Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup 17:41 - Oct 14 with 5982 viewschalky_ncfc

Next Monday the first round proper of the FA Cup is drawn live on BBC2 at 7pm,obviously everybody wants a home draw but is there any club that you would like to be pulled out against?
I'm presuming that there will be blank ball in the bag in memory of absent friends to even up the club's drawn

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

FA Cup on 18:17 - Oct 14 with 4240 viewsJames1980

Crawley Town as they are fairly local, although they are playing quite well so very much a banana skin.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

FA Cup on 18:40 - Oct 14 with 4205 viewsShun

A local(ish) club in a league below us - Halifax, Macc, Altrincham, Stockport etc.

Or a club we haven’t played in a while, purely for nostalgia - Wrexham, Kidderminster, Darlington etc.
FA Cup on 18:43 - Oct 14 with 4202 viewsfermin

Looks like someone will get a bye as 32 non-league clubs will be in the draw.

I would like to be away at a non-league club we have not played before - Oxford City would be ideal for me! Or similarly but at home. Not a league or ex-league club.
FA Cup on 18:51 - Oct 14 with 4168 viewsblackdogblue

NCFC they are a non league club 😂😂😂

& the chance of meeting the mighty Chalky face to face 👍
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 18:53]

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

FA Cup on 18:52 - Oct 14 with 4161 viewsAncoats_Blue

Loadsve local(ish) non league sides left in it. Stockport, Halifax, Altrincham, Colne, Fylde, Southport, York, Harrogate, Nantwich.

Any of them away.
FA Cup on 19:05 - Oct 14 with 4117 views442Dale

Whitby away.

If it was Notts though, that would be ok as they’d all get proper excited. Complete disregard for principles excitement.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

FA Cup on 19:42 - Oct 14 with 4031 viewschalky_ncfc

FA Cup on 19:05 - Oct 14 by 442Dale

Whitby away.

If it was Notts though, that would be ok as they’d all get proper excited. Complete disregard for principles excitement.

Not again

FA Cup on 19:46 - Oct 14 with 4025 viewsJames1980

A tie that gives the best chance of being on TV.

Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup on 19:47 - Oct 14 with 4023 viewschalky_ncfc

FA Cup on 18:51 - Oct 14 by blackdogblue

NCFC they are a non league club 😂😂😂

& the chance of meeting the mighty Chalky face to face 👍
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 18:53]

I would look forward to another trip to Spotland bdb and I would probably try one of those rag pie thingys if the chippy opposite the ground sells them but I doubt that I would meet up with anyone,I remember the grief I got from posters on here when I offered to meet James for a couple of pints if his Dale match got cancelled

FA Cup on 20:00 - Oct 14 with 3995 viewsYadHoDale

Chichester is meant to be quite a nice place, if a long way away. Or maybe Whyteleafe - sounds pleasant enough.

Not Bowers and Pitsea, wherever it is (Sarfend area?)

However, in recognition of the thread starter, we'll probably end up at home - against Belper!
FA Cup on 20:02 - Oct 14 with 3991 viewschalky_ncfc

FA Cup on 20:00 - Oct 14 by YadHoDale

Chichester is meant to be quite a nice place, if a long way away. Or maybe Whyteleafe - sounds pleasant enough.

However, in recognition of the thread starter, we'll probably end up at home - against Belper!

I bloody well hope not

FA Cup on 20:03 - Oct 14 with 3988 viewsMolly

Pudding, pudding,pudding. A pie it is not. F.O.C.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 20:07]
FA Cup on 20:06 - Oct 14 with 3973 viewsJames1980

FA Cup on 20:00 - Oct 14 by YadHoDale

Chi is a nice place, if we did draw them there is plenty of things to do in the area for those who decided to make a weekend of it.

