Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote Labour? 08:25 - Oct 7 with 6060 viewsjudd

https://news.sky.com/story/labour-vow-to-give-football-fans-power-to-hire-and-fi

There's a provision for anti-bot legislation.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Vote Labour? on 08:32 - Oct 7 with 3396 viewsrochdale_ranger

Populist left wing cult leader speaks to cult members.
Vote Labour? on 08:41 - Oct 7 with 3375 viewsjudd

Vote Labour? on 08:32 - Oct 7 by rochdale_ranger

Populist left wing cult leader speaks to cult members.

Have you got your spelling correct?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Vote Labour? on 08:43 - Oct 7 with 3371 viewsKenBoon

I saw Corbyn tweet about passing a law so fans have access to boardrooms after the bury farce. He didn't bother to check that Forever Bury did, but tbh it was a fair suggestion without upsetting the free trade folk.
Vote Labour? on 09:27 - Oct 7 with 3292 viewsrochdale_ranger

Vote Labour? on 08:41 - Oct 7 by judd

?
Vote Labour? on 09:38 - Oct 7 with 3273 viewsDaleFan7

Another example of Corbyn knowing he's got no chance of getting into power so spouting anything he thinks people want to hear.

He loves the fact that he can say anything he wants and not have to follow up on it. There's no pressure there.
Vote Labour? on 09:40 - Oct 7 with 3271 viewsrochdale_ranger

Vote Labour? on 08:41 - Oct 7 by judd

Just got it. Whoosh in my case. To early in the morning
Vote Labour? on 10:36 - Oct 7 with 3184 viewsdalenumber2

Vote Labour? on 09:38 - Oct 7 by DaleFan7

Another example of Corbyn knowing he's got no chance of getting into power so spouting anything he thinks people want to hear.

He loves the fact that he can say anything he wants and not have to follow up on it. There's no pressure there.

Not like the Tories are spouting stuff that they will never do - unless they have just suddenly grown a magic money tree.
Vote Labour? on 11:31 - Oct 7 with 3125 viewsDaleFan7

Vote Labour? on 10:36 - Oct 7 by dalenumber2

Not like the Tories are spouting stuff that they will never do - unless they have just suddenly grown a magic money tree.

They all do it, but Corbyn is the worst. He has no intention of being PM. He likes playing 2nd fiddle too much.
Login to get fewer ads

Vote Labour? on 12:08 - Oct 7 with 3077 viewsrochdale_ranger

Vote Labour? on 11:31 - Oct 7 by DaleFan7

They all do it, but Corbyn is the worst. He has no intention of being PM. He likes playing 2nd fiddle too much.

It’s his obsession with power that worries me.
Vote Labour? on 12:10 - Oct 7 with 3073 viewsJames1980

Vote Labour? on 12:08 - Oct 7 by rochdale_ranger

It’s his obsession with power that worries me.

Boris on the other hand https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/clive-bull/boris-johnson-world-king-docum

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Vote Labour? on 12:32 - Oct 7 with 3048 viewsrochdale_ranger

Vote Labour? on 12:10 - Oct 7 by James1980

Boris on the other hand https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/clive-bull/boris-johnson-world-king-docum

Boris is just a fat arsed , lying, ambitious, feather-his-own-nest politician. The likes of of which we have seen again and again. Everything corbyn espouses is about power. Who has it, who should have, and who shouldn’t have it. I don’t want to live in a country where the government gets to decide the goings on at football clubs. If they can do that it won’t be long before they decide what happens at your company or within your workplace. It beggars belief that anyone would support it. Have we ever lived in another time when people were actually happy to cede more power to government? It sounds banal but as a nation we are turning into infantilised babies.
Vote Labour? on 13:55 - Oct 7 with 2933 viewsrochdaleriddler

Vote Labour? on 12:32 - Oct 7 by rochdale_ranger

Boris is just a fat arsed , lying, ambitious, feather-his-own-nest politician. The likes of of which we have seen again and again. Everything corbyn espouses is about power. Who has it, who should have, and who shouldn’t have it. I don’t want to live in a country where the government gets to decide the goings on at football clubs. If they can do that it won’t be long before they decide what happens at your company or within your workplace. It beggars belief that anyone would support it. Have we ever lived in another time when people were actually happy to cede more power to government? It sounds banal but as a nation we are turning into infantilised babies.

Giving fans more say over the running of their clubs is not government interference

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Vote Labour? on 14:21 - Oct 7 with 2907 viewsDalenet

Vote Labour? on 13:55 - Oct 7 by rochdaleriddler

Giving fans more say over the running of their clubs is not government interference

Yes but would you trust a politician to get it right?

This was announced yesterday during a visit to the Toon as my MP Chi Onwurah has been petitioning Westminster because she doesn't like Mike Ashley owning NUFC. She is very active on this and Corbyn has just fallen in behind her for a populist policy

To be clear, her argument is that Ashley isn't investing cash in the club and isn't buying players to allow NUFC to compete at the top end of the Premiership. She doesn't seem to care at all about whether it is affordable or sensible or would breach any fair play rules. Most of the Newcastle fans just want him to sell the club to somebody rich enough to throw cash at it. They forget that Ashley paid off the clubs debts when he took it on. I can't stand the man, but this "on the hoof policy" is more about getting rid of Ashley rather than strengthening club ownership. Where is the debate about Bury or whether billionaires owning City, Utd or Chelsea is good for the game and the local community?
Vote Labour? on 14:42 - Oct 7 with 2889 viewsSuddenLad

Vote Labour? on 13:55 - Oct 7 by rochdaleriddler

It would be if legislation was passed to enable it.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Vote Labour? on 16:23 - Oct 7 with 2806 viewsrochdale_ranger

Does anyone on here actually think corbyn and any of his shadow cabinet actually give a fook about the game or football supporters? Or was it just another chance to batter free market economics in front of a friendly north east audience. Was also pretty funny to note Newcastle beat Utd yesterday in front of a packed st James Park.
Vote Labour? on 16:58 - Oct 7 with 2773 viewsNorthernDale

If directors could be fired by fans, then why would anyone invest their money into a football club? It would destroy football if implemented, because the fans have not got the money to run a club. In respect to the Labour MP, she is no doubt like most left wing MP's she hates people having success and money, Yes Astley is a complete sh*t, but what does this MP know about running a successful business, like most Labour MP's she would struggle running a bath.

