Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are SO lucky to have him 22:25 - Nov 5 with 9126 viewsjudd

More column inches than Katie Price...

https://sportsgazette.co.uk/upstaging-the-aristocrats-rochdales-rise-to-become-e

PS, Rochdale once got to the League Cup final too.

Poll: What is it to be then?

We are SO lucky to have him on 20:49 - Nov 6 with 1954 views56years

Same people- same negative posts. Of course the publication wasn't around 56 years ago - it is the principle not the actual!
I give up!
We are SO lucky to have him on 20:56 - Nov 6 with 1928 viewsfitzochris

We are SO lucky to have him on 20:49 - Nov 6 by 56years

Same people- same negative posts. Of course the publication wasn't around 56 years ago - it is the principle not the actual!
I give up!

Why is that negative?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

We are SO lucky to have him on 21:00 - Nov 6 with 1910 viewsnordenblue

I give up!

Wheres the negativity? I simply asked you 2 questions,both of which you've not even attempted to answer?

I'll try again... What has the CEO done in your opinion to say he's doing a good job,and how has the club moved forward light years under the current chairman?
We are SO lucky to have him on 21:05 - Nov 6 with 1899 viewsD_Alien

I give up!

No, please don't give up

I'm genuinely interested to hear why you consider fans shouldn't voice concerns about how the general management of the club is being conducted. Is acquiescence the way forward?

I watched my first Dale game 55 years ago, btw, so i'm willing to bow to your greater experience in these matters
[Post edited 6 Nov 2019 21:06]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

We are SO lucky to have him on 21:09 - Nov 6 with 1869 viewsTVOS1907

We are SO lucky to have him on 21:05 - Nov 6 by D_Alien

No, please don't give up

I'm genuinely interested to hear why you consider fans shouldn't voice concerns about how the general management of the club is being conducted. Is acquiescence the way forward?

I watched my first Dale game 55 years ago, btw, so i'm willing to bow to your greater experience in these matters

Did we win?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

We are SO lucky to have him on 21:26 - Nov 6 with 1837 viewsD_Alien

We are SO lucky to have him on 21:09 - Nov 6 by TVOS1907

Did we win?

Yes, 6-0 v Wrexham over the Christmas period

But apologies for fake news - it was 54 years ago

We are SO lucky to have him on 21:29 - Nov 6 with 1823 viewspioneer

We are SO lucky to have him on 21:05 - Nov 6 by D_Alien

No, please don't give up

What were the pies like?
We are SO lucky to have him on 21:43 - Nov 6 with 1780 viewsTVOS1907

We are SO lucky to have him on 21:26 - Nov 6 by D_Alien

Yes, 6-0 v Wrexham over the Christmas period

But apologies for fake news - it was 54 years ago

27/12/65

Bannister, Jenkins 2, McQueen, Stephenson & Morton

Attendance 4186 + D_Alien

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

We are SO lucky to have him on 22:02 - Nov 6 with 1739 viewskiwidale

We are SO lucky to have him on 21:43 - Nov 6 by TVOS1907

27/12/65

Bannister, Jenkins 2, McQueen, Stephenson & Morton

Attendance 4186 + D_Alien

George Robert Stephenson (born 19 November 1942) was an English footballer and cricketer who played first-class cricket for Derbyshire and Hampshire between 1967 and 1980. He also played football as an inside forward in the 1960s, notably with Rochdale.

Stephenson was born in Derby. He was a right-handed batsman and wicket-keeper, who played first-class cricket between 1967 and 1980.[1]

Stephenson transferred to Hampshire for the 1969 season. Hampshire played steadily during 1969, finishing the season in fifth place, though the team found the following season hard-going and ended 1970 with just four victories under their belt. Stephenson continued to serve Hampshire through the inconsistent times of the mid-70s, the highlight being the team's second-ever victory in the County Championship in 1973. Stephenson remained a first-team choice through the late 1970s, and into the 1980 season, but he retired from first-class cricket after Hampshire's bottom-placed finish in that season's County Championship. Stephenson's sole first-class century came for Hampshire against Somerset in 1976. He was club captain during his penultimate season following the retirement of Richard Gilliat.

