Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for Man U fans 16:04 - Oct 6 with 3310 viewsBartRowou

Just seen the City score.
Which is worse: City winning the league or Liverpool?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Question for Man U fans on 16:14 - Oct 6 with 3283 viewsfrenzied

Liverpool without a doubt..

They tormented United for years when we hadn’t won it for 25 yrs..thankfully they’ve surpassed that and long may it continue
Question for Man U fans on 16:42 - Oct 6 with 3241 viewsTVOS1907

Nottingham Forest

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Question for Man U fans on 16:51 - Oct 6 with 3236 viewsBartRowou

Question for Man U fans on 16:42 - Oct 6 by TVOS1907

Nottingham Forest

Norrington Davies

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Question for Man U fans on 17:33 - Oct 6 with 3167 viewsSuddenLad

Question for Man U fans on 16:14 - Oct 6 by frenzied

Liverpool without a doubt..

They tormented United for years when we hadn’t won it for 25 yrs..thankfully they’ve surpassed that and long may it continue

"We" ??

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Question for Man U fans on 18:10 - Oct 6 with 3140 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Loosing 1-0 at St James Park.
Question for Man U fans on 18:39 - Oct 6 with 3084 viewsfrenzied

Question for Man U fans on 17:33 - Oct 6 by SuddenLad

"We" ??

Yes..we...in the early 1990s ..very much so..

Today?..I wish OGS every success but they are. a top 6 side at their very best..wouldn’t be suprised to see them end up around Mid table this season...very much work in progress.
Question for Man U fans on 19:17 - Oct 6 with 3034 viewsdalenumber2

Would love Liverpool to win it this year!
Question for Man U fans on 19:39 - Oct 6 with 3003 viewsDale23years

Man u fan tv, is the new Arsenal fan tv

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Login to get fewer ads

Question for Man U fans on 20:13 - Oct 6 with 2948 viewsfrenzied

Question for Man U fans on 19:17 - Oct 6 by dalenumber2

Would love Liverpool to win it this year!

If Liverpool win the title and City the Champions league they’d both be delighted..
Question for Man U fans on 20:21 - Oct 6 with 2937 viewssoulboy

Question for Man U fans on 18:39 - Oct 6 by frenzied

Yes..we...in the early 1990s ..very much so..

Today?..I wish OGS every success but they are. a top 6 side at their very best..wouldn’t be suprised to see them end up around Mid table this season...very much work in progress.

You've got guts, admitting you like that shower on here
Question for Man U fans on 23:18 - Oct 6 with 2789 viewsfrenzied

Question for Man U fans on 20:21 - Oct 6 by soulboy

You've got guts, admitting you like that shower on here

I followed “that shower “ thro the dark days of the 1970s..division 2 into the relative bland obscurity of the 1980s until Fergies reign of power which brought un matched domestic success yet to be surpassed..the prob at United now is that you have a generation of fans who witnessed nothing but success until recent times and they just can’t handle it..I’m sure Liverpool had a similar process when after dominating for so long they too fell backwards.

City fans who experienced Division 3 and the infamous play off final against Gillingham must struggle to recognise their club now to where it was then.

It’s not many years ago that Stephen Ireland was there BEST player..he wouldn’t get anywhere near that first team now..Fergie created 3 or 4 great sides at United..don’t think you’ll see that ever again since most managers are gone within 5 or 6 years..it’s good to see at last that both Lpool and Chelsea are bringing thro their youth players..United are 2 or 3 years behind them
Question for Man U fans on 10:36 - Oct 7 with 2562 viewsTheBeast666

Twisted Manure fans by a significant majority wanted them to lose to Citeh towards the end of last season to prevent Liverpool from winning the league. I looked at their deluded forum Red Cafe, and there was a massive thread about the match with the overwhelming majority wanting to lose at home to Citeh but just by a couple of goals. Says all you need to know about the Red shower of shite and their twisted biased arrogant fanbase. Great to see them humbled by the massive Newcastle yesterday, what a nondescript mediocre team they have these days, hope Liverpool win title just to piss off their horrible fan base.
Question for Man U fans on 10:56 - Oct 7 with 2534 viewsheywooddale

Liverpool winning the league would put an end to the one of the last little thing that United fans have to hold over rivals.

They'd still have more total trophies and one more top flight league title, but that holds a lot less weight once the Liverpool break their top flight league drought.
Question for Man U fans on 11:14 - Oct 7 with 2516 viewsParkinsGimp

Not just United fans , its should be every decent football fan, cant have Liverpool winning anything, you never hear the last of it.
They playing bloody well though :-(
Question for Man U fans on 13:00 - Oct 7 with 2428 viewsTomRAFC

Liverpool deserve to win it, and I've got a lot of time for Jurgen Klopp. Excellent football and an excellent attitude.

