Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bulgaria 20:46 - Oct 14 with 3203 viewsDale23years

Fcuking disgrace, deserve to be banned
Racists tvvats

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Bulgaria on 20:48 - Oct 14 with 3188 viewsmacro

Using previous punishments they'll get the equivalent of a ten thousand pound ban and play a game behind closed doors.
Bulgaria on 20:49 - Oct 14 with 3179 viewsSuddenLad

They will be. Football doesn't need or want that kind of evil behaviour. I suspect Bulgaria will now be banned from all UEFA competition and their clubs as well.

They deserve it.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bulgaria on 20:50 - Oct 14 with 3178 viewsrochdaleriddler

Started right from kick off, I hope the match gets abandoned and Bulgaria banned from international football. Seeing the nazi salutes was horrible

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bulgaria on 20:56 - Oct 14 with 3152 viewsisitme

No doubt a derisory fine will follow. Probably smaller than given out to players who wear the wrong socks like last time. It's great that Sterling sticks it to them by scoring but awful that our players have to face such disrespect.

UEFA and FIFA need to act and throw the book against serial offenders. An example needs to be made by banning a country for the qualification campaign for the next world cup.
Bulgaria on 23:15 - Oct 14 with 2944 viewsKenBoon

How the heck to a group of fascists, dressed as fascists, making fascist gestures and making racist noises, all stood together 1) get into the stadium In the first place. 2) leave when they felt like it rather than be chucked out. I have sympathy with countries who have groups of racists but are trying to solve this, but the Bulgarian FA don’t care. You could fine football associations into bankruptcy and it wouldn’t make a difference. Points deductions are worthless for teams who won’t qualify. The only option for countries who aren’t really trying to solve issues is to ban their national teams from all UEFA and FIFA games until progress has been made. UEFA and FIFA need to help too.
Bulgaria on 08:13 - Oct 15 with 2770 viewsD_Alien

It was great to see the dignity with which the entire England team and management conducted themselves, and in particular Tyrone Mings. That lad has a very bright future ahead of him

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bulgaria on 08:27 - Oct 15 with 2756 viewskiwidale

Bulgaria on 08:13 - Oct 15 by D_Alien

It was great to see the dignity with which the entire England team and management conducted themselves, and in particular Tyrone Mings. That lad has a very bright future ahead of him

While I agree with you on all points D_A the cynic in me says what would we have done if we were 4 nil down?

This is not the time for bickering.

Bulgaria on 08:41 - Oct 15 with 2725 viewsD_Alien

Bulgaria on 08:27 - Oct 15 by kiwidale

While I agree with you on all points D_A the cynic in me says what would we have done if we were 4 nil down?

It's a fair point

imo the 'protocol' would be improved by one further step - the automatic forfeiting of the result against the offending party. That way, the state of play at the time the protocol was invoked by the match officials would be irrelevant. Nor could teams being beaten at that point provoke match officials into invoking it - the abuse has to be witnessed by them

It's ridiculous that the team being offended against could currently forfeit the match

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Bulgaria on 09:32 - Oct 15 with 2664 views1907

They should be thrown out of the qualification process for the Euros and then banned from the qualification process for the World Cup. 8 years without international football would be an adequate punishment for the horrendous events of last night.
Bulgaria on 13:15 - Oct 15 with 2472 viewsdiver

Bulgaria manager said he did not hear any racist abuse!!
Bulgaria on 14:22 - Oct 15 with 2377 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bulgaria on 13:15 - Oct 15 by diver

Bulgaria manager said he did not hear any racist abuse!!

Neither did the goalie!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bulgaria on 15:35 - Oct 15 with 2292 viewsAncoats_Blue

Bulgaria on 09:32 - Oct 15 by 1907

They should be thrown out of the qualification process for the Euros and then banned from the qualification process for the World Cup. 8 years without international football would be an adequate punishment for the horrendous events of last night.

Sadly, I don't think that would affect them too much. They haven't qualified for the last 5 world cups or the last 4 Euros anyway.
Bulgaria on 17:22 - Oct 15 with 2155 viewsNorthernDale

Bulgaria should be banned from International football for a period of at least 2 years from the summer, excluding them from the next world cup qualifying groups, the ban should include friendlies as well.

All nations have issues with racism, including England, but we seem to be seeking to tackle the issue, however when the Bulgarian coach seemed unconcerned about the racism when the ref stopped the game, you must ask questions. Racism exists in all societies, especially in Britain, but very few express their personal views so openly nowadays.

Sadly we all know how weak FIFA are and they will not punish the Bulgarian FA in any serious way, until they do, such a minority or attitude will continue to exist in the game.
Bulgaria on 18:20 - Oct 15 with 2081 viewsmingthemerciless

Bulgaria on 14:22 - Oct 15 by rochdaleriddler

Neither did the goalie!

From what I saw his hearing must be as bad as his eyesight.
Bulgaria on 17:51 - Oct 19 with 1736 viewschalky_ncfc

I see that the FA Cup between Haringey v Yeovil game got abandoned today after Haringey goalie got spat at and an object thrown at him by Yeovil fans

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Bulgaria on 18:27 - Oct 19 with 1645 viewsSuddenLad

Bulgaria on 17:51 - Oct 19 by chalky_ncfc

I see that the FA Cup between Haringey v Yeovil game got abandoned today after Haringey goalie got spat at and an object thrown at him by Yeovil fans

Yes, but the aggravating factor was a stream of racist abuse that he was also subjected to. Not acceptable and if proven, Yeovil might be in serious bother........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024