Stephenson was also a professional footballer, playing for Derby County, Shrewsbury Town and Rochdale in the 1960s.[2]

This is not the time for bickering.

We are SO lucky to have him on 22:10 - Nov 6 with 1714 viewsD_Alien

We are SO lucky to have him on 21:29 - Nov 6 by pioneer

What were the pies like?

I'd have been stuffed with turkey leftovers

We are SO lucky to have him on 22:17 - Nov 6 with 1676 viewsEllDale

I seem to remember that Stephenson had a season in the CLL with Milnrow?
We are SO lucky to have him on 22:21 - Nov 6 with 1665 views49thseason

We are SO lucky to have him on 22:02 - Nov 6 by kiwidale

George Robert Stephenson (born 19 November 1942) was an English footballer and cricketer who played first-class cricket for Derbyshire and Hampshire between 1967 and 1980. He also played football as an inside forward in the 1960s, notably with Rochdale.

Stephenson was born in Derby. He was a right-handed batsman and wicket-keeper, who played first-class cricket between 1967 and 1980.[1]

Stephenson transferred to Hampshire for the 1969 season. Hampshire played steadily during 1969, finishing the season in fifth place, though the team found the following season hard-going and ended 1970 with just four victories under their belt. Stephenson continued to serve Hampshire through the inconsistent times of the mid-70s, the highlight being the team's second-ever victory in the County Championship in 1973. Stephenson remained a first-team choice through the late 1970s, and into the 1980 season, but he retired from first-class cricket after Hampshire's bottom-placed finish in that season's County Championship. Stephenson's sole first-class century came for Hampshire against Somerset in 1976. He was club captain during his penultimate season following the retirement of Richard Gilliat.

Stephenson was also a professional footballer, playing for Derby County, Shrewsbury Town and Rochdale in the 1960s.[2]

He also played for Milnrow during the summers he was at Dale. Very tidy keeper as I recall and a very decent footballer too.
We are SO lucky to have him on 22:48 - Nov 6 with 1623 viewssweetcorn

We are SO lucky to have him on 20:23 - Nov 6 by nordenblue

What has he done in your opinion that highlights hes doing a good job and how have we moved on light years under the current chairman?

I bet the few folk on the bury forum were also accused of having a personal vendetta against various chairmen when they spoke out too...how did that game finish up?

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Well going off some of the posts on here, given that Hill was seeing us on our way to the conference (lol), then surely having the balls to get rid of our greatest ever manager must be a positive which has taken the club to the lofty heights of.. the same position.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

We are SO lucky to have him on 22:59 - Nov 6 with 1610 viewsjudd

We are SO lucky to have him on 20:07 - Nov 6 by 56years

It all seems like a very personal vendetta to me - cue a few posts from certain people telling me why not etc. etc.
To me the bloke has done a good job and there are a few people who for some reason don't like him and take great delight in searching out every bit of dirt they can find.
The club has moved forward light years in the last few years under Dunphy and the new Chairman and I find this sort of post unhelpful and vindictive - cue a few posts from certain people telling me why not etc. etc.
The Chief Exec's role is to promote the club and of course they appear as the 'front man', what is wrong with that? To me there are a few on this board who revel in negativity - the fact we are even featured in this publication is in itself a bonus - 56 years ago we certainly wouldn't have been!

Are you ok with me replying to you on this, as you seem to imply regular posters who have a different view to you are some sort of pariah?

"A very personal vendetta.."

From a personal point of view my research was from the point of view that we had overlooked a very successful business man with great experience and access to funding so let's see what the internet throws up.

Oops.

Not good.

"Done a good job"

Please detail the specifics, as I have outlined a few to the contrary in an earlier post.

"Searching out every bit of dirt..."

Did not take anything more than a Google search of his name and Hasbro. Kind of snowballed from there and so cue alarm bells.

"Unhelpfull and vindictive..."

Unhelpful for the club and fan base? Vindictive implies revenge. For what? Seriously?, for what?

The role of the chief exec, in my mind, is being compared with previous chief execs. Somewhat different now.

"This publication..."

Have you ascertained it's ABC credentials?

