Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale commentary on local radio today 11:22 - Oct 19 with 7553 viewsSandyman

Radio Manch, erm, Bolton is actually featuring live match commentary of today's game. I wonder what made them choose us?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07qnx41
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 11:45 - Oct 19 with 6090 viewsboromat

Oldham v Macclesfield surely the obvious choice 🤣

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 12:01 - Oct 19 with 6066 viewsShun

Dear god please don’t let us lose today. I could handle to losing to Keith, I’ll even be pleased for him. What I couldn’t handle is the embarrassment of giving that circus of a club their first win of the season.
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 14:10 - Oct 19 with 5922 viewsDaleiLama

https://mobile.twitter.com/officiallydale/status/1185541130068353024

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 15:12 - Oct 19 with 5835 viewsrochdaleriddler

Very poor commentary, every Bolton player is named when they touch the ball, but Dale players are just described as the Rochdale player.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 15:20 - Oct 19 with 5798 views49thseason

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 15:12 - Oct 19 by rochdaleriddler

Very poor commentary, every Bolton player is named when they touch the ball, but Dale players are just described as the Rochdale player.

It's much worse than that.
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 15:22 - Oct 19 with 5787 viewsrochdaleriddler

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 15:20 - Oct 19 by 49thseason

It's much worse than that.

Every Dale challenge is a foul, but a foul on hendo is just letting him know you are there!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 16:07 - Oct 19 with 5665 viewssince58

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 15:22 - Oct 19 by rochdaleriddler

Every Dale challenge is a foul, but a foul on hendo is just letting him know you are there!

Absolute bias, Gowlings an absolute joke. plus no summariser from Dale and its
supposed to be a derby game, typical radio Bolton.
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 16:16 - Oct 19 with 5612 viewsrochdaleriddler

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 16:07 - Oct 19 by since58

As Bolton score , gowling ‘just what WE needed’

Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 16:22 - Oct 19 with 5584 viewssince58

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 16:16 - Oct 19 by rochdaleriddler

As Bolton score , gowling ‘just what WE needed’

Like I said Radio Bolton, I;ts just total bias.
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 16:25 - Oct 19 with 5565 viewssince58

Silence, oh dear.
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 16:33 - Oct 19 with 5531 viewssince58

Hope Bolton get that club record. ,it would be nice for them.
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 17:10 - Oct 19 with 5404 viewsrich_dale

Bias palpable on the GM Twitter feed too - shocked face emoji when we equalised. Do they realise we are one of their teams?
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 17:14 - Oct 19 with 5358 viewsSuddenLad

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 17:10 - Oct 19 by rich_dale

Bias palpable on the GM Twitter feed too - shocked face emoji when we equalised. Do they realise we are one of their teams?

Of course, but they couldn't give a sh!te. It's Bolton, Bolton, Bolton. Gone down the pan has Radio Manchester. Won't listen to it any more, the bias is nauseous.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 17:14 - Oct 19 with 5356 viewssoulboy

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 17:10 - Oct 19 by rich_dale

That reaction was probably due to Bolton being a far better team than little Rochdale.
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 17:28 - Oct 19 with 5280 viewsSandyman

When Wilbraham came on as sub for MJ, they said he was subbing Rathbone. When Ollie scored, the commentator said MJ scored. About 10 minutes later they realised Ollie was on the pitch.

I appreciate live commentary on the spur of the moment isn't easy, but massive factual clangers like that (and as mentioned above, the frequent references to "the Rochdale player") are worse than amateur. But, being Radio Bolton, nobody else matters but Bolton.

Very poor by Radio Bolton.
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 17:39 - Oct 19 with 5233 viewssince58

Who,s the director running sport on radio manc because the bias towards Bolton is
plain ridiculous. Going off present league positions we should be the live
commentary game plus other teams in the North West but don't hold your breathe.
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 18:48 - Oct 19 with 5049 viewsMolly

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 15:12 - Oct 19 by rochdaleriddler

Sat in the traffic jam on the M61 and listening to the commentary I was almost appoplectic to hear the Dale referred to as "the opposition".
[Post edited 19 Oct 2019 18:56]
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 19:28 - Oct 19 with 4906 viewsRespectTheChemistry

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 16:07 - Oct 19 by since58

Gowling's always been a rank amateur pundit. That laugh! Not a problem at Bolton Matey FM though.
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 20:10 - Oct 22 with 4306 viewssince58

Surprise Surprise we have radio Bolton AGAIN WTF.
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 12:32 - Oct 26 with 3991 viewsSandyman

Amazingly, we're on Radio Bolton again this afternoon, in League **TWO** action. I kid you not!!
Lookee here...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07qjz8l
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 12:37 - Oct 26 with 3976 viewsEllDale

To be fait they probably feature Bolton more due to their perceived bigger fan base.
However, and I have put this in writing to the BBC in Manchester, there is no excuse for the way in which the commentary was made last Saturday.
I invited their sports bosses to listen to a recording of it but sadly have yet to receive a reply.
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 12:53 - Oct 26 with 3936 viewsfinberty

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 12:32 - Oct 26 by Sandyman

Amazingly, we're on Radio Bolton again this afternoon, in League **TWO** action. I kid you not!!
Lookee here...

That’ll hack Bolton off just as much. And that'll never do.
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 13:51 - Oct 26 with 3839 viewsrochdaleriddler

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 12:37 - Oct 26 by EllDale

To be fait they probably feature Bolton more due to their perceived bigger fan base.
However, and I have put this in writing to the BBC in Manchester, there is no excuse for the way in which the commentary was made last Saturday.
I invited their sports bosses to listen to a recording of it but sadly have yet to receive a reply.

I texted them twice, no reply, no comments read out

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 14:07 - Oct 26 with 3791 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 12:32 - Oct 26 by Sandyman

Lookee here...

Is there someone at GMR trying to wind us up......not working is it.
Rochdale commentary on local radio today on 14:37 - Oct 26 with 3718 viewssince58

live game only because you you know whos game is pp.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024