Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reporting abuse - site issue 13:32 - Nov 25 with 1845 viewsChaffRAFC

As me and AtThePeake have mentioned, we seem to be having a few issues on the site regarding abuse reports. We get a message every time something gets reported and there's been a massive influx in the past 24 hours which has led us to believe it's a system error instead of being genuine.

If someone does genuinely want to report anything, then please contact us directly instead.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Reporting abuse - site issue on 18:13 - Nov 25 with 1566 viewsblackdogblue

Either that or fat fingers, it’s easily done mate 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Reporting abuse - site issue on 18:22 - Nov 25 with 1558 viewsSuddenLad

I tried to post a few times yesterday and after the game on Saturday and was denied due to 'offensive and/or unacceptable' content.

Nothing was offensive it just wouldn't accept the post. No problem since yesterday.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Reporting abuse - site issue on 18:34 - Nov 25 with 1531 viewsD_Alien

Reporting abuse - site issue on 18:22 - Nov 25 by SuddenLad

I tried to post a few times yesterday and after the game on Saturday and was denied due to 'offensive and/or unacceptable' content.

Nothing was offensive it just wouldn't accept the post. No problem since yesterday.

"Nothing was offensive"

You must try harder!!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Reporting abuse - site issue on 00:29 - Nov 26 with 1261 viewsNigeriamark

Thanks for the update. I posted an opinion about day 5 of the test match which was deleted. I said we should think about a new captain so I thought it was a bit harsh for my post to be removed Now I know why 😁
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024