Believe me when I say that I only have the football clubs interests at heart when I post what you deem negative. I do not think we should operate a North Korean style autocratic style of GOVERNANCE as we have seen at Bury. If you and any of your ilk are not prepared to challenge the chief exec then so be it.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2019 23:08]

We are SO lucky to have him on 23:06 - Nov 6 with 1600 viewsjudd

We are SO lucky to have him on 22:48 - Nov 6 by sweetcorn

Well going off some of the posts on here, given that Hill was seeing us on our way to the conference (lol), then surely having the balls to get rid of our greatest ever manager must be a positive which has taken the club to the lofty heights of.. the same position.

Just one week after we got dicked at Plymouth and the diary entry was a bombastic and emphatic."I and the others" vote of confidence oh no we lost a tight game at an unbeaten for 14 months at home Luton the week after he has to go credible balls to sack to him strategy?

We are SO lucky to have him on 23:14 - Nov 6 with 1588 viewsSuddenLad

We are SO lucky to have him on 19:14 - Nov 6 by dawlishdale

The relationship between the Trust and the club went downhill when Bottomley insisted on the stupid decision to hold a Gala Dinner at the town hall despite several warnings that it would meet with disapproval from the fans.

Amazingly, he then tried to put the blame on the Trust and this messageboard presumably to avoid having to backtrack and apologise.

I'm afraid I don't trust him as far as I could throw him. And our chairman needs to wake up and keep him in check.

I have no idea of his business acumen..but based on what I do know, it's a strange appointment, and some of the recent media supports my concerns.

It wasn't an 'appointment'. It was a coup.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

We are SO lucky to have him on 23:17 - Nov 6 with 1578 viewsjudd

We are SO lucky to have him on 23:14 - Nov 6 by SuddenLad

It wasn't an 'appointment'. It was a coup.

You omitted "strange".

Possibly answers your query.

We are SO lucky to have him on 00:20 - Nov 7 with 1533 viewsShun

We are SO lucky to have him on 07:46 - Nov 6 by EllDale

Was I the only person who noticed that in all the publicity surrounding Luke Matheson's signing of a contract last week that there wasn't a peep from the manager or a photo of BBM with the player as would normally be customary?

This passed me by. Interesting.

What are people’s thoughts? Judd?
We are SO lucky to have him on 05:39 - Nov 7 with 1474 viewsTalkingSutty

We are SO lucky to have him on 22:59 - Nov 6 by judd

Are you ok with me replying to you on this, as you seem to imply regular posters who have a different view to you are some sort of pariah?

"A very personal vendetta.."

From a personal point of view my research was from the point of view that we had overlooked a very successful business man with great experience and access to funding so let's see what the internet throws up.

Oops.

Not good.

"Done a good job"

Please detail the specifics, as I have outlined a few to the contrary in an earlier post.

"Searching out every bit of dirt..."

Did not take anything more than a Google search of his name and Hasbro. Kind of snowballed from there and so cue alarm bells.

"Unhelpfull and vindictive..."

Unhelpful for the club and fan base? Vindictive implies revenge. For what? Seriously?, for what?

The role of the chief exec, in my mind, is being compared with previous chief execs. Somewhat different now.

"This publication..."

Have you ascertained it's ABC credentials?

Believe me when I say that I only have the football clubs interests at heart when I post what you deem negative. I do not think we should operate a North Korean style autocratic style of GOVERNANCE as we have seen at Bury. If you and any of your ilk are not prepared to challenge the chief exec then so be it.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2019 23:08]

Anybody interested in operating a dictatorship needs to find another Football Club because it won’t be happening here, too many people have invested blood, sweat and tears down the years to let any individual ride into Town and start shooting the shit...it won’t be happening.

David Bottomley is no different than anybody else who is EMPLOYED by OUR Football Club, he takes a good salary out of the Club and is answerable to us the fans because we pay his wages! His performance will be analysed and criticised but must also be balanced with praise when it’s deserved and personal abuse needs to stop whether it is warranted or not. By whatever means he has acquired the most important job at the Club and is responsible for a multi million pound budget, that in itself means that he will be constantly accountable and in the current climate he damn well should be, he would expect the fans to do that wouldn’t he? So if things aren’t right on his watch get stuck into his ribs, but the personal digs need dropping now.

