Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goldbond/Lotto "answers" 22:40 - Nov 24 with 2614 viewsjudd

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/11/goldbond-lotto-questions-submitted-to-the-cl

Thanks to Ray and the Trust for their involvement.

I don't think all questions have been answered and hope that this can be rectified soon.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 22:50 - Nov 24 with 2567 views442Dale

As someone not involved in Goldbond/Lotto, but seeing the stories on the OS, can someone explain how a rollover occurs on the ‘Jackpot Accumulator’
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/november/dalelottoweek44/

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 22:57 - Nov 24 with 2555 viewsSandyDrum

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 22:50 - Nov 24 by 442Dale

As someone not involved in Goldbond/Lotto, but seeing the stories on the OS, can someone explain how a rollover occurs on the ‘Jackpot Accumulator’
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/november/dalelottoweek44/

I've been trying to figure this out for months.

In fact I have absolutely no clue how Dale Lotto works, I only pay in because it helps fund the club/academy l.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Goldbond/Lotto on 11:02 - Nov 25 with 2315 viewsRaymondJohn

Jackpot Rollover.
If nobody wins the jackpot i.e the number does not match any members number then £100.00 is added to the jackpot price.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2019 11:13]
Goldbond/Lotto on 15:14 - Nov 25 with 2162 viewsrochdaleriddler

Goldbond/Lotto on 11:02 - Nov 25 by RaymondJohn

Jackpot Rollover.
If nobody wins the jackpot i.e the number does not match any members number then £100.00 is added to the jackpot price.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2019 11:13]

I know what a rollover is, but I thought only numbers actually sold were included in the draw

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 15:28 - Nov 25 with 2143 viewsRaymondJohn

Then you would never have a rollover would you?
Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 15:32 - Nov 25 with 2137 viewsRaymondJohn

if a member misses paying , his/her numbers may come up but it will be a rollover as that member is not in the draw as they have not paid. We are not allowed by law to allow somebody into the draw without paying and I don't think anybody would want us to do if they have paid their 50p
We never know if the numbers that come up belong to a member with zero on their account as the draw since I took over is all automated and not done manually anymore by one person.
Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 16:48 - Nov 25 with 2048 views442Dale

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 15:32 - Nov 25 by RaymondJohn

if a member misses paying , his/her numbers may come up but it will be a rollover as that member is not in the draw as they have not paid. We are not allowed by law to allow somebody into the draw without paying and I don't think anybody would want us to do if they have paid their 50p
We never know if the numbers that come up belong to a member with zero on their account as the draw since I took over is all automated and not done manually anymore by one person.

So isn’t there a chance people who aren’t in the draw being chosen for the other prize amounts leading to those prizes rolling over?

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 18:18 - Nov 25 with 1962 viewsRaymondJohn

No . That draw only includes all the direct debit dale lotto members at 2.00 per week so all paid members go into a random number generator to get the winner.
Hope that explains it.
Login to get fewer ads

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 18:20 - Nov 25 with 1952 viewsRaymondJohn

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 18:18 - Nov 25 by RaymondJohn

No . That draw only includes all the direct debit dale lotto members at 2.00 per week so all paid members go into a random number generator to get the winner.
Hope that explains it.

I presume by your questions you do not actually support the Dale Lotto, maybe you could give it a go and try to win the big prize whilst supporting the club .
Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 18:46 - Nov 25 with 1887 views442Dale

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 18:20 - Nov 25 by RaymondJohn

I presume by your questions you do not actually support the Dale Lotto, maybe you could give it a go and try to win the big prize whilst supporting the club .

Sorry, not sure how requesting information indicates a lack of support.
See my previous posts about it being good for the Academy, thus wanting further clarification from the club (as agreed)

Appreciate the answers, and please don’t worry about the support over the years by so many Dale fans who ask the questions.

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 19:06 - Nov 25 with 1844 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 18:46 - Nov 25 by 442Dale

Sorry, not sure how requesting information indicates a lack of support.
See my previous posts about it being good for the Academy, thus wanting further clarification from the club (as agreed)

Appreciate the answers, and please don’t worry about the support over the years by so many Dale fans who ask the questions.

I find the whole thing bloody confusing tbh and why it’s not just kept simple god only knows.

It’s effectively a raffle so if your number is picked you win, why have 50p tickets and £2 tickets? If you want to spend 2 quid you get 4 numbers as opposed to 1 number for 50p.

Not knocking anyone who spends their time helping keep the club going or the op content, but it seems like another misguided attempt to reinvent the wheel.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 21:57 - Nov 25 with 1730 viewsrochdaleriddler

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 18:18 - Nov 25 by RaymondJohn

Hope that explains it.

So cash payers are not in other draws?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 07:48 - Nov 26 with 1597 viewsaleanddale

I have it on good authority that if you miss your payment for whatever reason and your number is chosen for the jackpot you don’t win and it’s rolled over. On occasions I might miss three or four weeks but then give the collector a £10 note to pay what’s owed and put me in credit 6 weeks.

What I would like to know is why using the above analogy is my £3 / £4 still collected and where does that money go?

It’s a mess.
Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 08:05 - Nov 26 with 1577 viewsjudd

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 07:48 - Nov 26 by aleanddale

I have it on good authority that if you miss your payment for whatever reason and your number is chosen for the jackpot you don’t win and it’s rolled over. On occasions I might miss three or four weeks but then give the collector a £10 note to pay what’s owed and put me in credit 6 weeks.

What I would like to know is why using the above analogy is my £3 / £4 still collected and where does that money go?

It’s a mess.

Ray has explained that it will go as a pre-payment, so your account is in credit.

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 13:50 - Nov 26 with 1465 viewschalky_ncfc

I've been in the weekly lotto for two months now and haven't won a sodding thing so I'm expecting a big win soon Ray

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 14:08 - Nov 26 with 1442 viewsaleanddale

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 08:05 - Nov 26 by judd

Ray has explained that it will go as a pre-payment, so your account is in credit.

Whilst your info Judd is obviously in good faith Its simply not true.

I recon I have been behind in a 12 month period 26 out of 52 weeks. This is only through missing the collector or holidays.

I have still over the same period paid £52 but now i know only entered into half of the draws.

Never has it been mentioned that I now have a credit the money has been taken and I have not been in the draw and never been told of a credit. Until recently I was still asked for a £1 every Friday from the collector until I queried this matter.

I have not asked for the money back if it’s with the club they can keep it.

I have however stopped my Goldbond and will support financially another way that I am more comfortable with.
Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 14:26 - Nov 26 with 1415 viewsjudd

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 14:08 - Nov 26 by aleanddale

Whilst your info Judd is obviously in good faith Its simply not true.

I recon I have been behind in a 12 month period 26 out of 52 weeks. This is only through missing the collector or holidays.

I have still over the same period paid £52 but now i know only entered into half of the draws.

Never has it been mentioned that I now have a credit the money has been taken and I have not been in the draw and never been told of a credit. Until recently I was still asked for a £1 every Friday from the collector until I queried this matter.

I have not asked for the money back if it’s with the club they can keep it.

I have however stopped my Goldbond and will support financially another way that I am more comfortable with.

I am going off the letter I was given as a collector and have tried to apply to my customers.

The letter clearly stated that advance payments could be made to be used in the event of a future non-payment.

My interpretation is that if you pay in advance and keep on paying weekly you will have an incrementally increasing credit balance which reduces by one week should you miss a payment, and so on.

Goldbond/Lotto "answers" on 16:27 - Nov 26 with 1352 viewsRaymondJohn

Sorted, you only had to ask Haha,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024