Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Rochdale boys, we are here..." 13:57 - Oct 9 with 19133 viewsjudd

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/130638/rebel-rev

Poll: What is it to be then?

(No subject) on 21:34 - Oct 10 with 2122 viewsrochdale_ranger

(No subject) on 18:35 - Oct 10 by BigDaveMyCock

Some of the response to Greta Thurnberg has been shameful.

If Greta Thurnberg was your child would you be proud of her? I would be immensely proud.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 18:36]

You’ve been on here calling people thick coonts and mongs for the last three years based on how they voted in a referendum. Wind the fake outrage in.

And I would be proud if she visited India and China and bollocked their leaders.
(No subject) on 21:36 - Oct 10 with 2116 viewsBigDaveMyCock

(No subject) on 21:34 - Oct 10 by rochdale_ranger

You’ve been on here calling people thick coonts and mongs for the last three years based on how they voted in a referendum. Wind the fake outrage in.

And I would be proud if she visited India and China and bollocked their leaders.

Yeah but you are, she isn’t.

She’s achieved far more than you’ll ever achieve. You’re just a 26 year old extreme reactionary way before your time.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 21:45]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

(No subject) on 22:38 - Oct 10 with 2029 viewsThacks_Rabbits

(No subject) on 21:36 - Oct 10 by BigDaveMyCock

Yeah but you are, she isn’t.

She’s achieved far more than you’ll ever achieve. You’re just a 26 year old extreme reactionary way before your time.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 21:45]

Although slightly off the subject the treatment of the Kurds and behaviour of Turkey is a disgrace. Wonder if that artillery they are sending in is recycled or if I have the keep washing milk bottles to save the world?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

(No subject) on 23:00 - Oct 10 with 2017 viewsrochdale_ranger

(No subject) on 22:38 - Oct 10 by Thacks_Rabbits

Although slightly off the subject the treatment of the Kurds and behaviour of Turkey is a disgrace. Wonder if that artillery they are sending in is recycled or if I have the keep washing milk bottles to save the world?

Fook knows, all this will be forgotten about when the beast from the east hits us in January.
(No subject) on 10:59 - Oct 11 with 1893 viewsrochdaleriddler

https://www.facebook.com/unitedmorality/photos/a.608111419396727/119076693113117
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 16:54]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

(No subject) on 12:03 - Oct 11 with 1842 views49thseason

I wonder where Thunberg got the idea?
"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 16:43 - Oct 11 with 1772 viewsrochdale_ranger

(No subject) on 10:59 - Oct 11 by rochdaleriddler

https://www.facebook.com/unitedmorality/photos/a.608111419396727/119076693113117
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 16:54]

The left can’t meme
"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 16:56 - Oct 11 with 1759 viewsrochdaleriddler

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 16:43 - Oct 11 by rochdale_ranger

The left can’t meme

I tried to copy just the picture, but it keeps pasting whole page ffs

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 17:49 - Oct 11 with 1727 viewsJumeirahDale

(No subject) on 15:58 - Oct 10 by rochdale_ranger

1. It’s my understanding that some scientists say it hasn’t been brought about by us and the Earth heats up and cools down in cycles. Don’t know whether that’s true either as I said I’m not really knowledgeable on the subject.

2.being lecture to by a bizarre 16 year old scandi chick is weird. I’m not middle aged I’m ten years older then Greta.

3. I don’t know why you’re taking hindrance to the term “rolled out” or “gang of scientists” I merely said I’m not convinced. Basically because I don’t know enough about the subject.

Which part of it is weird for you, is it that she's Scandinavian, a girl, or younger than you? Any of those being a prerequisite to listening to someone speak knowledgeably is a bizarre way to handicap yourself.
"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 17:52 - Oct 11 with 1724 viewsroccydaleian

PJW nails it.
(No subject) on 18:39 - Oct 11 with 1682 viewsrochdale_ranger

(No subject) on 17:49 - Oct 11 by JumeirahDale

Which part of it is weird for you, is it that she's Scandinavian, a girl, or younger than you? Any of those being a prerequisite to listening to someone speak knowledgeably is a bizarre way to handicap yourself.

I’ve not heard her say anything other then how her childhood is being wrecked and then she began to spontaneously combust when the Donald arrived at the UN and upstaged her. Meanwhile kids in Africa could only dream of the lifestyle and comfort her life affords her from the trappings of capitalism and living in the west. Greta and the whole rebellion crowd really encapsulate what white Privilege really is.
"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 20:20 - Oct 11 with 1638 viewsDorsetDale

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 14:45 - Oct 10 by Shun

The global temperature’s been rising at an increasingly fast rate since the 60s...

evidence?

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 20:22 - Oct 11 with 1633 viewsrochdale_ranger

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 16:56 - Oct 11 by rochdaleriddler

I tried to copy just the picture, but it keeps pasting whole page ffs

I’m not talking about your link malfunction I literally mean the left can’t meme. They lost the great meme war of 2016 with a little bit of help from the alt right which resulted in the ascension of god emperor trump.

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 20:23 - Oct 11 with 1625 viewsR17ALE

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 20:20 - Oct 11 by DorsetDale

evidence?