FA Cup on 20:12 - Oct 14 with 3948 viewsblackdogblue

FA Cup on 19:47 - Oct 14 by chalky_ncfc

I would look forward to another trip to Spotland bdb and I would probably try one of those rag pie thingys if the chippy opposite the ground sells them but I doubt that I would meet up with anyone,I remember the grief I got from posters on here when I offered to meet James for a couple of pints if his Dale match got cancelled

I Apologised openly & personally, on a serious note, never feel u don’t have friends at the Dale, me & Sandyman will tell u to fook off to ur face all night if ur buying the beer 👍👍👍

If Janes wants to join us, the more the merrier it’s £2 a pint average in the black dog 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

FA Cup on 20:22 - Oct 14 with 3928 viewschalky_ncfc

FA Cup on 20:12 - Oct 14 by blackdogblue

I Apologised openly & personally, on a serious note, never feel u don’t have friends at the Dale, me & Sandyman will tell u to fook off to ur face all night if ur buying the beer 👍👍👍

If Janes wants to join us, the more the merrier it’s £2 a pint average in the black dog 😀

I wasn't having a pop at you personally bdb and your apology was accepted but I would feel uncomfortable going to Spotland and letting it be known who I was....

Hmmmm...but £2 a pint you say

FA Cup on 20:28 - Oct 14 with 3920 viewsJames1980

FA Cup on 20:12 - Oct 14 by blackdogblue

Being a Sam Smith pub you wouldn't be able to tell Chalky to fook off, what with their swearing ban.

FA Cup on 20:32 - Oct 14 with 3908 viewschalky_ncfc

FA Cup on 20:03 - Oct 14 by Molly

Pudding, pudding,pudding. A pie it is not. F.O.C.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 20:07]

Sorry,I think of a pudding as something that you have after your dinner,you don't have custard with it do you?

FA Cup on 20:35 - Oct 14 with 3899 viewschalky_ncfc

FA Cup on 20:28 - Oct 14 by James1980

Being a Sam Smith pub you wouldn't be able to tell Chalky to fook off, what with their swearing ban.

I've never heard of a Sam Smith pub,are they brewers or a chain like Wetherspoons?

FA Cup on 20:37 - Oct 14 with 3886 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup on 20:02 - Oct 14 by chalky_ncfc

I bloody well hope not

What's it like playing in the FA Cup so early in the season?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FA Cup on 20:37 - Oct 14 with 3887 viewsmacro

I think just for the laugh and beardyman anger we need to be the 79th ball drawn and get a bye.
FA Cup on 20:47 - Oct 14 with 3865 viewsJames1980

FA Cup on 20:35 - Oct 14 by chalky_ncfc

I've never heard of a Sam Smith pub,are they brewers or a chain like Wetherspoons?

You're not being a pedant are you Chalky https://www.samuelsmithsbrewery.co.uk/pubs/

FA Cup on 20:49 - Oct 14 with 3857 viewsMolly

FA Cup on 20:32 - Oct 14 by chalky_ncfc

Sorry,I think of a pudding as something that you have after your dinner,you don't have custard with it do you?

You uneducated Nottingham pudding. After your "dinner" as you call it one would consume a sweet. Custard with rag pudding sounds about as appealing as having to pay to watch NCFC.
In all seriousness Chalky I believe you would be more than welcome if you came up north to watch a match. There are plenty of people who would be pleased to have a pint with you.
At least you wouldn't have to watch non league football.
FA Cup on 00:39 - Oct 15 with 3713 viewschalky_ncfc

FA Cup on 20:49 - Oct 14 by Molly

You uneducated Nottingham pudding. After your "dinner" as you call it one would consume a sweet. Custard with rag pudding sounds about as appealing as having to pay to watch NCFC.
In all seriousness Chalky I believe you would be more than welcome if you came up north to watch a match. There are plenty of people who would be pleased to have a pint with you.
At least you wouldn't have to watch non league football.

What is a dinner called in Rochdale,I thought that it was the same all over?

FA Cup on 00:42 - Oct 15 with 3710 viewschalky_ncfc

FA Cup on 20:47 - Oct 14 by James1980

You're not being a pedant are you Chalky https://www.samuelsmithsbrewery.co.uk/pubs/

Is John Smith's brewery a part of Sam Smiths?

FA Cup on 00:56 - Oct 15 with 3705 viewsDorkingDale

FA Cup on 18:17 - Oct 14 by James1980

Crawley Town as they are fairly local, although they are playing quite well so very much a banana skin.

Where are you James?! Can't be far away....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024