Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wrexham (A) - Match Thread 11:21 - Nov 8 with 23768 viewsAtThePeake

Following on from what Ancoats_Blue posted in the 'now that the dust has settled thread', I think it would be a good idea to have a match thread for each game with pre-match, live and post-match updates. Also gives us one place to stick all of our pre-and post match content in case you miss any of it on the homepage plus a few handy links from elsewhere.

Match preview:

Match Preview: Wrexham vs Dale 7th Nov 2019 15:57
Dale look to the FA Cup to provide a distraction from their faltering league form on Sunday as they head to North Wales to take on National League outfit Wrexham. 0

Played For Both:

Played for Both: Wrexham v Dale (FA Cup) 8th Nov 2019 09:00
Our “Played for Both” feature continues with a former captain who played for both Dale and our FA Cup opponents Wrexham. 4

Racecourse Ground Guide: https://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/conference/conference-premier/wrexha

Ticket news: https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/november/ticket-news-wrexhamaway_101119/

Travel news: https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/november/travelnews-wrexhamaway_100219/

Tangled up in blue.

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 11:30 - Nov 8 with 8389 viewsAncoats_Blue

Wheyyy. Good idea this ;).

Looking forward to this one, despite the Sunday lunch time KO. Got a car full of us going over.

"on paper" it should be a win for us but we know that the cup throws up upsets. However I'm confident we'll come out on top. I reckon Bobby Grant will get 1 for them though. So 1-3 my prediction.

Wrexham fans views are pessimistic http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114888-rochdale-forecast-predictions.
Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 16:04 - Nov 8 with 8178 viewsAtThePeake

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 11:30 - Nov 8 by Ancoats_Blue

Looking forward to this one, despite the Sunday lunch time KO. Got a car full of us going over.

"on paper" it should be a win for us but we know that the cup throws up upsets. However I'm confident we'll come out on top. I reckon Bobby Grant will get 1 for them though. So 1-3 my prediction.

Wrexham fans views are pessimistic http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114888-rochdale-forecast-predictions.

Must admit, I don't do much in the way of non-league coverage and I didn't realise until I did the preview and had a look at the squad that Bobby Grant was there.

Tbh, looks like a few Wrexham fans reckon it could be off with the forecast for tomorrow. A quick google makes for grim reading... https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&ei=xZHFXaT0Htyp1fAPmcCn4Ak&q=

Tangled up in blue.

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 16:15 - Nov 8 with 8144 viewsTVOS1907

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 16:04 - Nov 8 by AtThePeake

Must admit, I don't do much in the way of non-league coverage and I didn't realise until I did the preview and had a look at the squad that Bobby Grant was there.

Tbh, looks like a few Wrexham fans reckon it could be off with the forecast for tomorrow. A quick google makes for grim reading... https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&ei=xZHFXaT0Htyp1fAPmcCn4Ak&q=

… although sunshine and up to 7 degrees on the day of the game!

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 8 with 8146 viewsboromat

Pyke to get a goal maybe.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 16:34 - Nov 8 with 8059 viewsD_Alien

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 8 by boromat

Pyke to get a goal maybe.

Hope we don't have to call on Bradley Wade

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 20:19 - Nov 8 with 7885 viewsNigeriamark

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 11:30 - Nov 8 by Ancoats_Blue

Thank god for this thread. I still thought the game was Sat at 3.00!!
Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 21:56 - Nov 8 with 7817 viewsNinco

What TV channel was it on? Had a look on Where's The Match but can't see it.
Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 23:45 - Nov 8 with 7732 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 21:56 - Nov 8 by Ninco

I am pretty sure we sold Wrexham Big Joe Cooke for around 10k many moons back, the story I heard at the time was we were totally skint (again) and Joe did not want to go, but his career was effectively over due to injuries and he went to help keep us going.