My sausage test!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

(No subject) on 20:28 - Oct 11 with 1615 viewsDorsetDale

(No subject) on 19:02 - Oct 10 by James1980

You don't think the likes of Exxon, BP and Shell wouldn't spend vast amounts to disprove human influenced climate change

Look on any of their websites and see how they promote green economics..... because they have been guaranteed a cut of increased prices!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 20:49 - Oct 11 with 1591 viewsDorsetDale

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 17:52 - Oct 11 by roccydaleian

PJW nails it.

The best contribution to this thread so far.... except those with cognitive dissonance will dismiss without even evaluating.

(No subject) on 21:39 - Oct 11 with 1551 viewsBigDaveMyCock

(No subject) on 18:39 - Oct 11 by rochdale_ranger

I’ve not heard her say anything other then how her childhood is being wrecked and then she began to spontaneously combust when the Donald arrived at the UN and upstaged her. Meanwhile kids in Africa could only dream of the lifestyle and comfort her life affords her from the trappings of capitalism and living in the west. Greta and the whole rebellion crowd really encapsulate what white Privilege really is.

Using that rationale you’d have to accept everything and be unable to criticise and improve anything. Schools are underfunded and unable to deliver certain classes. Kids in Africa can’t go to school. The trains are overcrowded and late. Kids in Africa have never been on a train. Cancer treatment is not as good as in other developed countries. Kids in Africa would never even get diagnosed. We don’t make enough widgets, African kids have never seen a widget.
The poverty of African kids requires remedy but it should not be used by white privileged idiots like you for your own selfish purpose.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 21:45]

(No subject) on 21:50 - Oct 11 with 1535 viewsrochdale_ranger

(No subject) on 21:39 - Oct 11 by BigDaveMyCock

Using that rationale you’d have to accept everything and be unable to criticise and improve anything. Schools are underfunded and unable to deliver certain classes. Kids in Africa can’t go to school. The trains are overcrowded and late. Kids in Africa have never been on a train. Cancer treatment is not as good as in other developed countries. Kids in Africa would never even get diagnosed. We don’t make enough widgets, African kids have never seen a widget.
The poverty of African kids requires remedy but it should not be used by white privileged idiots like you for your own selfish purpose.

africans and parts of Asia want the same comforts and standard of living we have. They will get there using industries which will be seen to have harm causing effect on the planet. But let’s face it the planets been pretty hard on them. Floods, droughts, famines. Give people a break.
"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 21:58 - Oct 11 with 1520 viewsrochdale_ranger

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 20:49 - Oct 11 by DorsetDale

The best contribution to this thread so far.... except those with cognitive dissonance will dismiss without even evaluating.

These people need spiritual guidance. There is a big god shaped hole in their heart that needs filling. That’s why they join quasi religious movements like extinction rebellion or the corbyn cult.
"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 22:08 - Oct 11 with 1502 viewsrochdale_ranger

I thought a widget was summat you got in s can of beer?
"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 06:04 - Oct 12 with 1383 viewskiwidale

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 21:58 - Oct 11 by rochdale_ranger

These people need spiritual guidance. There is a big god shaped hole in their heart that needs filling. That’s why they join quasi religious movements like extinction rebellion or the corbyn cult.

The biggest religion in the world is science so called.

This is not the time for bickering.

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 09:45 - Oct 12 with 1279 viewsrochdale_ranger

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 06:04 - Oct 12 by kiwidale

The biggest religion in the world is science so called.

Or cynicism and skepticism. You can’t build a society on either one of them. When you put faith and trust in institutions and governments over god and people your going to end up with disgruntled and miserable individuals.just Look at bigdavemycock
(No subject) on 10:47 - Oct 12 with 1233 viewsR17ALE

(No subject) on 21:39 - Oct 11 by BigDaveMyCock

I think I agree with you, and your post is the best yet (unintended I know) on why we should leave the EU for economic reasons alone.

Indeed, should I ever waver, I only need to re-read your post to remind me that the likes of Michael Foot and Tony Benn were right all along back in the day.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 11:15 - Oct 12 with 1206 viewsBigDaveMyCock

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 09:45 - Oct 12 by rochdale_ranger

Or cynicism and skepticism. You can’t build a society on either one of them. When you put faith and trust in institutions and governments over god and people your going to end up with disgruntled and miserable individuals.just Look at bigdavemycock

Ranger. You’re 26 years old. Last night, a Friday night, you were desperately posting for someone to engage with you. Each post desperately trying to me more shocking than the last one.
As a comparison, at your age, I was living in Berlin. Believe me sunshine, I wasn’t doing what you do on a Friday night.
Do yourself a favour and go do something worthwhile.
If you actually go and achieve something you’ll find it no longer necessary to spout right wing politics of blame as an excuse for your own inadequacies.

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 11:35 - Oct 12 with 1188 viewsrochdale_ranger

"Rochdale boys, we are here..." on 11:15 - Oct 12 by BigDaveMyCock

Ranger. You’re 26 years old. Last night, a Friday night, you were desperately posting for someone to engage with you. Each post desperately trying to me more shocking than the last one.
As a comparison, at your age, I was living in Berlin. Believe me sunshine, I wasn’t doing what you do on a Friday night.
Do yourself a favour and go do something worthwhile.
If you actually go and achieve something you’ll find it no longer necessary to spout right wing politics of blame as an excuse for your own inadequacies.

Been there done all that pal. Last night I was decorating the back bedroom in my new house and had a bit of a break on here. You talk of the age 26 as though it’s an age when you should be on a gap year. I’m a mortgage paying adult with responsibilities.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024