Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another sneaky price increase 15:08 - Oct 12 with 6567 viewswozzrafc

Just a warning guys another sneaky price increase. Harry has a family stand season ticket and I have sandy lane. For last three years, including 3 games this year when I bring harry I pay £3 to transfer my season ticket for the game.

Today I was told there is a match day price to do this of £6! Even though I asked the question when I bought my ticket.

Last week I know a fan got charged £9 to move from sandy for one game with his son who had a sandy ticket. Start of the season this would have been £3 just for him.

This has been the same for years, and as I stated I asked if it would be the case when I renewed my ticket this year. My son can’t go every game so I go to the sandy like I have for nearly 40 years. But when I bring him we go Into the family stand. £3 is reasonable but doubling it half way through a season is out of order
Another sneaky price increase on 21:13 - Oct 13 with 1824 viewsTVOS1907

Another sneaky price increase on 21:10 - Oct 13 by chalky_ncfc

Why has it gone to my head to say that we are doing well this season?
I had hoped that that we finished mid table in May but the team seems to be gelling now and getting it together,without googling it I think that we are 6th in the league so I'm sticking to what I said and say that we are doing well at the moment

It's all relative.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Another sneaky price increase on 21:15 - Oct 13 with 1823 viewschalky_ncfc

Another sneaky price increase on 21:08 - Oct 13 by James1980

They were charged 100% more than the advertised price it is the principle. If it was an increase from 10p to 20p or £10 to £20 it still needs questioning.
Mansfield had a cracking result yesterday.

Mansfield had a lucky result go their way yesterday,they aren't going up

Marked you down by accident,sorry

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Another sneaky price increase on 19:56 - Oct 14 with 1632 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Another sneaky price increase on 21:15 - Oct 13 by chalky_ncfc

Mansfield had a lucky result go their way yesterday,they aren't going up

Marked you down by accident,sorry

There are loads of clubs that I dislike for financial piss taking, bURY a couple of times, chesterfield, Boston, Barnet and notts, but I prefer chalky’s open chat here and can’t ever recall him lording it, well not much anyway!

The change in where you watch the game is a weird one, personally I would say the club should do it free, if asked in advance, with maybe a maximum of 5 times per season, and obviously subject to capacity of chosen stand. Any moment the than that maybe a charge of whatever they deem fair, regardless of what category game it is.

After that they should pay the price difference based on pay on the day, with maybe a minimum charge of 4 quid. I agree we should encourage new floating fans but I think it’s a bit cheeky to keep wanting swap stands, although I appreciate you paid the additional cost.

On the plus side paying an extra 3 (or 6) quid to watch Coleman and bellend moan was probably money well spent!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Another sneaky price increase on 00:36 - Oct 15 with 1556 viewschalky_ncfc

Cheers Thacks

Another sneaky price increase on 05:06 - Oct 18 with 1422 viewsdownunder

Another sneaky price increase on 20:16 - Oct 13 by chalky_ncfc

It's an extra three quid than normal James to swop his seat for one that he's decided that he wants for the game ,is it worth going onto a forum to start a thread over when your st was dirt cheap in the first place,I doubt that you could buy a dodgy pie at half time with that
Christmas is fast approaching and Stooge is alive and well
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 20:48]

Which Stooge of the 3? Why is said Stooge linked to Christmas? Or is it a Typo... you meant stodge, and an alive and well dodgy pie?
Another sneaky price increase on 10:46 - Oct 18 with 1289 viewschalky_ncfc

Another sneaky price increase on 05:06 - Oct 18 by downunder

Which Stooge of the 3? Why is said Stooge linked to Christmas? Or is it a Typo... you meant stodge, and an alive and well dodgy pie?

I never paid attention in the classic English literature lessons tbh

Another sneaky price increase on 11:10 - Oct 18 with 1273 viewsD_Alien

Another sneaky price increase on 10:46 - Oct 18 by chalky_ncfc

I never paid attention in the classic English literature lessons tbh

Or domestic science...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Another sneaky price increase on 11:20 - Oct 18 with 1256 viewsDaleiLama

Another sneaky price increase on 11:10 - Oct 18 by D_Alien

Or domestic science...

Or Latin …..
(prolly explains why he ended being a Notts fan?)

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Another sneaky price increase on 11:48 - Oct 18 with 1243 viewsD_Alien

Another sneaky price increase on 11:20 - Oct 18 by DaleiLama

Or Latin …..
(prolly explains why he ended being a Notts fan?)

