Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another sneaky price increase 15:08 - Oct 12 with 6543 viewswozzrafc

Just a warning guys another sneaky price increase. Harry has a family stand season ticket and I have sandy lane. For last three years, including 3 games this year when I bring harry I pay £3 to transfer my season ticket for the game.

Today I was told there is a match day price to do this of £6! Even though I asked the question when I bought my ticket.

Last week I know a fan got charged £9 to move from sandy for one game with his son who had a sandy ticket. Start of the season this would have been £3 just for him.

This has been the same for years, and as I stated I asked if it would be the case when I renewed my ticket this year. My son can’t go every game so I go to the sandy like I have for nearly 40 years. But when I bring him we go Into the family stand. £3 is reasonable but doubling it half way through a season is out of order
Another sneaky price increase on 15:18 - Oct 12 with 4686 viewsJames1980

Possibly due to the £3 increase for Cat A games if you pay on the day.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Another sneaky price increase on 15:31 - Oct 12 with 4650 viewswozzrafc

The difference between match day prices for both areas is £3. Also Why didn’t they say I’d be charged double for transfers.
Another sneaky price increase on 16:46 - Oct 12 with 4525 viewsJames1980

Another sneaky price increase on 15:31 - Oct 12 by wozzrafc

The difference between match day prices for both areas is £3. Also Why didn’t they say I’d be charged double for transfers.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/june/matchdayticketprices/

Category A matches will retain the same admission prices as last season, but there will be a £3 price increase on the day compared to tickets bought in advance of matchday.

But they don't make it clear if that includes upgrading to a different stand on the day

Another sneaky price increase on 17:17 - Oct 12 with 4477 views442Dale

The Trust helped sort the previous situation. Can’t see why this can’t happen again, let them know the details.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Another sneaky price increase on 19:25 - Oct 12 with 4228 viewsDalenet

Surprised Mr B hasn't thought to charge for a new ticket at full on the day price.
Another sneaky price increase on 21:27 - Oct 12 with 4076 viewswozzrafc

Another sneaky price increase on 16:46 - Oct 12 by James1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/june/matchdayticketprices/

Category A matches will retain the same admission prices as last season, but there will be a £3 price increase on the day compared to tickets bought in advance of matchday.

But they don't make it clear if that includes upgrading to a different stand on the day

This seems to be new. I have transferred 3 times this season and a few games last season.

Match day prices shouldn’t come into it as I’ve already bought the ticket at the start of the season on the understanding I could transfer when I needed.
Another sneaky price increase on 08:39 - Oct 13 with 3837 viewsJames1980

Another sneaky price increase on 21:27 - Oct 12 by wozzrafc

This seems to be new. I have transferred 3 times this season and a few games last season.

Match day prices shouldn’t come into it as I’ve already bought the ticket at the start of the season on the understanding I could transfer when I needed.

The fact the increase was £3 which is the POTD increase suggests that is what you have been charged. Personally I don't think we have sufficient demand for tickets for such an increase.
This pricing policy is a new thing for this season. So that would be why last season it didn't happen.
Re this season, which other games did you upgrade at?

Another sneaky price increase on 09:28 - Oct 13 with 3773 viewswozzrafc

Another sneaky price increase on 08:39 - Oct 13 by James1980

The fact the increase was £3 which is the POTD increase suggests that is what you have been charged. Personally I don't think we have sufficient demand for tickets for such an increase.
This pricing policy is a new thing for this season. So that would be why last season it didn't happen.
Re this season, which other games did you upgrade at?

Lincoln, Blackpool and Bolton.

I did ask when I purchased my season if I could still transfer when I needed to and was told I could. Surely putting obstacles up for people trying to bring younger fans is self defeating!!

As a season ticket holder you have bought a ticket before match day.
Login to get fewer ads

Another sneaky price increase on 09:49 - Oct 13 with 3740 viewsJames1980

Another sneaky price increase on 09:28 - Oct 13 by wozzrafc

I did ask when I purchased my season if I could still transfer when I needed to and was told I could. Surely putting obstacles up for people trying to bring younger fans is self defeating!!

So all Cat A games and no price rise until yesterday. Hopefully it was just a clerical error and there hasn't been an edict from above, that. All tickets purchased on a match day including upgrades incur the £3 surcharge.

Another sneaky price increase on 17:48 - Oct 13 with 3529 viewsblackdogblue

If you went the other way, can you get a £3 refund????

Love to see the reasoning behind the “No” as admin fee wouldn’t wash

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Another sneaky price increase on 18:35 - Oct 13 with 3453 viewschalky_ncfc

Another sneaky price increase on 09:28 - Oct 13 by wozzrafc

How much did you pay for a season tkt,wasn't it less than £200,fkuk me stop complaining just because you want to sit somewhere else whenever you feel like it,£3 extra is a small price to pay to watch League One football and sit wherever you want,my tkt cost £345 to watch non league football so be happy with what you have got
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 18:51]

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Another sneaky price increase on 18:46 - Oct 13 with 3439 viewsrochdale_ranger

The price increase in general has obviously done more harm then good when it comes to the home supporters. I don’t think the club are particularly interested as regulars own a season ticket anyway as a result of the good early bird prices. It looks like if you want to transfer then you’ll just have to suck it up just like fans of clubs with a large away following will as well the occasional turn up on the day Dale fan.
Another sneaky price increase on 19:21 - Oct 13 with 3378 viewsJames1980

Another sneaky price increase on 18:35 - Oct 13 by chalky_ncfc

How much did you pay for a season tkt,wasn't it less than £200,fkuk me stop complaining just because you want to sit somewhere else whenever you feel like it,£3 extra is a small price to pay to watch League One football and sit wherever you want,my tkt cost £345 to watch non league football so be happy with what you have got

I believe the issue is with the additional £3 on top of the £3 surcharge.

