Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boston (H) - Match Thread 09:19 - Nov 29 with 25191 viewsAtThePeake

Match Preview:

Match Preview: Dale vs Boston United (FA Cup) 28th Nov 2019 15:00
Dale look to the FA Cup to provide a welcome distraction from their dreadful League One form on Sunday as they welcome sixth-tier Boston United to Spotland. 2

Played for Both:

Played For Both: Dale v Boston United 28th Nov 2019 09:00
This weeks’ Played For Both is one that is tinged with sadness as we take a look back at the late Ernie Cooksey. 0

Refwatch:

Refwatch: Dale v Boston United (FA Cup) 29th Nov 2019 09:00
Dean Whitestone is the man in the middle for Dale’s FA Cup second round tie versus Boston United on Sunday. 0

Boston Forum: http://www.bufc.drfox.org.uk/forum/index.php?board=1.0

Tangled up in blue.

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 20:26 - Dec 1 with 3487 viewssweetcorn

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 18:15 - Dec 1 by funkkk

Like your opinion that the players are shit, I have an opinion that they’re better than they’re showing. Not that complicated really, is it?

Well no there's a body of work, ie the past 3 seasons which suggests they are w*nk. Yours is based solely on some fairytale that it's the managers fault, despite seeing so many individual errors over the last 30 months..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 20:29 - Dec 1 with 3450 viewsShun

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 19:33 - Dec 1 by AtThePeake

Would also add Hamilton and Ebanks-Landell alongside Lonergan. Good players who have been missed this season, but it seems to that BBM's hands are tied I'm afraid. I didn't agree with keeping Wilbraham in the summer but judging by his comments on the UndrTheCosh podcast he took a hefty wage cut to stay on. That suggests to me that he was the best option BBM had available to him with a tiny budget and any financially viable replacement wouldn't have been as good, which is really worrying. That must mean we have a lower-end League Two budget at best. And if that's the case I'm struggling to criticise BBM's overall tenure so far given that we're currently 16th in the league despite quite a serious injury crisis. (That's not an excuse for today's performance which was an aberration).

I can't really get my head around it. I'm sure Hill's compensation money has set us back a bit, but with the money we made from 3 player sales last January, plus the Dawson sell-on fee, plus the United game, plus the several seemingly positive cash injections we have had before that, how are we in such dire straits?

If it's a case the previous regime was massively overspending then it's a miracle we're still in existence at all given the amount of money that has come into the club in the last few years. I'm not sure how much longer we can survive at all if we need to sell multiple first-team players AND get lucky with a huge away cup draw every calendar year just to break even which seems to be the message from the board when they say we can't invest in this squad in January.

There's no excuse for that performance today. It lacked drive, shape, energy, everything. Even with the injuries and the issues off the field there is no excuse to be had in being outplayed at home by a team from three divisions below - but overall, given the current situation at the club, there isn't a manager out there I'd have any faith in taking us any higher than we are right now. I still think if we can swap a few of Done/Andrew/Wilbraham/Lillis/MJ/Dooley and invest in some slightly better additions to the squad in January then we will be absolutely fine but judging by recent comments from the board, that's not a possibility. You'd have to expect the budget will be cut even more should we suffer a relegation - we could be heading into some really dark times at this football club if the board's recent comments are to be believed.

Agree with the vast majority of that post, but I can’t agree with the last paragraph. We weren’t outplayed. As I said in my earlier post, people’s views are being skewed by the fact that they were a few leagues below us and, yes, we should be beating them. If you watch that match without knowing which leagues the teams are in then you couldn’t say we deserved to lose.

Pride, passion, fight - Boston were way ahead in all these departments. But despite that they didn’t ever look like winning the game. Sanchez made just two saves all game, both within a few minutes of each other. The last 25 minutes of Dale pressure was the only time either side looked like winning the game.

A rubbish result, yep, but let’s not conflate that with being outplayed, which looking objectively we simply weren’t.
Boston (H) - Match Thread on 20:31 - Dec 1 with 3447 viewsBillyRudd