The clincher would've been not paying attention in Maths

Another sneaky price increase on 11:56 - Oct 18 with 1220 viewschalky_ncfc

Another sneaky price increase on 11:10 - Oct 18 by D_Alien

Or domestic science...

Domestic science was for the girls and woodwork or metalwork was for boys when I was at school,the choice wasn't yours

Another sneaky price increase on 12:23 - Oct 18 with 1202 viewsD_Alien

Another sneaky price increase on 11:56 - Oct 18 by chalky_ncfc

Domestic science was for the girls and woodwork or metalwork was for boys when I was at school,the choice wasn't yours

Same at mine chalky, but that didn't stop me paying attention to what was going on in the domestic science class when i 'happened' to be passing

Another sneaky price increase on 15:12 - Oct 18 with 1119 viewsDaleiLama

Another sneaky price increase on 12:23 - Oct 18 by D_Alien

Same at mine chalky, but that didn't stop me paying attention to what was going on in the domestic science class when i 'happened' to be passing

So that's where you learned how to put a bun in the oven

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Another sneaky price increase on 15:31 - Oct 18 with 1098 viewsD_Alien

Another sneaky price increase on 15:12 - Oct 18 by DaleiLama

So that's where you learned how to put a bun in the oven

Eventually, i guess

After a few experiments with self-raising flour

Another sneaky price increase on 17:23 - Oct 18 with 1014 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Another sneaky price increase on 15:31 - Oct 18 by D_Alien

Eventually, i guess

After a few experiments with self-raising flour

Think fook off chalky and whitey are the only regular non Dale fans that come here, although whitey is missed recently due to his club commitments I believe.

Obviously we had pdiddy and pops talking bollocks, but i think both chalky and whitey genuinely wish us well. I find them a welcome outsiders view, and whilst I dislike county, like I did Burnley in the 90’s and I now wish them both well.

The jokers the other side of heywood however, that’s a different story!

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Another sneaky price increase on 20:13 - Oct 18 with 944 viewschalky_ncfc

I've grown fond of RAFC over the years and always look for their results at 5pm,even if Dale are playing mid week and Notts aren't I will still tune to Sky Sports to see what's happening,I've always believed that if you go onto another clubs forum then do so with respect and you will be alright

Another sneaky price increase on 20:24 - Oct 18 with 934 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Another sneaky price increase on 20:13 - Oct 18 by chalky_ncfc

I've grown fond of RAFC over the years and always look for their results at 5pm,even if Dale are playing mid week and Notts aren't I will still tune to Sky Sports to see what's happening,I've always believed that if you go onto another clubs forum then do so with respect and you will be alright

Aye you always come across well chalky and the fook off is a term of endearment in your case. If you ever have a non league game (can’t be too nice) Ipswich way let me know 😂😂😂

Another sneaky price increase on 20:27 - Oct 18 with 932 viewsMolly

Another sneaky price increase on 20:13 - Oct 18 by chalky_ncfc

Come on Chalky. Own up. If you weren't told to fook off on here 2 or 3 times a week would you feel dissappointed?
Another sneaky price increase on 20:58 - Oct 18 with 898 viewschalky_ncfc

Another sneaky price increase on 20:27 - Oct 18 by Molly

Come on Chalky. Own up. If you weren't told to fook off on here 2 or 3 times a week would you feel dissappointed?

The Fook Off Chalky thing originally got started coming up to ten years ago now on another forum by Kel,Judd and Tazzy among others who wasn't happy with a Notts fan posting on the site when the Munto thing was going on,somehow I ended up on here and it followed me,I don't mind it to be honest as i think that's it's just banter and tongue in cheek and let's face it if it's lasted ten years and crossed forums it's going to be here for a while longer yet
[Post edited 18 Oct 2019 21:01]

Another sneaky price increase on 22:25 - Oct 18 with 845 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Another sneaky price increase on 20:58 - Oct 18 by chalky_ncfc

The Fook Off Chalky thing originally got started coming up to ten years ago now on another forum by Kel,Judd and Tazzy among others who wasn't happy with a Notts fan posting on the site when the Munto thing was going on,somehow I ended up on here and it followed me,I don't mind it to be honest as i think that's it's just banter and tongue in cheek and let's face it if it's lasted ten years and crossed forums it's going to be here for a while longer yet
[Post edited 18 Oct 2019 21:01]

Fook off chalky 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024