Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Lillis 10:38 - Oct 20 with 8603 viewsRAFCBLUE

Is the reason that Josh isn't playing financial, based on the last contract extension he signed under Hill in January 2018 which takes him through to Summer 2020?

In some contracts there is a trigger when you play so many games - if I look at Soccerbase, inculding the loan spells, (I know that might not be 100% accurate) the next appearance will be his 250th league start.

Surely it's not that or has he just vanished off the face of the earth has he?

From 3rd largest number of appearances in a Dale net to not even being 3rd choice; its very bizarre!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Josh Lillis on 18:23 - Oct 20 with 3597 viewsnordenblue

Josh Lillis on 16:13 - Oct 20 by Nigeriamark

Heard the same & he may not be someone who want it to be open. However may just be another rumour

Regarding supermarkets, no -one going to M&S ? Food great clothes poor except 3 white shirts for 27 GBP

Best food by a country mile, not to mention the staff are a different level of customer service too
Josh Lillis on 18:34 - Oct 20 with 3548 viewsJames1980

Josh Lillis on 17:49 - Oct 20 by D_Alien

Doesn't have to be either

Some people are prone to depressive illness without anything in particular in their lives being a trigger

But it's a fair point, not to assume he'd be depressed due to not playing

50+mins long but one of the best explanations of depression I've seen

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Josh Lillis on 19:34 - Oct 20 with 3390 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Does anyone know if Josh is happy his illness is spread over the internet, if indeed he is suffering from such an awful illness.

Hope he gets better soon, if indeed he is ill, or unwell in any way.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Josh Lillis on 19:37 - Oct 20 with 3375 viewsrochdale_ranger

Josh Lillis on 19:34 - Oct 20 by foreverhopefulDale

Does anyone know if Josh is happy his illness is spread over the internet, if indeed he is suffering from such an awful illness.

Hope he gets better soon, if indeed he is ill, or unwell in any way.

He’s a professional footballer. It goes with the territory.
Josh Lillis on 19:50 - Oct 20 with 3333 viewsD_Dale

Josh Lillis on 14:25 - Oct 20 by D_Alien

Strange one this

For decades, and for reasons not known even to myself (it may have been a gut instinct), i'd avoided Tesco like the plague

Then it came to pass that i came to pass it more frequently, so one day recently i popped in. It's now got a greater share of my business than my former love aisle(and), which shall remain nameless, except it asda the worst shelf-filling of all the major players, thus becoming a shelf-fulfilling profit-less-y

Now i'm just a supermarket whore. Any hole in a retail storm; god bless the holesalers

Do you get to use the puns rejected by Tim Vine?

Regarding the original theme of this thread, a depressive illness might account for both parties making no announcement. Fans can be impatient of players out with physical injuries, with criticisms such as 'sick note' etc., and even less tolerant of psychological issues.

I think only recently Accrington Stanley made an announcement about the non-appearance of Billy Kee this season. Incidentally, good to see Accy inflicting on Ipswich their first league defeat of the season this afternoon. The Tracktorboys won't be looking forward to returning to south-east Lancs on bonfire night.
Josh Lillis on 19:59 - Oct 20 with 3291 viewsrichfoad32

Josh Lillis on 19:50 - Oct 20 by D_Dale

Regarding the original theme of this thread, a depressive illness might account for both parties making no announcement. Fans can be impatient of players out with physical injuries, with criticisms such as 'sick note' etc., and even less tolerant of psychological issues.

I think only recently Accrington Stanley made an announcement about the non-appearance of Billy Kee this season. Incidentally, good to see Accy inflicting on Ipswich their first league defeat of the season this afternoon. The Tracktorboys won't be looking forward to returning to south-east Lancs on bonfire night.

As Accy are likely to be scrapping at the wrong end of the table with ourselves this season, I would rather see them get beat.
Josh Lillis on 20:06 - Oct 20 with 3247 viewsD_Alien

Josh Lillis on 19:50 - Oct 20 by D_Dale

who tf is Tim Vine?