I don’t think he made many appearances for Wrexham and retired about a season later, true Dale legend!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 17:33 - Nov 9 with 7406 viewsD_Dale

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 21:56 - Nov 8 by Ninco

So what coverage is the BBC offering?
Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 17:49 - Nov 9 with 7364 viewsTVOS1907

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 17:33 - Nov 9 by D_Dale

So what coverage is the BBC offering?

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/tv-listings/?sd=10-11-2019%2011:00

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/e/jtn8g7/final-score--episode-4-fa-cup-f
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 17:49]

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 18:42 - Nov 9 with 7266 viewsYorkshire_Dale

This injury crisis update aint good listening....Ollie out and possibly RND for the 2nd match in a row...both big players for us. Bob might be fit but again Ryan Mclaughlin is hit and miss.

No mention of Big Jim.

So players who are struggling with any sort of form are back in the starting line up.
Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 18:44 - Nov 9 with 7258 viewsmacro

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 18:42 - Nov 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

This injury crisis update aint good listening....Ollie out and possibly RND for the 2nd match in a row...both big players for us. Bob might be fit but again Ryan Mclaughlin is hit and miss.

No mention of Big Jim.

So players who are struggling with any sort of form are back in the starting line up.

It was mentioned a few weeks ago that McNulty is out long term so there's not going to be a mention
Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 19:41 - Nov 9 with 7175 viewsbigness2017

So is the game televised? If yes, what channel?
Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 19:43 - Nov 9 with 7156 viewsTVOS1907

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 19:41 - Nov 9 by bigness2017

So is the game televised? If yes, what channel?

No, updates and highlights on Final Score.

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 19:44 - Nov 9 with 7165 viewsbigness2017

Thank you mate!
Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 09:16 - Nov 10 with 6796 viewsAtThePeake

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 18:44 - Nov 9 by macro

It was mentioned a few weeks ago that McNulty is out long term so there's not going to be a mention

Yeah both him and Magloire are a few weeks away yet.

Tangled up in blue.

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 12:09 - Nov 10 with 6529 views442Dale

RND and Sanchez back. McShane injured presumably.

Strange that Camps is listed as captain unless it’s a mistake.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 12:12 - Nov 10 with 6513 viewsDalenet

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 12:09 - Nov 10 by 442Dale

RND and Sanchez back. McShane injured presumably.

Strange that Camps is listed as captain unless it’s a mistake.

I am assuming we are showing respect to McShane. If we don't commit to a contract beyond January then he would be cup tied for another club. I would of course prefer to keep him
Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 12:40 - Nov 10 with 6362 viewsrochdaleriddler

There are no pitch markings!!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 12:50 - Nov 10 with 6283 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 12:40 - Nov 10 by rochdaleriddler

There are no pitch markings!!

Get the shaving foam out quick.
Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 13:08 - Nov 10 with 6157 viewsSuddenLad

Could/should be 2 down. Poor finish from their striker and another effort beats Sanchez and comes back off the crossbar.

Need to get a grip....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 13:22 - Nov 10 with 6047 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 13:08 - Nov 10 by SuddenLad

Could/should be 2 down. Poor finish from their striker and another effort beats Sanchez and comes back off the crossbar.

Need to get a grip....

The Beeb saying Wrexham are all over us BUT we are now starting to string a few passes together "as befits a League One side".....
Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 13:33 - Nov 10 with 5961 viewsrochdaleriddler

Dreadful game, dreadful referee

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 14:03 - Nov 10 with 5702 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 13:33 - Nov 10 by rochdaleriddler

Dreadful game, dreadful referee

Not getting any better 2nd half.....they are coming at us again.
Wrexham (A) - Match Thread on 14:09 - Nov 10 with 5650 viewsCleedale

Is the pitch quite heavy-going for our usual passing style?

Btw., the average age of the whole squad today (not counting months) is 23 and that's with 4 x 30y.olds. so hope one of the youngsters pulls one out of the hat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024