Another sneaky price increase on 19:34 - Oct 13 with 3357 views442Dale

Another sneaky price increase on 18:35 - Oct 13 by chalky_ncfc

I know this doesn't really register with Notts fans, but its not about the price it's the principle. Though we all know there's history around that and it's one reason why your multitude of rubbish owners have led to you being where you are.

Another sneaky price increase on 19:43 - Oct 13 with 3335 viewschalky_ncfc

Another sneaky price increase on 19:21 - Oct 13 by James1980

I believe the issue is with the additional £3 on top of the £3 surcharge.

Then don't decide to change stands for premium games,your st's are dirt cheap and to complain about an additional charge because somebody decides they want to change stands is laughable and to be truthful an insult.to RAFC
How much does it work out to see a game over the season,it's got to be less than a tenner,just pay the sodding extra £6,it's still cheaper than most grounds

Another sneaky price increase on 19:46 - Oct 13 with 3331 viewschalky_ncfc

Another sneaky price increase on 19:34 - Oct 13 by 442Dale

I know this doesn't really register with Notts fans, but its not about the price it's the principle. Though we all know there's history around that and it's one reason why your multitude of rubbish owners have led to you being where you are.

It doesn't really register with you that if you want to change from a medium priced seat to a more expensive one then you pay the difference

Another sneaky price increase on 19:52 - Oct 13 with 3325 views442Dale

Another sneaky price increase on 19:46 - Oct 13 by chalky_ncfc

It doesn't really register with you that if you want to change from a medium priced seat to a more expensive one then you pay the difference

Read it again. Nobody has a problem with that.

Another sneaky price increase on 19:58 - Oct 13 with 3319 viewsblackdogblue

Another sneaky price increase on 19:43 - Oct 13 by chalky_ncfc

Then don't decide to change stands for premium games,your st's are dirt cheap and to complain about an additional charge because somebody decides they want to change stands is laughable and to be truthful an insult.to RAFC
How much does it work out to see a game over the season,it's got to be less than a tenner,just pay the sodding extra £6,it's still cheaper than most grounds

£250 for a Main Stand ST Chalky lad, you should come & watch league 1 football.

Just keep the faith, it will be £2 a game next season when your in the National League North with Chesterfield 😂😂

Ps. fook off 😃

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Another sneaky price increase on 20:02 - Oct 13 with 3312 viewsJames1980

Another sneaky price increase on 19:43 - Oct 13 by chalky_ncfc

The OP, from what I can glean, doesn't object to paying to 'upgrade'. The objection was that fee increased by 100% yesterday.

Another sneaky price increase on 20:16 - Oct 13 with 3288 viewschalky_ncfc

Another sneaky price increase on 20:02 - Oct 13 by James1980

The OP, from what I can glean, doesn't object to paying to 'upgrade'. The objection was that fee increased by 100% yesterday.

It's an extra three quid than normal James to swop his seat for one that he's decided that he wants for the game ,is it worth going onto a forum to start a thread over when your st was dirt cheap in the first place,I doubt that you could buy a dodgy pie at half time with that
Christmas is fast approaching and Stooge is alive and well
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 20:48]

Another sneaky price increase on 20:18 - Oct 13 with 3278 viewschalky_ncfc

Another sneaky price increase on 19:58 - Oct 13 by blackdogblue

£250 for a Main Stand ST Chalky lad, you should come & watch league 1 football.

Just keep the faith, it will be £2 a game next season when your in the National League North with Chesterfield 😂😂

Ps. fook off 😃

Notts are doing very well at the moment thanks

Another sneaky price increase on 20:50 - Oct 13 with 3230 views442Dale

Another sneaky price increase on 20:16 - Oct 13 by chalky_ncfc

It's an extra three quid than normal James to swop his seat for one that he's decided that he wants for the game ,is it worth going onto a forum to start a thread over when your st was dirt cheap in the first place,I doubt that you could buy a dodgy pie at half time with that

The previous point remains.

Your lot deserve what they get. Time and again.

Had almost started to feel sorry for you having to watch pub football against teams you’d probably didn’t even realise existed until this season, but it’s clearly quite correct that it is occurring. Still, with Bury gone we need football fans like that to shake our collective heads at.

Another sneaky price increase on 21:01 - Oct 13 with 3217 viewsTVOS1907

Another sneaky price increase on 20:18 - Oct 13 by chalky_ncfc

Notts are doing very well at the moment thanks

Sounds like it's gone to your head!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Another sneaky price increase on 21:08 - Oct 13 with 3204 viewsJames1980

Another sneaky price increase on 20:16 - Oct 13 by chalky_ncfc

They were charged 100% more than the advertised price it is the principle. If it was an increase from 10p to 20p or £10 to £20 it still needs questioning.
Mansfield had a cracking result yesterday.

Another sneaky price increase on 21:10 - Oct 13 with 3202 viewschalky_ncfc

Another sneaky price increase on 21:01 - Oct 13 by TVOS1907

Sounds like it's gone to your head!

Why has it gone to my head to say that we are doing well this season?
I had hoped that that we finished mid table in May but the team seems to be gelling now and getting it together,without googling it I think that we are 6th in the league so I'm sticking to what I said and say that we are doing well at the moment

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024