleedale

Don't suppose it could be some angry supporter/s from a-nother club???

After Thursday's EFL announcement there was some pretty vitriolic postings from the odd supporter - not necessarily pointed at us - but certainly about not giving a F anymore.

Can't see what would be to gain from any Dale supporter doing this really...and where was it parked?

Once got side window and a few bits missing in Denehurst Park but my own fault as nicely parked out of the way in darkest winter. Never parked there since and not even sure whether or not you can now.
Wycombe team bus on 19:48 - Sep 28 with 4984 viewsrochdaleriddler

Wycombe team bus on 19:18 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

Of course we should pay the bill. On the club's private land, our guests etc etc etc

Pretty sure if other cars were done , the club would not have paid. I’m glad we are doing btw

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Wycombe team bus on 19:50 - Sep 28 with 4973 viewsFalingeParka

You know what, you fellas are so hard on the club and those who put their heads above the parapet. The pies are wrong, the stadium hasn't been painted, the fixture board hasn't been updated, we need a top quality striker, what on earth is the groundsman doing. I mean really ffs. It's a private company not a public service.

The team, somehow, competes at League One level. And all we get to hear is the crap you come out with. Oh Kel, Kel, the injustice! The bitterness of that PizzaExpress meal you were forced into. Oh, poor you.

ColonelHall

Login to get fewer ads

Wycombe team bus on 19:57 - Sep 28 with 4934 viewsnordenblue

Wycombe team bus on 19:50 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

You know what, you fellas are so hard on the club and those who put their heads above the parapet. The pies are wrong, the stadium hasn't been painted, the fixture board hasn't been updated, we need a top quality striker, what on earth is the groundsman doing. I mean really ffs. It's a private company not a public service.

The team, somehow, competes at League One level. And all we get to hear is the crap you come out with. Oh Kel, Kel, the injustice! The bitterness of that PizzaExpress meal you were forced into. Oh, poor you.

To be fair the club expect a certain amount of folk to pay and who in turn hope to be entertained, we as customers can expect a certain value for our money too.
If various things are shite why not call them out and make ways to improve them,surely thats of benefit to everyone?

For what it's worth personally I think Kel has a perfectly valid point, and in my eyes ANYTHING that provides an unnecessary hurdle should be looked into,and ways to change that.

For a club with such a small fan base anyway and a continuous lack of funds I can't see any reason why anybody wouldn't want to improve things...
Wycombe team bus on 19:58 - Sep 28 with 4924 viewskel

Wycombe team bus on 19:50 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

It was Pizza Hut actually you fooking oddball and no idea why you’ve brought me into this.

Remember that time you embarrassed yourself on here claiming another poster was a heroin dealer?

Get to fook, knobhead.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 19:58]
Wycombe team bus on 20:01 - Sep 28 with 4897 viewskel

It’s really not difficult to find hypocrisy on here is it?

The undisclosed fee thing by FalingeParka 24 Jan 2019 2:12
Not really on is it? Discuss...

Wycombe team bus on 20:10 - Sep 28 with 4854 viewsFalingeParka

Wycombe team bus on 19:58 - Sep 28 by kel

It was Pizza Hut actually you fooking oddball and no idea why you’ve brought me into this.

Remember that time you embarrassed yourself on here claiming another poster was a heroin dealer?

Get to fook, knobhead.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 19:58]

The nearest fool to mind.

ColonelHall

Wycombe team bus on 20:12 - Sep 28 with 4841 viewskel

Wycombe team bus on 20:10 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

The nearest fool to mind.

Bless.

Nice swerve of the heroin question by the way. Put the white lightning down, there’s a good lad.
Wycombe team bus on 20:22 - Sep 28 with 4787 viewsFalingeParka

Wycombe team bus on 20:12 - Sep 28 by kel

Bless.

Nice swerve of the heroin question by the way. Put the white lightning down, there’s a good lad.

I'm not swerving that at all. I'll find that guy who killed my cousin. I saw him and heard him. It's passionate and something somebody said on here made me think I might have found a clue. So, maybe a mistake.

Your opinions on the club and ridiculous attempts at your buying tickets at not the advertised price and therefore going off to do something else are just that.

ColonelHall

Wycombe team bus on 20:27 - Sep 28 with 4754 viewskel

Wycombe team bus on 20:22 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

I'm not swerving that at all. I'll find that guy who killed my cousin. I saw him and heard him. It's passionate and something somebody said on here made me think I might have found a clue. So, maybe a mistake.

Your opinions on the club and ridiculous attempts at your buying tickets at not the advertised price and therefore going off to do something else are just that.

How on earth do you know my opinions on the club after one thread? I’m really quite interested to see you explain that one.

Now you’ve answered the part where you showed yourself up to be a headcase, let’s move on to your criticism of the club in that one thread you started eh? (I’ve even provided a link for you). Shall I assume your opinions on the club are ridiculous based on that one thread?

The advertised price was what I did try to buy the tickets at if you took the time to actually read my original post.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 20:28]
Wycombe team bus on 20:38 - Sep 28 with 4655 viewsFalingeParka

Wycombe team bus on 20:27 - Sep 28 by kel

How on earth do you know my opinions on the club after one thread? I’m really quite interested to see you explain that one.

Now you’ve answered the part where you showed yourself up to be a headcase, let’s move on to your criticism of the club in that one thread you started eh? (I’ve even provided a link for you). Shall I assume your opinions on the club are ridiculous based on that one thread?

The advertised price was what I did try to buy the tickets at if you took the time to actually read my original post.

So, you agree. You did not get the service you demanded, the price not as advertised, and flounced off for a pizza, and tried to hammer the staff on here for not being up to the standard you expect of a well known company.

It does not matter which way round this occurred does it? You were short changed.