Oh dear, oh dear! Where do you start with that. Irrespective of whether BBM has had a fair crack of the whip with the funding made available to him, I would make these observations.
I fully understand that a National League North team would be "up for it" however as a supporter I would expect no less of our full time football club. So what did we get. As is usual nowadays we commenced with an ultra slow tempo in possession. Passing along the back, playing out and losing the ball. For the first 10 mins we might as well have said to them, "make yourselves comfortable lads, settle in and get rid of any nerves, we know its a big day for you. We achieved that fully and gave a tail wind to their supporters to boot. We should have been at their throats from the off.
From that point the attitude and body language just degenerated. Individual mistakes especially at our level are understandable. I have no problem with that but when I see players questioning each other with hissy fits and stares they obviously think that it is not their performance that is in question. Putting the ball out and then sauntering away with their backs to the player taking the throw in. (Williams). Lightweight in the tackle (Williams). Stationary at throw ins, no attempt to make space to receive the ball (Morley) .Turning down the obvious pass to a player in space on the flanks then 2 or 3 passes in a triangle later giving the same player the ball when he has by now been closed down (Sanchez Norrington Davies, Williams, Camps Done)
I am a long way from the dug out so I might have misconstrued what I saw as Morley brushing past BBM on his substitution when he attempted to say something to him. However if I am right, then the place for attitude was on the pitch before he got substituted.
Sanchez, great in the air and an asset but pedestrian in distribution and a risk taker where there is no value. (nearly gifted them the ball with a pass out in second half)
Pyke poses no goal threat to defenders , in the air, making space, pulling players out of position, running at defenders. Just tumbleweed.
And then the most puzzling feature of all in recent games. After playing with no tempo at all, totally lacking any urgency to put a 2nd round home tie to bed, we raise the work rate in the last 10 minutes as if there has been a realisation that the game was,nt going to just fall into our laps??
Truth is Boston played as a team with purpose and we played to a pre set plan of show pony football with NO purpose.
Its a labour of love at the moment watching this and if there is no change the Directors need to start budgetting for much lower gate receipts next season.
On the plus side we are,nt Bury.
Boston (H) - Match Thread on 20:34 - Dec 1 with 3421 viewsjudd

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 20:31 - Dec 1 by BillyRudd

Oh dear, oh dear! Where do you start with that. Irrespective of whether BBM has had a fair crack of the whip with the funding made available to him, I would make these observations.
I fully understand that a National League North team would be "up for it" however as a supporter I would expect no less of our full time football club. So what did we get. As is usual nowadays we commenced with an ultra slow tempo in possession. Passing along the back, playing out and losing the ball. For the first 10 mins we might as well have said to them, "make yourselves comfortable lads, settle in and get rid of any nerves, we know its a big day for you. We achieved that fully and gave a tail wind to their supporters to boot. We should have been at their throats from the off.
From that point the attitude and body language just degenerated. Individual mistakes especially at our level are understandable. I have no problem with that but when I see players questioning each other with hissy fits and stares they obviously think that it is not their performance that is in question. Putting the ball out and then sauntering away with their backs to the player taking the throw in. (Williams). Lightweight in the tackle (Williams). Stationary at throw ins, no attempt to make space to receive the ball (Morley) .Turning down the obvious pass to a player in space on the flanks then 2 or 3 passes in a triangle later giving the same player the ball when he has by now been closed down (Sanchez Norrington Davies, Williams, Camps Done)
I am a long way from the dug out so I might have misconstrued what I saw as Morley brushing past BBM on his substitution when he attempted to say something to him. However if I am right, then the place for attitude was on the pitch before he got substituted.
Sanchez, great in the air and an asset but pedestrian in distribution and a risk taker where there is no value. (nearly gifted them the ball with a pass out in second half)
Pyke poses no goal threat to defenders , in the air, making space, pulling players out of position, running at defenders. Just tumbleweed.
And then the most puzzling feature of all in recent games. After playing with no tempo at all, totally lacking any urgency to put a 2nd round home tie to bed, we raise the work rate in the last 10 minutes as if there has been a realisation that the game was,nt going to just fall into our laps??
Truth is Boston played as a team with purpose and we played to a pre set plan of show pony football with NO purpose.
Its a labour of love at the moment watching this and if there is no change the Directors need to start budgetting for much lower gate receipts next season.
On the plus side we are,nt Bury.

Well said

Poll: What is it to be then?

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 20:55 - Dec 1 with 3328 viewspnc4eva1

Despite people's views of dooley, including mine, the team are missing his energy. The team lacked movement today. Up front. They passed the ball back and forth along the back line but had no outlet. Wilbraham brought some quality into the team, again never thought I'd say that last season. Pyke was weak, didn't appear to care or want it. Rathbone brought some energy vack. Camps showed signs but didn't come off with everything. Williams is a wuss for a big bloke and would struggle to tackle a crossword

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 20:59 - Dec 1 with 3280 viewsD_Alien

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 20:55 - Dec 1 by pnc4eva1

Despite people's views of dooley, including mine, the team are missing his energy. The team lacked movement today. Up front. They passed the ball back and forth along the back line but had no outlet. Wilbraham brought some quality into the team, again never thought I'd say that last season. Pyke was weak, didn't appear to care or want it. Rathbone brought some energy vack. Camps showed signs but didn't come off with everything. Williams is a wuss for a big bloke and would struggle to tackle a crossword

He'd be flummoxed at 1 down

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 21:28 - Dec 1 with 3178 viewsfitzochris

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 18:24 - Dec 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

Feel a bit sorry for BBM having to churn out the same stuff week in week out....he looks slightly bemused to start with....

