Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club 16:16 - Oct 2 with 9840 viewsblackdogblue

Dibble everywhere

All roads around the ground, looks like stopping people as well?
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 16:38]

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Why is Sandy Lane closed? on 16:37 - Oct 2 with 5056 viewsjudd

Suspect package at the club, I am told by a mate who has been turned away earlier.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Why is Sandy Lane closed? on 16:38 - Oct 2 with 5050 viewsblackdogblue

Why is Sandy Lane closed? on 16:37 - Oct 2 by judd

Suspect package at the club, I am told by a mate who has been turned away earlier.

Yep, just heard myself

Why is Sandy Lane closed? on 16:43 - Oct 2 with 5009 viewsjudd

Why is Sandy Lane closed? on 16:38 - Oct 2 by blackdogblue

Yep, just heard myself

It could be a pie.

They cost a fookin bomb.

Why is Sandy Lane closed? on 16:44 - Oct 2 with 5003 viewsDale92

Why is Sandy Lane closed? on 16:43 - Oct 2 by judd

It could be a pie.

They cost a fookin bomb.

Or a striker!

This is the One, I've waited for

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:07 - Oct 2 with 4873 viewsrochdale_ranger

Rochdale riddler will be in later to inform us all it wasn’t an Islamic extremist.
Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:08 - Oct 2 with 4866 viewsblackdogblue

Might walk over, not been blown away by anything I have seen at Spotland for a long time 😀

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:09 - Oct 2 with 4853 viewsjudd

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:08 - Oct 2 by blackdogblue

Might walk over, not been blown away by anything I have seen at Spotland for a long time 😀

Careful, there will undoubtedly be a charge.

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:14 - Oct 2 with 4804 viewskel

All I wanted was an apology.
Login to get fewer ads

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:14 - Oct 2 with 4799 viewsBigDaveMyCock

What weird goings on. Andy Dibble at the COA!!
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 17:24]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:17 - Oct 2 with 4771 viewshammerdale

Hornets revenge for calling off those games
Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:17 - Oct 2 with 4767 viewsblackdogblue

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:14 - Oct 2 by kel

All I wanted was an apology.

Can’t believe you beat me to it, was just going to post do we know anyone who’s not a bucket can hold a grudge...

Wounded 😢

On a serious point, it’s not the Wycombe Coach Drivers Tacograph is it???

😀
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 17:18]

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:24 - Oct 2 with 4713 viewsShun

Confirmed by the club that the stadium’s been evacuated by the popo.
Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:44 - Oct 2 with 4570 viewsD_Alien

The provisional wing of Forever Bury?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:46 - Oct 2 with 4555 viewsblackdogblue

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:44 - Oct 2 by D_Alien

Why? Have you heard the suspect package was bucket shaped?

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:49 - Oct 2 with 4514 viewsD_Alien

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:46 - Oct 2 by blackdogblue

Why? Have you heard the suspect package was bucket shaped?

No, but if it contains Cemtex it narrows it down to proFB or kel

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 18:01 - Oct 2 with 4436 viewsblackdogblue

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:49 - Oct 2 by D_Alien

No, but if it contains Cemtex it narrows it down to proFB or kel

Your autocorrect is off, you mean Cement or a Pizza 😃😃😃

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 18:05 - Oct 2 with 4399 viewsSandyman

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 17:44 - Oct 2 by D_Alien

Package filled with batteries and golf balls...
Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 18:17 - Oct 2 with 4313 viewsShun

My friend who works in the nursing team based there snapped a photo of it. It appears to be a mobile phone attached to a box of some sort.
Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 18:36 - Oct 2 with 4202 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 18:17 - Oct 2 by Shun

My friend who works in the nursing team based there snapped a photo of it. It appears to be a mobile phone attached to a box of some sort.

Should have just thrown in in the skip or has that gone now?

I can’t see why anyone would want to do this, other than the lot the other side of heywood for “a joke” - would doubt and hope it’s not a real device and be interesting to see if any other organisations or persons have received one!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 18:40 - Oct 2 with 4165 viewsblackdogblue

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 18:36 - Oct 2 by Thacks_Rabbits

I can’t see why anyone would want to do this, other than the lot the other side of heywood for “a joke” - would doubt and hope it’s not a real device and be interesting to see if any other organisations or persons have received one!

My mates a Burnley fan, (sorry someone I know 😀)

They had one a week or so ago, coincidence??

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 18:42 - Oct 2 with 4136 viewsD_Alien

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 18:36 - Oct 2 by Thacks_Rabbits

Makes you wonder - if it's found to be some kind of device that was intended to create mischief, or worse - why it wasn't sent to arrive on a matchday? Or maybe it was expected to arrive yesterday afternoon...

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 18:46 - Oct 2 with 4092 viewsDaleiLama

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 18:17 - Oct 2 by Shun

No smoke without …………?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 18:52 - Oct 2 with 4046 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 18:42 - Oct 2 by D_Alien

Makes you wonder - if it's found to be some kind of device that was intended to create mischief, or worse - why it wasn't sent to arrive on a matchday? Or maybe it was expected to arrive yesterday afternoon...

That was my thought DA but until we know how it arrived it’s hard to guess.

To be fair bURY May have received one too, it’s just there was nobody there to open or sign for it!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 19:20 - Oct 2 with 3887 viewsTVOS1907

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 18:46 - Oct 2 by DaleiLama

No smoke without …………?

I used to go to primary school with him. He lives in Newquay now.

The bloke on the left, I mean.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 19:53 - Oct 2 with 3681 viewsDaleiLama

Why is Sandy Lane closed? - Bomb Scare at the club on 19:20 - Oct 2 by TVOS1907

I used to go to primary school with him. He lives in Newquay now.

The bloke on the left, I mean.

That's going to make i.d. from the line-up a lot easier if only one currently resides in the N.W. and was in the stadium last night.

NB This is a joke and without prejudice btw in case any libel lawyers are reading

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024