ColonelHall

Wycombe team bus on 20:38 - Sep 28 with 4650 viewsoddjob007

Wycombe team bus on 20:27 - Sep 28 by kel

Do you want to take this stupid argument off here as you’re both embarrassing yourselves?

Anyway, back to the matter in question.

Quick twitter search suggests the damage was done during the first half.

Really tinpot by the club to allow this to happen, and fair dos for us to pay for a replacement and damage. Can’t for one second believe it was Rochdale fans, more likely some local scumbags.
Wycombe team bus on 20:41 - Sep 28 with 4628 viewskel

Wycombe team bus on 20:38 - Sep 28 by oddjob007

Do you want to take this stupid argument off here as you’re both embarrassing yourselves?

Anyway, back to the matter in question.

Quick twitter search suggests the damage was done during the first half.

Really tinpot by the club to allow this to happen, and fair dos for us to pay for a replacement and damage. Can’t for one second believe it was Rochdale fans, more likely some local scumbags.

If someone wants to have a random pop at me then I’ll use my right to reply and I certainly don’t need your permission to do so. Stick me on ignore if it’s a problem.

Cheers
Wycombe team bus on 20:45 - Sep 28 with 4608 viewskel

Wycombe team bus on 20:38 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

So, you agree. You did not get the service you demanded, the price not as advertised, and flounced off for a pizza, and tried to hammer the staff on here for not being up to the standard you expect of a well known company.

It does not matter which way round this occurred does it? You were short changed.

Christ, you’re hard work aren’t you?

I didn’t try to hammer anybody, in fact I’ve been very, very complimentary about club staff on here in the past but when a failure occurs then I’ll exercise my right to voice my opinion. The kids stayed with their mum anyway as planned this weekend as it wasn’t my weekend to have them but I fancied treating them to a game of football hence me trying to buy tickets last night. I ended up going for a few pints instead at an establishment that relies on match day income if that meets your approval. No flouncing for a pizza here, sunbeam.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 20:48]
Wycombe team bus on 20:55 - Sep 28 with 4539 viewsFalingeParka

Wycombe team bus on 20:41 - Sep 28 by kel

If someone wants to have a random pop at me then I’ll use my right to reply and I certainly don’t need your permission to do so. Stick me on ignore if it’s a problem.

Cheers

It WAS bit random Kel. Just this thing on and on about the running of the club. They're blessed amateurs ffs. They are not turf experts, catering experts, ticketing or marketing experts, it's a village shop. We're poor as church mice ffs. Help out, don't knock.

ColonelHall

Wycombe team bus on 21:01 - Sep 28 with 4500 viewskel

Wycombe team bus on 20:55 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

It WAS bit random Kel. Just this thing on and on about the running of the club. They're blessed amateurs ffs. They are not turf experts, catering experts, ticketing or marketing experts, it's a village shop. We're poor as church mice ffs. Help out, don't knock.

Well thanks for that I think.

I’ve done more than my bit to help out in the past but I’ll not go into it on here. I’d have loved to have come back on here after going to the club this morning to revisit that thread and tell all about how the club understood the issue was with their website and they’d make a one off gesture to correct it and try to ensure the fault was rectified. Unfortunately they didn’t do that and appeared to not even want to resolve it so I thought it only fair to relay that back too.

If people don’t bring up situations like this then they’ll never learn will they?

Anyway, I’ve said my piece now so I’ll leave it there.
Wycombe team bus on 21:02 - Sep 28 with 4496 viewsJames1980

Wycombe team bus on 20:55 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

I get your point, there has been plenty of constructive criticism though.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Wycombe team bus on 21:13 - Sep 28 with 4439 viewsFalingeParka

Wycombe team bus on 21:01 - Sep 28 by kel

Well thanks for that I think.

I’ve done more than my bit to help out in the past but I’ll not go into it on here. I’d have loved to have come back on here after going to the club this morning to revisit that thread and tell all about how the club understood the issue was with their website and they’d make a one off gesture to correct it and try to ensure the fault was rectified. Unfortunately they didn’t do that and appeared to not even want to resolve it so I thought it only fair to relay that back too.

If people don’t bring up situations like this then they’ll never learn will they?

Anyway, I’ve said my piece now so I’ll leave it there.

So that's fine. You could have easily made that point clearly at the time in the ticket office. Even to the CEO. Not working on your platform. But you didn't choose to do that did you? You made a very emotive point about the kids' expectations and pizza and thought it was a good idea to wind everyone up on here about the amateurish and arrogant nature of the way the club is being run. Didn't you?

ColonelHall

Wycombe team bus on 21:23 - Sep 28 with 4391 viewsjudd

Wycombe team bus on 21:13 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

So that's fine. You could have easily made that point clearly at the time in the ticket office. Even to the CEO. Not working on your platform. But you didn't choose to do that did you? You made a very emotive point about the kids' expectations and pizza and thought it was a good idea to wind everyone up on here about the amateurish and arrogant nature of the way the club is being run. Didn't you?

I'd suggest he's only wound you up.

I had a ticketing issue today. The staff were simply superb in resolving it swiftly, effortlessly and apologetically.

The bus issue may suggest cost cutting of security as we may have done versus Bradford. There will be no case to answer.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Wycombe team bus on 21:30 - Sep 28 with 4367 viewskel

Wycombe team bus on 21:13 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

I’m really trying hard to not reply to your bizarre ramblings but let’s quote a couple of lines and guess who came out with them from the two of us.

“The point really is about relations with fans. If the club (any club) was a bit more upfront about it, then we'd be more supportive wouldn't we?”

“It’s a turn off this 'it's a big bollox running a football club thing' and you little supporter cannot know the truth. It's just crap.”

Help out, don’t knock...

Good fooking night.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 21:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024