Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Flags and Banners 11:30 - Oct 13 with 5583 viewsBartRowou

To whom it may concern:

Can we invest in some flags and banners to put across the seats like what Accy had? They could have pictures of iconic moments and players from the past. Far more motivational for players and fans than blocks of empty seats.

These people do em: https://www.flags.co.uk/crowd-flags/

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Big Flags and Banners on 11:51 - Oct 13 with 5523 viewsrichfoad32

I think Bazingadale might have a couple spare?
Big Flags and Banners on 13:43 - Oct 13 with 5346 viewsDaleiLama

Big Flags and Banners on 11:51 - Oct 13 by richfoad32

I think Bazingadale might have a couple spare?

He can take the "Hill out" one to Bolton and sit with the home fans

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Big Flags and Banners on 14:28 - Oct 13 with 5269 viewschalky_ncfc

"Iconic moments and players" may be the reason that Dale don't need a big flag Bart

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Big Flags and Banners on 14:47 - Oct 13 with 5218 viewsrochdaleriddler

Coleman is god, v embarrassing tbh

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Big Flags and Banners on 16:21 - Oct 13 with 5046 viewsDaleiLama

Big Flags and Banners on 14:47 - Oct 13 by rochdaleriddler

Is God a three letter acronym for governor of divers?
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 16:22]

Big Flags and Banners on 16:33 - Oct 13 with 5016 viewsdalenumber2

Big Flags and Banners on 14:47 - Oct 13 by rochdaleriddler

I thought it was quite funny. I always admire the Accy fans, very enthusiastic, makes us lot look very tame!
Big Flags and Banners on 20:03 - Oct 13 with 4783 viewsfinberty

Big Flags and Banners on 16:33 - Oct 13 by dalenumber2

I thought it was quite funny. I always admire the Accy fans, very enthusiastic, makes us lot look very tame!

Agreed. We probably have more in common with them than most.

No flying batteries either, so another plus there!
Big Flags and Banners on 23:18 - Oct 13 with 4618 viewsrochdaleriddler

Big Flags and Banners on 16:21 - Oct 13 by DaleiLama

Is God a three letter acronym for governor of divers?
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 16:22]

Maybe gobbler of dicks?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Big Flags and Banners on 10:24 - Oct 14 with 4468 viewsBass1

All the flags and banners looked brilliant and seemed to buoy the Accrington players.
Also, the Accy fans behaved exemplary. Proper football club.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 10:26]

Big Flags and Banners on 10:39 - Oct 14 with 4442 viewsAncoats_Blue

Big Flags and Banners on 10:24 - Oct 14 by Bass1

All the flags and banners looked brilliant and seemed to buoy the Accrington players.

Exemplary? Really? They spent a lot of the game trying to wind our fans up singing about paedos (a hilarious subject matter I think we'll all agree) and I heard they were kicking off with stewards and police at the end of the match.
Thanks to having an Accy fan as a mate I've been to quite a few games in their home end and they're a backward bunch. Pretty much every time I've been there I've heard homophobic and racist shit right out of the dark ages.
Big Flags and Banners on 11:50 - Oct 14 with 4374 viewsBass1

I personally didn't hear anything, but if that's the case then perhaps I have a different view.
Also, I was referring to the club being run on a shoestring budget, not referring to Coleman and Bell.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 11:51]

Big Flags and Banners on 14:07 - Oct 14 with 4234 viewsChaffRAFC

Big Flags and Banners on 10:24 - Oct 14 by Bass1

The morons trying to climb into the Sandy Lane at the end wasn't an example of this behavior!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Big Flags and Banners on 14:13 - Oct 14 with 4223 views442Dale

Big Flags and Banners on 14:07 - Oct 14 by ChaffRAFC

The morons trying to climb into the Sandy Lane at the end wasn't an example of this behavior!

What happened there? Has just left the ground and turned round and saw a kerfuffle from across the road.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Big Flags and Banners on 14:47 - Oct 14 with 4183 viewsBass1

Big Flags and Banners on 14:07 - Oct 14 by ChaffRAFC

I've just posted to say that I didn't hear any moronic chanting. Also, sitting in the pearl Street and not the Sandy, I wasn't witness to any bad behaviour.
I can't post on things I didn't see or hear.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 14:48]

Big Flags and Banners on 22:43 - Oct 14 with 4031 viewsShun

I can’t comment on the fans themselves as I wasn’t there, but I’ve just seen a picture of all their flags and banners and was quite impressed. They’re one of the only set of fans who consistently create any kind of atmosphere home and away so they must be doing something right.
Big Flags and Banners on 11:11 - Oct 15 with 3928 viewsChaffRAFC

Big Flags and Banners on 14:13 - Oct 14 by 442Dale

What happened there? Has just left the ground and turned round and saw a kerfuffle from across the road.

As Dale fans were walking out via the Wilbutts/Sandy exit, a few Accy fans got past stewards and ran over to us, one particular moron in a red Adidas jacket took it upon himself to run right up and jump on the fence before stewards and Police got hold of him, he managed to wrestle free of both and try again at which point our stewards temporarily shut the exit.

Couple more morons decided to partake, one fair haired lad with glasses wanted to get all football factory as well, but left as well. Then he was let outside as we were all walking out and he did nothing thankfully.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Big Flags and Banners on 11:18 - Oct 15 with 3917 viewsKenBoon

I wasn't there on Saturday but haven't some buckets decided to follow Accrington because Accy felt sorry for them?
Big Flags and Banners on 12:44 - Oct 15 with 3838 viewsDaleiLama

Big Flags and Banners on 11:18 - Oct 15 by KenBoon

I wasn't there on Saturday but haven't some buckets decided to follow Accrington because Accy felt sorry for them?

If so it would be business as usual seeing their team lose to Dale!

Big Flags and Banners on 19:53 - Oct 15 with 3657 viewsAtThePeake

Big Flags and Banners on 11:18 - Oct 15 by KenBoon

I noticed a bloke in a Bury jacket outside Wilbutts chippy just before kick-off.

Tangled up in blue.

Big Flags and Banners on 22:39 - Oct 15 with 3579 viewsR17ALE

Big Flags and Banners on 11:11 - Oct 15 by ChaffRAFC

As Dale fans were walking out via the Wilbutts/Sandy exit, a few Accy fans got past stewards and ran over to us, one particular moron in a red Adidas jacket took it upon himself to run right up and jump on the fence before stewards and Police got hold of him, he managed to wrestle free of both and try again at which point our stewards temporarily shut the exit.

Couple more morons decided to partake, one fair haired lad with glasses wanted to get all football factory as well, but left as well. Then he was let outside as we were all walking out and he did nothing thankfully.

That lad with glasses was clearly a "not right". I thought at the time he's a mong bury fan. He wasn't cut from Accy cloth. What convinced me was his urge to rush up then his reluctance to actually get involved. Big lump of a nomark.

And he wasn't fair haired. He was greasy haired. The old git stood next to me shouting "gerrit forrad" shouted at the oaf "I could fry a bag of chips in your fooking hair you fooking tvvat".

As a proud Rochdalian who salutes blunt speech, I commend his comments to this board!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024