No, they're all my own lazy Sunday afternoon originals, it's just a bit of daftness

Expect BBM will've been at Accy. I'd rather see Ipswich taking points off our rivals in the lower reaches

[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 20:08]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Josh Lillis on 20:11 - Oct 20 with 3241 viewsArthurDaley

Josh Lillis on 20:06 - Oct 20 by D_Alien

who tf is Tim Vine?

No, they're all my own lazy Sunday afternoon originals, it's just a bit of daftness

Expect BBM will've been at Accy. I'd rather see Ipswich taking points off our rivals in the lower reaches

[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 20:08]

He is a er comedian, brother of Jeremy Vine.

A large VAT Dave

Login to get fewer ads

Josh Lillis on 20:18 - Oct 20 with 3208 viewsTVOS1907

Josh Lillis on 18:23 - Oct 20 by nordenblue

Best food by a country mile, not to mention the staff are a different level of customer service too

But there isn't one in Tod!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Josh Lillis on 20:28 - Oct 20 with 3176 viewsnordenblue

Josh Lillis on 20:18 - Oct 20 by TVOS1907

But there isn't one in Tod!

There isn't one of most things in Tod tbf...
Josh Lillis on 08:44 - Oct 21 with 2775 viewssweetcorn

Some members of this forum really do have a weird little obsession with needing to know every tiny detail of what’s going on at the club. Very strange

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Josh Lillis on 09:27 - Oct 21 with 2711 viewsJimmyRustler

Just an observation on Lillis. People constantly bemoaned his lack of height on here but Lynch is even smaller. In fact, he's probably the smallest keeper I've ever seen up close in the professional modern day game
Josh Lillis on 09:30 - Oct 21 with 2702 viewsEllDale

We've had some decent small keepers in the past.
Les Green, Tony Godfrey and Neil Edwards spring to mind.
Josh Lillis on 09:33 - Oct 21 with 2683 viewsJimmyRustler

Josh Lillis on 09:30 - Oct 21 by EllDale

Totally forgot about Neil Edwards. It says he was 5"8 but surely he can't have been *that* small? The reason I mentioned the modern day game is because I think height is much more important for a goalkeeper than it was in years gone by
Josh Lillis on 09:52 - Oct 21 with 2639 viewsEllDale

Coincidentally Taffy was/is a goalkeeping coach at Bolton and so may have had some input into Lynch's development as I believe that he started his career there.
Josh Lillis on 10:33 - Oct 21 with 2551 viewsChaffRAFC

Josh Lillis on 09:52 - Oct 21 by EllDale

Coincidentally Taffy was/is a goalkeeping coach at Bolton and so may have had some input into Lynch's development as I believe that he started his career there.

He's academy GK coach at Liverpool now I believe.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Josh Lillis on 14:45 - Oct 21 with 2267 viewssoulboy

Josh Lillis on 09:30 - Oct 21 by EllDale

And a few tall ones that weren't decent, Magnusson and Dickens to name but two.
Josh Lillis on 16:48 - Oct 21 with 2144 viewstodmordendale

Conrad Logan is 6’2”. Dunno if that is high or wide.
Josh Lillis on 17:03 - Oct 21 with 2104 viewsrochedale

Josh Lillis on 09:33 - Oct 21 by JimmyRustler

Totally forgot about Neil Edwards. It says he was 5"8 but surely he can't have been *that* small? The reason I mentioned the modern day game is because I think height is much more important for a goalkeeper than it was in years gone by

Did the ball not get crossed in to the box and were there no corners, in years gone by?

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Josh Lillis on 17:03 - Oct 25 with 1629 views442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/october/bbm_teamnewsoxford/

“standard setter”.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Josh Lillis on 18:22 - Oct 25 with 1482 viewsfinberty

Josh Lillis on 17:03 - Oct 21 by rochedale

Did the ball not get crossed in to the box and were there no corners, in years gone by?

You're forgetting that football was only invented in 1992.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024