Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new boy. 23:09 - Oct 12 with 2044 views_Windydale

Turned out a well-earned result the beers are tasting sweeter this Saturday evening. Barry made some good changes in defence today by blooding the new signing.

Mcshane lacked a little pace but looked solid and dependable, safe and trustworthy. Early days, but he's going to be a crowd favourite if he can carry this through in the coming matches, and hopefully his coolness will rub off on his teammates.

Tons of experience to pass on, Mathesons an intelligent lad and it will be interesting to see the sensai and the trainee playing together, hopefully, he will learn lots from Mcshane.

The new boy. on 00:04 - Oct 13 with 1907 viewsD_Alien

Can't wait to see RND back to bolster our left flank, which looked wide open at times today, and he too will learn from McShane, who never stopped organising and cajoling the entire game

There's no doubt that he'll keep McNulty out when fit again. Big Jim was having probably his best spell for Dale this season, but if BBM can bring in players of McShane's quality it's a step up in class that we need if we're to progress. He seemed to enjoy himself today

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The new boy. on 08:06 - Oct 13 with 1722 viewstodmordendale

I would hope that we can keep the “new boy” until the end of the season, at least.
A very assured and confident performance providing one of the best centre back pairings with O’Connell, for some time.
I believe that his presence and experience will help our two young full backs. Let’s make him feel welcome and at home and hope he will enjoy his short contract sufficiently to want him to stay on.
Well done BBM and well done boys for such a gritty performance and 3 points.
The new boy. on 09:32 - Oct 13 with 1572 viewsDaleiLama

The new boy. on 00:04 - Oct 13 by D_Alien

Can't wait to see RND back to bolster our left flank, which looked wide open at times today, and he too will learn from McShane, who never stopped organising and cajoling the entire game

There's no doubt that he'll keep McNulty out when fit again. Big Jim was having probably his best spell for Dale this season, but if BBM can bring in players of McShane's quality it's a step up in class that we need if we're to progress. He seemed to enjoy himself today

Technically yesterday …….. sorry

Otherwise I agree with all of that!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

The new boy. on 09:55 - Oct 13 with 1512 viewsNigeriamark

The new boy. on 08:06 - Oct 13 by todmordendale

I would hope that we can keep the “new boy” until the end of the season, at least.
A very assured and confident performance providing one of the best centre back pairings with O’Connell, for some time.
I believe that his presence and experience will help our two young full backs. Let’s make him feel welcome and at home and hope he will enjoy his short contract sufficiently to want him to stay on.
Well done BBM and well done boys for such a gritty performance and 3 points.

Hopefully he can mirror what Jobson did years ago. Some doubted his age and ability to last 90 mins but at CH it’s class and experience that counts. Only 1 game but looking good
The new boy. on 11:08 - Oct 13 with 1371 viewsD_Alien

The new boy. on 09:32 - Oct 13 by DaleiLama

Technically yesterday …….. sorry

Otherwise I agree with all of that!

It was 23:59:59 when i started posting

Another point about McShane: should've had a pen in the second half. Their player had a multi-limbed stranglehold on him at a corner. All McShane did was try to free himself and the ref blew his whistle for that! Otherwise, a good display by the ref, but McShane let him know about it, and nowt wrong with having a word when it's justified

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The new boy. on 12:10 - Oct 13 with 1275 viewsfinberty

The new boy. on 09:55 - Oct 13 by Nigeriamark

Hopefully he can mirror what Jobson did years ago. Some doubted his age and ability to last 90 mins but at CH it’s class and experience that counts. Only 1 game but looking good

In terms of the game, it was an excellent performance by both centre backs. Good to see calmness in the back ranks for a change.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 12:15]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024