Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking nervously at other results already 07:37 - Oct 9 with 2306 viewsEllDale

This is crazy but I'm behaving now like I normally do in March and April ie looking at the results of teams who might be in a relegation scrap with us and hoping that they lose.
For example I found myself praying for a Blackpool win on Monday.
I know that only three go down this season but I have a sneaking feeling that Bolton might have a good run at some stage if they gain some momentum. Probably starting when they play us in a couple of weeks!
So all of a sudden I'm a fan of whoever the likes of Southend, Accrington, Gillingham and Tranmere are playing.
Am I unique in this at the moment?
Looking nervously at other results already on 08:07 - Oct 9 with 2262 viewsfitzochris

It’s not crazy, really. Let’s be honest, the squad that started the season, if remaining injury and suspension free, would have been good enough for a mid-table finish I reckon.

However, there was absolutely no way it was going to remain injury and suspension free. So, as it stands, the squad is bottom half/bottom three standard. Unless we get people back to full fitness ASAP or, more importantly, get more players in, this situation will only get worse. We can’t even realistically wait until January the way things are going.

In my opinion, we should have been more aggressive in our recruitment over summer. This 'small squad' stuff is absolute garbage and is threatening to derail BBM’s first full season in charge.

My fear is that we eek the odd win and these are used to paper over the cracks.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2019 8:46]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Looking nervously at other results already on 08:08 - Oct 9 with 2260 viewsdingdangblue

A good win for Accy last night (even if it was just the tin pot trophy) : 3-0 at Oldham in any game away from home will boost your confidence - we really cant afford another winless Saturday at home.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Looking nervously at other results already on 08:59 - Oct 9 with 2191 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Saturday is already a "six pointer"..no mistake......so was last week!

I agree about Bolton, can see us going there and getting beat,but we played well.
Looking nervously at other results already on 09:20 - Oct 9 with 2153 viewsDalenet

Looking nervously at other results already on 08:59 - Oct 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

Saturday is already a "six pointer"..no mistake......so was last week!

I agree about Bolton, can see us going there and getting beat,but we played well.

OR

I agree about Bolton, can see us going there and getting beat, but we had loads of possession but no penetration
Looking nervously at other results already on 09:58 - Oct 9 with 2099 viewsrochdaleriddler

Looking nervously at other results already on 09:20 - Oct 9 by Dalenet

OR

I agree about Bolton, can see us going there and getting beat, but we had loads of possession but no penetration

The second half performance was really great, unfortunately we couldn’t make up the three goal deficit

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Looking nervously at other results already on 10:08 - Oct 9 with 2067 viewschalky_ncfc

I'm looking forward to visiting Spotland next season

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Looking nervously at other results already on 10:54 - Oct 9 with 2007 viewsfitzochris

Looking nervously at other results already on 10:08 - Oct 9 by chalky_ncfc

F-u-c-k off, Chalky.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Looking nervously at other results already on 11:22 - Oct 9 with 1961 viewsDaleiLama

Looking nervously at other results already on 10:08 - Oct 9 by chalky_ncfc

Chalky and his lad preparing for a trip to Spotland

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Looking nervously at other results already on 11:55 - Oct 9 with 1907 viewsEllDale

Living in Yorkshire I'm nervous that we may be playing Halifax next year.....
Looking nervously at other results already on 13:21 - Oct 9 with 1799 viewskiwidale

Looking nervously at other results already on 11:55 - Oct 9 by EllDale

Living in Yorkshire I'm nervous that we may be playing Halifax next year.....

I've been keeping my eye on Halifax whatever the division it will be a great day should we play them again.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024