Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International break query - Coventry away 10:32 - Oct 29 with 1659 viewsAncoats_Blue

Does anyone know when games are typically announced as P-P for international break? Is there some sort of deadline the clubs have to meet to announce a postponement?

I'm debating whether to prebook cheap advance train tickets for Coventry (Birmingham) away. But I don't want to book them for a game that isn't going to happen.
International break query - Coventry away on 10:37 - Oct 29 with 1641 viewsTVOS1907

It could be as late as the weekend before, as happened with our game against Wigan a few years ago.

Coventry have played on both international weekends so far, but of course we had two players missing last time, so another one would see us with three, assuming Wales U21 and England U18 are in action again.

Sorry I can't be more definitive; I've already booked my train tickets, but it could be a bit of a gamble.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

International break query - Coventry away on 10:45 - Oct 29 with 1621 viewsAncoats_Blue

International break query - Coventry away on 10:37 - Oct 29 by TVOS1907

It could be as late as the weekend before, as happened with our game against Wigan a few years ago.

Coventry have played on both international weekends so far, but of course we had two players missing last time, so another one would see us with three, assuming Wales U21 and England U18 are in action again.

Sorry I can't be more definitive; I've already booked my train tickets, but it could be a bit of a gamble.

Thanks for the quick reply.
International break query - Coventry away on 13:50 - Nov 9 with 1227 viewsAncoats_Blue

Are we safe to assume this one’s on?
International break query - Coventry away on 18:42 - Nov 9 with 1011 viewsmacro

International break query - Coventry away on 13:50 - Nov 9 by Ancoats_Blue

Are we safe to assume this one’s on?

Shrewsbury's has been called off today after a 3rd call up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024