Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one gone 18:52 - Oct 3 with 2672 viewsmacro

Harris from millwall this time
Another one gone on 19:55 - Oct 3 with 2602 viewsoff2div1

Sacked before getting beat by Leeds in 2 days time.
Another one gone on 23:40 - Oct 3 with 2456 viewsDaley_Lama

Couldn’t stand the chap mesen, you know how they say owners begin to look like their dogs? In the same respect Harris came across as their fans do.

I suspect their is much weeping for his passing down there as he was very much a Mr Millwall.

Poll: DF in or out

Another one gone on 23:44 - Oct 3 with 2451 viewsrochdale_ranger

Another one gone on 23:40 - Oct 3 by Daley_Lama

Couldn’t stand the chap mesen, you know how they say owners begin to look like their dogs? In the same respect Harris came across as their fans do.

I suspect their is much weeping for his passing down there as he was very much a Mr Millwall.

Did a decent job for them the year before last when they had a bit of momentum. Will thank him for fielding a weak side against us to earn us a draw against spurs.
Another one gone on 15:35 - Oct 4 with 2181 viewsrochdaleriddler

Another one gone on 19:55 - Oct 3 by off2div1

Sacked before getting beat by Leeds in 2 days time.

He quit because of abuse from a section of fans. The board pleaded with him to stay

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Another one gone on 15:42 - Oct 4 with 2167 viewsSuddenLad

I can see Graham Alexander featuring on these lists before much longer. It seems to be going t1ts up down Salford way.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Another one gone on 17:40 - Oct 4 with 2085 viewsrochdaleriddler

Another one gone on 15:42 - Oct 4 by SuddenLad

I can see Graham Alexander featuring on these lists before much longer. It seems to be going t1ts up down Salford way.

Good, I’m sure they thought they would piss league two

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Another one gone on 20:38 - Oct 5 with 1886 viewsnordenblue

Another one gone on 15:42 - Oct 4 by SuddenLad

Today's result will have helped his case no end, very surprised they spanked Walsall away
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024