At least he's excited about the replay.......Boston will have Waghorn back.

Why would a Derby player be turning out for Boston in the replay?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 23:26 - Dec 1 with 2948 viewsDaley_Lama

If you go through a cup never conceding a goal you end up with that cup.😀

Without jesting, we look disjointed, disheartened and very poor indeed right now. Good to see Ollie back on the pitch and Wilbs too. We definitely need the older heads asap.

Pyke played LM, Striker then RM in the game and struggled in all 3 positions.
Camps played striker then CM but looked exceedingly ordinary in both.
RNL at CH? Actually didnt do bad.

I personally will never boo my own team as i don’t see any benefit but each to their own on that.

Tough times as San Spotty.

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 07:30 - Dec 2 with 2754 viewsdawlishdale

The morning after the match...still flabbergasted at how inept we have become.

Whilst I'm not convinced that it's all BBMs fault, he must shoulder some blame for the rubbish we are serving up to the paying customers.

However, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the route of the problem lies in the boardroom, and was responsible for CD leaving so suddenly together with Bill Goodwin.

I'd like to know who's idea it was to give BBM a 2 and a half year contract having just sacked a manager on an even longer term deal...one that appears to be financially strangling us.

And I'd like to know more about the allegations of a Board member of the club having a relationship with a Trust board member...if true, surely that can't be right?

One things for sure...I have much more faith in the Trust board than I do with our dysfunctional football club board.
Boston (H) - Match Thread on 10:47 - Dec 2 with 2493 viewsmacro

Poor performance very much so. Like the Wrexham matches we sunk to their level.

My main criticism would be the continuance with Pyke, I'm not convinced what he offers to the team. Playing the way we do we need forwards to break effectively and with pace. He doesn't offer that at the moment. I'm baffled as well why Wilbraham is coming on and acting as a winger. Surely you'd put him up top and push Henderson to the sides.

Whatever is going on I still come back though to the small squad. All the injuries combined with a small squad must been training is fairly ineffective you'd have been left with 5 a side at some points.

The quality is there in the squad but boy are we struggling at the moment - confidence seems to be at an all time low.
Boston (H) - Match Thread on 11:41 - Dec 2 with 2364 viewsParkinsGimp

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 07:30 - Dec 2 by dawlishdale

The morning after the match...still flabbergasted at how inept we have become.

Whilst I'm not convinced that it's all BBMs fault, he must shoulder some blame for the rubbish we are serving up to the paying customers.

However, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the route of the problem lies in the boardroom, and was responsible for CD leaving so suddenly together with Bill Goodwin.

I'd like to know who's idea it was to give BBM a 2 and a half year contract having just sacked a manager on an even longer term deal...one that appears to be financially strangling us.

And I'd like to know more about the allegations of a Board member of the club having a relationship with a Trust board member...if true, surely that can't be right?

One things for sure...I have much more faith in the Trust board than I do with our dysfunctional football club board.

People keep forgeting that Dumbo gave KJH a 5 year contract...think about that for a minute folks, he gave that when nobody was looking at him. I could understand if loads of clubs were sniffing round KJH and his TV persona and after match reports were top drawer and not negative BS. But he was in poor stock and poor form...then he had to be paid off on a long contract. I'm not too sure on this new guy and DB taking a good wedge every month but we needed a good cup run and get another lucky draw in 3rd round with a big team away( I know we only get them every 30 years) but that money would then be a god send since DB couldnt say we didnt have any money then?
The current squad are p!""poor and I really cannot watch the likes of Williams or Pyke on the pitch. I see most have now wisened up to how S"it3 Andrew is and was!
Boston (H) - Match Thread on 11:44 - Dec 2 with 2356 viewsJimmyRustler

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 10:47 - Dec 2 by macro

Poor performance very much so. Like the Wrexham matches we sunk to their level.

My main criticism would be the continuance with Pyke, I'm not convinced what he offers to the team. Playing the way we do we need forwards to break effectively and with pace. He doesn't offer that at the moment. I'm baffled as well why Wilbraham is coming on and acting as a winger. Surely you'd put him up top and push Henderson to the sides.

Whatever is going on I still come back though to the small squad. All the injuries combined with a small squad must been training is fairly ineffective you'd have been left with 5 a side at some points.