I actually applaud Judd and numerous others who do the background work into individuals who connect themselves with the Club and from here on in I think those efforts should be doubled, it’s the duty of every single Rochdale fan to take off their rose tinted glasses and take notice of what is happening at Boardroom level. David Bottomley has been discussed at length but we also have a Chairman who is conspicuous by his absence and seems to be a Chairman in name only...that’s a situation that also needs looking at. Having spoken to Judd I know it’s not a personal vendetta against anybody, even though it might seem that way, he’s like a dog with a bone when it comes to any person who he thinks might not have the best interests of the Club at heart..that’s not a bad thing.

What happened at Bury won’t be happening here because the fans won’t allow it , we know our level and we aren’t suckered in by strangers bearing gifts. Any outside investor turning up at Rochdale will get a good coating, we have enough pro- active supporters to do that. Yes, their business will be delved into and the EFL and media outlets informed, they will have the spotlight shone on them big time, not out of vindictiveness but out of a duty of care for OUR Club. To not do those things would be a dereliction of duty, something the bury fans are guilty of doing and look how that ended up.

This isn’t all about David Bottomley though because in the interest of fairness I happen to think that when it comes to balancing the books he is doing a pretty good job. We have sold a lot of players since January, the Dawson add on monies will come through and we had the finance from the United game, the budget has also been dramatically cut. I expect the next accounts or those after will be decent reading, or they should and if we have still retained our L1 status then that’s a job well done. There is no problem aiming for the Championship, to sustain the Club at that level is a pipe dream but falling short keeps us in L1 which is what we should be aiming for.

David Bottomley purports to be a lifelong Rochdale fan, a man who followed them through the dark days of the late 70/80s and I don’t think it can be disputed that he has put the time in following the Club all over the Country, his credentials stack up on that score. As a lifelong fan he must be capable of taking his CEO hat off though and looking at the Club through the eyes of the fan on the terrace, would he not be suspicious of the recent upheaval in the Boardroom and I don’t think that it’s wrong to suggest that there is a real ‘us and them’ mentality emanating out of the Club, the fans are seen as money cows and some of the decision making has been very poor at best.

The demise of bury has been a blessing in disguise and it’s a situation that now opens the door for more fan involvement at Boardroom level and more accountability from those who are sitting in the Boardroom. Personally I think as a Club we should have fan representation in the Boardroom and when I say that I don’t mean a hand picked supporter, i mean somebody who has gone through rigorous checks and been voted in by the fans, preferably somebody who is independent from the Supporters Trust. We have seen first hand how Forever Bury were rendered impotent due to their close involvement with Stuart Day and the Directors. In fact the CEO should be actively seeking fan involvement at Boardroom level , as a supporter himself he should be all over that idea. Let’s have it right the days of Directors delving into their pockets to pay the wages doesn’t really happen these days and does every Director at our Club put his hard earned money into it? I would be surprised if any of them do to be honest. They give their time though, so I will grant them that.

So to conclude the fans should continue to question the decision makers at the Club and certainly scrutinise any outside involvement, we would be mad not to do so. It’s obvious we have a lot of fans who aren’t frightened or intimidated about putting themselves forward and asking the difficult questions and they should be applauded because sitting quietly and looking the other way leads to your Club going out of existence , that’s exactly what happened down the road but it won’t be happening here because the fans won’t allow it. We won’t sit back and let anybody harm the Club, it’s that simple really.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 5:46]
We are SO lucky to have him on 07:47 - Nov 7 with 1393 viewsfitzochris

TalkingSutty? Talking sense more like.

As a fan base we absolutely should be scrutinising those in power at the club. Apathy is one of the biggest sins a collective fan base can commit.

In turn, those in power should expect to be scrutinised.

The personal stuff should be left at the front door.

The majority of posters on here asking the questions have the club’s best interests at heart, not their own.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

We are SO lucky to have him on 08:12 - Nov 7 with 1363 viewsjudd

We are SO lucky to have him on 00:20 - Nov 7 by Shun

This passed me by. Interesting.

What are people’s thoughts? Judd?

