Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In the interest of fairness... 09:55 - Oct 13 with 2015 viewskel

...I spoke to various trust reps yesterday and said I’d come back on here to give some positive feedback after my thread about tickets the other week.

I was contacted through the trust by Tony Pockney at the club and we exchanged some emails over the situation I encountered with the ticket site. During that exchange he very kindly offered me and my three kids complimentary tickets for yesterday. He also invited me to have a chat and a pint with him after the game and again, very kindly, bought me a pint before we went off for a chat. I won’t bore with the details but I found him to be a lovely bloke and a great representative of the club and he made one of my lads day by giving him a little tour of the area at the top of the main stand above the tunnel.

It’s therefore only fair that I come back on here and share that the club also gets a lot of things right. All in all it was a great day and my kids have still to see Dale lose so we need to get there as much as we can this season!

Also a quick thanks to the Trust for their involvement and Jan in the ticket office for the excellent service I received when collecting the tickets.

Up The Dale.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 13:53]
In the interests of fairness... on 10:35 - Oct 13 with 1898 views442Dale

Really good to hear and a great example of how we really get things right as a football club when the focus is on what matters.

Also, it illustrates the benefits of joining the Trust and how they can represent supporters to produce positive resolutions. There’s little doubt that fan involvement always has massive benefits to clubs at our level.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

In the interests of fairness... on 11:20 - Oct 13 with 1792 viewsblackdogblue

Grudge gone now? 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

In the interests of fairness... on 11:31 - Oct 13 with 1766 viewsDaleiLama

It's obviously better to get things right first time, but restoring goodwill like this is every bit as important. Kudos to all involved. If this creates three committed young Dale fans in the future it was time and money very well spent.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

In the interests of fairness... on 11:39 - Oct 13 with 1743 viewskel

In the interests of fairness... on 11:20 - Oct 13 by blackdogblue

Grudge gone now? 😀

It certainly has.

If we ever meet I’ll tell you over a pint of my boycott of Norden Co-op
In the interests of fairness... on 12:35 - Oct 13 with 1627 viewsblackdogblue

In the interests of fairness... on 11:39 - Oct 13 by kel

It certainly has.

If we ever meet I’ll tell you over a pint of my boycott of Norden Co-op

Deal & you can pay with the money you saved yesterday 😃😃

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

In the interests of fairness... on 13:24 - Oct 14 with 1133 viewsjudd

In the interests of fairness... on 12:35 - Oct 13 by blackdogblue

Deal & you can pay with the money you saved yesterday 😃😃

That's you going thirsty then...

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024