Liverpool fans do have a reputation for going on about past success, but I'd much sooner see them get the victory they deserve. On the topic of United, growing up I saw countless friends who lived a stones throw from Spotland going on about United and not engaging with the club on their doorstep. I know it's personal preference bit I've been to big premier league games at big stadiums and always found them a bit soulless. Hopefully Dale can capitalise on United's run of lacklustre seasons and get some more people supporting their local team

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Question for Man U fans on 13:01 - Oct 7 with 2428 viewsChaffRAFC

Would rather have City win it than Liverpool without question.

Both horrible clubs. City winning the league is expected because of the money involved which takes the shine off it as an achievement. Small club with a lot of money.

Liverpool are a massive club but I've got so used to them not winning the league that if they did win it, it would be absolute torture, and watching the United demise at the moment is torture enough.

Absolutely embarrassing from top to bottom at the moment at United. Woodward is a joke, the squad is the worst I've seen in the 30 years I've been watching and the manager is destroying his own legacy by being incapable of getting anything from this side and looks like a pushover.

And Rochdale are sh!te as well, I hate football.

This post has been edited by an administrator

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Question for Man U fans on 13:07 - Oct 7 with 2402 viewsfrenzied

Question for Man U fans on 13:01 - Oct 7 by ChaffRAFC

Would rather have City win it than Liverpool without question.

Both horrible clubs. City winning the league is expected because of the money involved which takes the shine off it as an achievement. Small club with a lot of money.

Liverpool are a massive club but I've got so used to them not winning the league that if they did win it, it would be absolute torture, and watching the United demise at the moment is torture enough.

Absolutely embarrassing from top to bottom at the moment at United. Woodward is a joke, the squad is the worst I've seen in the 30 years I've been watching and the manager is destroying his own legacy by being incapable of getting anything from this side and looks like a pushover.

And Rochdale are sh!te as well, I hate football.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Keep ypur chin up..

Long way to go..At least the likes of Wolves Palace Leicester and Burnley are making a decent fist of it so far..

OGS has a tough job at United ,,for me id get rid of Pogba, and I don't see what purpose Fred fulfils.

As for Dale..afully fit squad available most weeks should secure our position in this league but no more
Question for Man U fans on 13:19 - Oct 7 with 2390 viewsChaffRAFC

Question for Man U fans on 13:07 - Oct 7 by frenzied

Keep ypur chin up..

Long way to go..At least the likes of Wolves Palace Leicester and Burnley are making a decent fist of it so far..

OGS has a tough job at United ,,for me id get rid of Pogba, and I don't see what purpose Fred fulfils.

As for Dale..afully fit squad available most weeks should secure our position in this league but no more

Fred, for me, is the worst big money signing in United's history. Literally offers nothing. Not defensive minded, doesn't score or assist any and can't pick a pass. Garbage.

Pogba is a supremely talented footballer but one that we'll never ever see the best of for a long period and is obviously a pain in the arse in the dressing room so cash in what you can and get rid.

The fact that United are still having to rely on the likes of Young speaks volumes when numerous defensive signings have been made and have been bobbins.

Too many players in the squad that are supposedly highly rated like the Lingards, Rashfords and Martials of this world. All flatter to deceive. Lingard wouldn't get on the bench of any of Ferguson's United squads for example.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Question for Man U fans on 13:43 - Oct 7 with 2343 viewsfrenzied

Question for Man U fans on 13:19 - Oct 7 by ChaffRAFC

Fred, for me, is the worst big money signing in United's history. Literally offers nothing. Not defensive minded, doesn't score or assist any and can't pick a pass. Garbage.

Pogba is a supremely talented footballer but one that we'll never ever see the best of for a long period and is obviously a pain in the arse in the dressing room so cash in what you can and get rid.

The fact that United are still having to rely on the likes of Young speaks volumes when numerous defensive signings have been made and have been bobbins.

Too many players in the squad that are supposedly highly rated like the Lingards, Rashfords and Martials of this world. All flatter to deceive. Lingard wouldn't get on the bench of any of Ferguson's United squads for example.

For me United have a lot of good quality young talent coming thro..however when the likes of Fergies Fledglings through there were already giants within the team..ie Robson,Hughes,Bruce,. Cantona and Keane .in todays team there are no giants.
Question for Man U fans on 13:45 - Oct 7 with 2339 viewsjudd

Fook Manu and their ridiculously priced league cup tickets.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Question for Man U fans on 14:03 - Oct 7 with 2310 viewsfrenzied

Question for Man U fans on 13:45 - Oct 7 by judd

Fook Manu and their ridiculously priced league cup tickets.

Dead right..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024