It didn't surprise me.

Perhaps a graphic demonstration of stealing the limelight?
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 9:36]

We are SO lucky to have him on 10:11 - Nov 7 with 1229 viewspioneer

We are SO lucky to have him on 05:39 - Nov 7 by TalkingSutty

Anybody interested in operating a dictatorship needs to find another Football Club because it won’t be happening here, too many people have invested blood, sweat and tears down the years to let any individual ride into Town and start shooting the shit...it won’t be happening.

David Bottomley is no different than anybody else who is EMPLOYED by OUR Football Club, he takes a good salary out of the Club and is answerable to us the fans because we pay his wages! His performance will be analysed and criticised but must also be balanced with praise when it’s deserved and personal abuse needs to stop whether it is warranted or not. By whatever means he has acquired the most important job at the Club and is responsible for a multi million pound budget, that in itself means that he will be constantly accountable and in the current climate he damn well should be, he would expect the fans to do that wouldn’t he? So if things aren’t right on his watch get stuck into his ribs, but the personal digs need dropping now.

I actually applaud Judd and numerous others who do the background work into individuals who connect themselves with the Club and from here on in I think those efforts should be doubled, it’s the duty of every single Rochdale fan to take off their rose tinted glasses and take notice of what is happening at Boardroom level. David Bottomley has been discussed at length but we also have a Chairman who is conspicuous by his absence and seems to be a Chairman in name only...that’s a situation that also needs looking at. Having spoken to Judd I know it’s not a personal vendetta against anybody, even though it might seem that way, he’s like a dog with a bone when it comes to any person who he thinks might not have the best interests of the Club at heart..that’s not a bad thing.

What happened at Bury won’t be happening here because the fans won’t allow it , we know our level and we aren’t suckered in by strangers bearing gifts. Any outside investor turning up at Rochdale will get a good coating, we have enough pro- active supporters to do that. Yes, their business will be delved into and the EFL and media outlets informed, they will have the spotlight shone on them big time, not out of vindictiveness but out of a duty of care for OUR Club. To not do those things would be a dereliction of duty, something the bury fans are guilty of doing and look how that ended up.

This isn’t all about David Bottomley though because in the interest of fairness I happen to think that when it comes to balancing the books he is doing a pretty good job. We have sold a lot of players since January, the Dawson add on monies will come through and we had the finance from the United game, the budget has also been dramatically cut. I expect the next accounts or those after will be decent reading, or they should and if we have still retained our L1 status then that’s a job well done. There is no problem aiming for the Championship, to sustain the Club at that level is a pipe dream but falling short keeps us in L1 which is what we should be aiming for.

David Bottomley purports to be a lifelong Rochdale fan, a man who followed them through the dark days of the late 70/80s and I don’t think it can be disputed that he has put the time in following the Club all over the Country, his credentials stack up on that score. As a lifelong fan he must be capable of taking his CEO hat off though and looking at the Club through the eyes of the fan on the terrace, would he not be suspicious of the recent upheaval in the Boardroom and I don’t think that it’s wrong to suggest that there is a real ‘us and them’ mentality emanating out of the Club, the fans are seen as money cows and some of the decision making has been very poor at best.

The demise of bury has been a blessing in disguise and it’s a situation that now opens the door for more fan involvement at Boardroom level and more accountability from those who are sitting in the Boardroom. Personally I think as a Club we should have fan representation in the Boardroom and when I say that I don’t mean a hand picked supporter, i mean somebody who has gone through rigorous checks and been voted in by the fans, preferably somebody who is independent from the Supporters Trust. We have seen first hand how Forever Bury were rendered impotent due to their close involvement with Stuart Day and the Directors. In fact the CEO should be actively seeking fan involvement at Boardroom level , as a supporter himself he should be all over that idea. Let’s have it right the days of Directors delving into their pockets to pay the wages doesn’t really happen these days and does every Director at our Club put his hard earned money into it? I would be surprised if any of them do to be honest. They give their time though, so I will grant them that.

