Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Bottomley - An apology 08:14 - Nov 29 with 2142 viewsjudd

Prompted nothing more than reflecting on how this place was and is now, and the fact that trading insults between posters happened regularly because it was a two way process, you, Mr Bottomley, have no means of retorting on this board to invective such as that used by myself towards you yesterday. As such, it is unfair and wrong of me to launch such a personal attack.

I apologise for using such strong language and it will not happen again on here from me.

Poll: What is it to be then?

David Bottomley - An apology on 13:33 - Nov 29 with 1832 viewsCockneyDale

I spoke with him prior to the Wimbledon away game. For me, his passion for the club and to do the best for the club was very, VERY apparent: I hope he wont mind me mentioning that he got emotional talking about some of the abuse. I don't doubt that he has the best interests of the club at heart.
David Bottomley - An apology on 13:59 - Nov 29 with 1758 viewsRaymondJohn

As an employee YES but as a freind he is a very passionate man none more when talking about his beloved Dale.Any man would be upset with abuse but it never as far as I can see dulled his enthusiasm for Dale, as a mate he is solid.

Everybody makes thier own mind up off course just my opinion.
Believe it me and DB do not always agree !!
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 14:03]
David Bottomley - An apology on 22:53 - Nov 29 with 1374 viewsjudd

Please be in no doubt that the apology was for my personal attack and the profane manner in which I delivered.

It in no way exonerates the manner in which this erosion of agents terms has been communicated.

Enhanced further by another 2 hour plus traipse in near freezing conditions for peanuts on behalf of "his" beloved Dale.

Poll: What is it to be then?

David Bottomley - An apology on 11:20 - Nov 30 with 1068 viewsDaleiLama

David Bottomley - An apology on 22:53 - Nov 29 by judd

Please be in no doubt that the apology was for my personal attack and the profane manner in which I delivered.

It in no way exonerates the manner in which this erosion of agents terms has been communicated.

Enhanced further by another 2 hour plus traipse in near freezing conditions for peanuts on behalf of "his" beloved Dale.

Without wishing to appear sycophantic, I've always found your posts to be humorous and critical but almost exclusively fair (at least in my eyes, with my limited knowledge as a semi-exile). Takes a big man to post what you did. Whilst browsing to find the "Soulboy" video, I came across your post below. As alluded to earlier, you are one of the first to call out what is wrong, but also to praise what is right. It's what any fair-minded, decent, family-orientated FC like ours should want.

Goldbond agent season ticket by judd 11 Apr 2019 18:59
Well done Ray on getting the letter out so quickly and the qualification for buying junior season tickets.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024