I must admit I dislike Corbyn, because I am of the generation that remembers the deadful 1970's, when policies now advocated by Corbyn were official Labour policy and actually brought the country to its knees in economic terms.
Vote Labour? on 17:22 - Oct 7 with 2742 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Vote Labour? on 12:32 - Oct 7 by rochdale_ranger

How will this policy allow the government to decide what goes on in football clubs? It doesn’t does it?
Furthermore, whether it be Labour or the Conservatives, is it not incumbent on the opposition to want power? If it’s not then what’s the point in having an opposition.
You hate Corbyn, fair enough, but your reasoning is ridiculous.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 18:07]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Vote Labour? on 17:25 - Oct 7 with 2734 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Vote Labour? on 16:58 - Oct 7 by NorthernDale

If directors could be fired by fans, then why would anyone invest their money into a football club? It would destroy football if implemented, because the fans have not got the money to run a club. In respect to the Labour MP, she is no doubt like most left wing MP's she hates people having success and money, Yes Astley is a complete sh*t, but what does this MP know about running a successful business, like most Labour MP's she would struggle running a bath.

I must admit I dislike Corbyn, because I am of the generation that remembers the deadful 1970's, when policies now advocated by Corbyn were official Labour policy and actually brought the country to its knees in economic terms.

Were Harold Wilson, Ted Heath or Jim Callaghan that left wing?
The problems that beset the Labour 74 to 79 administration were the same as those that faced the 70-74 Conservative administration. They didn’t derive from policy. In fact, from 76 onwards Labour pursued a policy of monetarism, which was later continued by the Thatcher administration. It was the policy of ‘pink monetarism’ that ultimately led to that government’s conflict with the unions. Conversely, Heath ran into the same problems after it’s monetarist experiment (Selsdon Man etc.).
Every advanced nation experienced the similar problems during this era.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 17:50]

Vote Labour? on 18:01 - Oct 7 with 2674 viewsrochdaleriddler

Vote Labour? on 16:58 - Oct 7 by NorthernDale

I quite liked never going to give you up tbf

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Vote Labour? on 18:04 - Oct 7 with 2661 viewsrochdaleriddler

Vote Labour? on 16:23 - Oct 7 by rochdale_ranger

Does anyone on here actually think corbyn and any of his shadow cabinet actually give a fook about the game or football supporters? Or was it just another chance to batter free market economics in front of a friendly north east audience. Was also pretty funny to note Newcastle beat Utd yesterday in front of a packed st James Park.

Pretty sure jezza knows more about football than Johnson and goes to more games

Vote Labour? on 18:21 - Oct 7 with 2625 viewsnordenblue

Vote Labour? on 09:27 - Oct 7 by rochdale_ranger

?

You missed the "n" out of cult and added an unrequired "l"
Vote Labour? on 18:29 - Oct 7 with 2613 viewsrochdale_ranger

Vote Labour? on 17:22 - Oct 7 by BigDaveMyCock

How will this policy allow the government to decide what goes on in football clubs? It doesn’t does it?
Furthermore, whether it be Labour or the Conservatives, is it not incumbent on the opposition to want power? If it’s not then what’s the point in having an opposition.
You hate Corbyn, fair enough, but your reasoning is ridiculous.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 18:07]

1. They are literally trying to change the law on how football clubs are run.
2. I wasn’t talking about power in terms of labour getting the keys to number ten
3. I don’t hate corbyn I just think he’s a silly man. Not everyone is motivated by hatred, arrogance or bitterness my little cherub.
Vote Labour? on 18:33 - Oct 7 with 2603 viewsrochdale_ranger

Vote Labour? on 18:21 - Oct 7 by nordenblue

You missed the "n" out of cult and added an unrequired "l"

A cu*t has its uses.
Vote Labour? on 19:31 - Oct 7 with 2521 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Vote Labour? on 18:33 - Oct 7 by rochdale_ranger

A cu*t has its uses.

Let’s hear it then, what can you do?

Vote Labour? on 19:34 - Oct 7 with 2512 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Vote Labour? on 18:33 - Oct 7 by rochdale_ranger

A cu*t has its uses.

Every one of them are devious, self publicising, self serving turds, that at the drop of a hat will change their opinion just to gain popularity or try a new route to gather support. I cannot ever remember having leaders of all parties that were so inept at doing anything useful, obviously we are so stupid though that we never knew what we voted for, next goal wins anyone?

Since Thatcher went (yep she is widely hated by some, but she bloody at least cared about what her job was!) we have had a tirade of hopeless bastards, the only ones I would give an element of respect to was major and brown, both of whom were stitched up royally, but I think did genuinely care.

In fairness Boris has achieved more that Teresa May did already, he at least is trying to get some form of agreement rather than just doing what the EU want, if he wants said agreement god knows.

The sad thing is out of Boris, Farrage and Corbyn, Corbyn is the least credible and least likely to get my vote on anything!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024