So to conclude the fans should continue to question the decision makers at the Club and certainly scrutinise any outside involvement, we would be mad not to do so. It’s obvious we have a lot of fans who aren’t frightened or intimidated about putting themselves forward and asking the difficult questions and they should be applauded because sitting quietly and looking the other way leads to your Club going out of existence , that’s exactly what happened down the road but it won’t be happening here because the fans won’t allow it. We won’t sit back and let anybody harm the Club, it’s that simple really.

Strictly speaking he is answerable to the board who are answerable to the shareholders. The fans dont have a say although the board may choose to listen to them.

If some idiot/crook was to buy the club (ie sufficient shares to take ownership) there would be little the fans could do other than vote with their feet. We might be more circumspect about such a take over than the fans of the ex league club up the road, but it would be his (or her) baby to do what they wanted with it.
We are SO lucky to have him on 10:40 - Nov 7 with 1202 viewsaleanddale

We are SO lucky to have him on 10:40 - Nov 6 by 49thseason

He is the CEO , not the Manager or the Chairman, either of whom might make forward looking statements about the club with credibility. As CEO his job is to ensure the club finances are in order and that players are properly registered and League rules are followed plus overseeing the daily tasks associated with running the business.

I have no idea about what other Directors think about the seemingly endless self aggrandisment that seems to be second nature to Mr Bottomley but from a fans perspective I would rather he concentrated on making the matchday proposition a more enjoyable one by fixing the sound system, ensuring the seats are clean and stop applying petty rules like charging 2 quid extra for pay on the day fans on a dismal Tuesday night when it was easier and cheaper to go to a bonfire or stay at home , especially since statistically it was a safe bet we wouldnt win the game, and indeed have only won at home 15 times since the start of the 17/18 season ... 55 games and counting!
Every fan who normally pays on the day and decided not to bother last night negated the extra £2 collected from 10 other fans who paid up... its hardly what you could call an effective marketing policy.

Terrific post 49th.

I have dealt with Mr Bottomley twice and both times he was friendly and helpful and dare I say quite charming.

However,

49th's post sums it up. We have an opportunity to be different and Thrive being different. Not become a poor mans version of what every other stadium offer.

The matchday experience needs to be the very best we can make it and if we become unique selling Hot fresh tasty food at prices that have fans drooling at the kiosks that's great. I would encourage the club to have a fresh look at the catering offer and the match day pricing because these own goals are quite spectacular.

Over to DB.

Maybe these backward steps will be reviewed and tweeked / changed for the better.
We are SO lucky to have him on 11:56 - Nov 7 with 1143 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

We are SO lucky to have him on 05:39 - Nov 7 by TalkingSutty

Agree about the personal digs at DB Sutty, they do no one any good & potentially undermine more serious stuff that needs to be addressed. Just one thing in the Chur though, it’s a case of damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t IMO. The games littered with clubs who have had “hands on” chairmen/owners, often with disastrous consequences.
The guy lives & works away (as far as I know) so realistically can’t be expected to be around that much, a bit more communication from him wouldn’t go amiss though...
We are SO lucky to have him on 12:49 - Nov 7 with 1072 viewsDorsetDale

We are SO lucky to have him on 11:56 - Nov 7 by Plattyswrinklynuts

Agree about the personal digs at DB Sutty, they do no one any good & potentially undermine more serious stuff that needs to be addressed. Just one thing in the Chur though, it’s a case of damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t IMO. The games littered with clubs who have had “hands on” chairmen/owners, often with disastrous consequences.
The guy lives & works away (as far as I know) so realistically can’t be expected to be around that much, a bit more communication from him wouldn’t go amiss though...

Yes there are many clubs have had wrangles with "hands on" chairmen but as is made clear in this and other past and current discussions, the fan base would not allow any situation to escalate to that level before the party in question is rigorously checked out.

Our best chairmen to date - Ratcliffe, Killy, Dunphy et al - have all been "hands on" and done fantastic jobs on behalf of all of us. Perhaps we should still have a chair more involved in the daily running of the club than it appears is the case? I certainly believe that should be the case.

It's my understanding that the current chairman had only been on the board 5 minutes before taking the position. Could it also be that because he shares the same name as a previous custodian, it was thought the fans wouldn't have any concerns about him not being local and would simply trust the board? I don't know but I think it's a valid question.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024