Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accrington 10:58 - Oct 12 with 13288 viewsrochdaleriddler

So, do we think our new boy will start today, i fear for our goals against if it’s the same line up as last week

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Accrington on 12:44 - Oct 15 with 1225 viewsShun

Accrington on 22:49 - Oct 14 by jonahwhereru

Have a lot of time for your views Shun, so really surprised by your comments. There was a reason Morley’s player rating was low at Wimbledon. Just a it was high at Southend. Both Camps and Rathbone put in a real shift at Wimbledon, which could be a reason why Morley appeared so below par.
Your are a good judge of a game but can’t have it that the whole team were a no show at Wimbledon. But we all have a different view of games sometimes and Wimbledon must have been one of those for me and you.

(Note to self: do not post more than once on a football related thread)

To be fair, I didn’t even go to Wimbledon so take my views with a pinch of salt - I was just going off comments on here about Wimbledon coupled with my views of Ryan and Morley in other games!
Accrington on 12:51 - Oct 15 with 1198 viewsChaffRAFC

I must be in a minority but I thought Ryan played alright on Saturday. Does the sitting in front of the back four job well, pass completion rate must be very high but people will only pick up on the two times he gives the ball away as opposed to the 35 times he makes a complete pass. His interceptions were excellent as well and he far outperformed MJ on Saturday for me.

He plays too similar a role to MJ though which is why I think Morley is possibly the better option but it would be a close call between Ryan and MJ for that number 4 role.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Accrington on 13:34 - Oct 15 with 1079 viewsMancDale

Accrington on 12:51 - Oct 15 by ChaffRAFC

I must be in a minority but I thought Ryan played alright on Saturday. Does the sitting in front of the back four job well, pass completion rate must be very high but people will only pick up on the two times he gives the ball away as opposed to the 35 times he makes a complete pass. His interceptions were excellent as well and he far outperformed MJ on Saturday for me.

He plays too similar a role to MJ though which is why I think Morley is possibly the better option but it would be a close call between Ryan and MJ for that number 4 role.

Agreed. I thought he did OK as well. Certainly showed enough to make me think he'll prove to be a decent signing in the long run. Unfortunately for him it seems like some fans have decided he's no good and it'll be very very difficult to change their minds. I also wouldn't be playing him and MJ in the same team other than tough away games.
Accrington on 18:26 - Oct 15 with 877 viewsShun

Accrington on 13:34 - Oct 15 by MancDale

Agreed. I thought he did OK as well. Certainly showed enough to make me think he'll prove to be a decent signing in the long run. Unfortunately for him it seems like some fans have decided he's no good and it'll be very very difficult to change their minds. I also wouldn't be playing him and MJ in the same team other than tough away games.

It won’t be difficult at all, he just needs to play better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024