The quality is there in the squad but boy are we struggling at the moment - confidence seems to be at an all time low.

Is there enough quality in the squad though?

How many players have we got that are definitely good enough to compete at this level at this moment in time?

Sanchez
Camps (not showing it at present)
Henderson
RND
EOC
Rathbone
McShane (the Diaby of League 1 in terms of injuries)

Jury's out:
Wilbraham
Keohane
Morley
Matheson
Lynch
Tavares
Hopper
Bradley
McNulty

Players no longer good enough:
Done
MJW
Andrew (has he ever been?)
Gillam (definitely hasn't ever been)

Of course, Matheson and Morley are on the cusp but the physical demands for such young lads are still very taxing. Because of this, I've chosen the "Jury's out option" as I'm not sure they're ready to regularly compete *at this moment in time*. Lynch is also on the cusp - he looks capable but I feel we haven't really see enough of him yet.

I'm probably forgetting a few players (the other keeper's name escapes me) but that is a piss poor squad with limited quality IMO (especially when you consider our attacking options). Without Henderson, we would undoubtedly go down this season and his goals are masking the inadequacies of the group..
[Post edited 2 Dec 2019 11:48]
Boston (H) - Match Thread on 13:05 - Dec 2 with 2182 viewsAtThePeake

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 11:41 - Dec 2 by ParkinsGimp

People keep forgeting that Dumbo gave KJH a 5 year contract...think about that for a minute folks, he gave that when nobody was looking at him. I could understand if loads of clubs were sniffing round KJH and his TV persona and after match reports were top drawer and not negative BS. But he was in poor stock and poor form...then he had to be paid off on a long contract. I'm not too sure on this new guy and DB taking a good wedge every month but we needed a good cup run and get another lucky draw in 3rd round with a big team away( I know we only get them every 30 years) but that money would then be a god send since DB couldnt say we didnt have any money then?
The current squad are p!""poor and I really cannot watch the likes of Williams or Pyke on the pitch. I see most have now wisened up to how S"it3 Andrew is and was!

Nonsense. He got the 5 year deal at the end of 2016/2017 season, when we had enjoyed some brilliant form at the end of the season and finished 9th, and had gone into the final day of the season with an outside chance of reaching the play-offs, and enjoyed a decent little cup run to the 4th Round. Rather than poor stock and poor form we were riding on the crest of a wave and the vast majority of people on this board were very happy with the news at the time. Myself include.

Perhaps handing out the five year deal was where things started to go wrong. Complacency maybe set in. In hindsight, yes, it was a mistake, but let's not pretend that we all knew it was a disaster waiting to happen at the time when the vibe around the club was very different to how it is now.

That said, I do suspect that you did know it was a disaster waiting to happen as that seems to be your default reaction to anything that's ever happened at the club.

Tangled up in blue.

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 13:07 - Dec 2 with 2170 viewsfitzochris

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 13:05 - Dec 2 by AtThePeake

Nonsense. He got the 5 year deal at the end of 2016/2017 season, when we had enjoyed some brilliant form at the end of the season and finished 9th, and had gone into the final day of the season with an outside chance of reaching the play-offs, and enjoyed a decent little cup run to the 4th Round. Rather than poor stock and poor form we were riding on the crest of a wave and the vast majority of people on this board were very happy with the news at the time. Myself include.

Perhaps handing out the five year deal was where things started to go wrong. Complacency maybe set in. In hindsight, yes, it was a mistake, but let's not pretend that we all knew it was a disaster waiting to happen at the time when the vibe around the club was very different to how it is now.

That said, I do suspect that you did know it was a disaster waiting to happen as that seems to be your default reaction to anything that's ever happened at the club.

I was about to post something along these lines. Thanks for saving my finger tips.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 13:14 - Dec 2 with 2146 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 19:41 - Dec 1 by Rochdale_ger

People on twitter are calling for Ian Holloway. Where do we get these people.

Twitter, like you said.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 14:00 - Dec 2 with 2046 viewssweetcorn

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 11:44 - Dec 2 by JimmyRustler

Is there enough quality in the squad though?

How many players have we got that are definitely good enough to compete at this level at this moment in time?

Sanchez
Camps (not showing it at present)
Henderson
RND
EOC
Rathbone
McShane (the Diaby of League 1 in terms of injuries)

Jury's out:
Wilbraham
Keohane
Morley
Matheson
Lynch
Tavares
Hopper
Bradley
McNulty

Players no longer good enough:
Done
MJW
Andrew (has he ever been?)
Gillam (definitely hasn't ever been)

Of course, Matheson and Morley are on the cusp but the physical demands for such young lads are still very taxing. Because of this, I've chosen the "Jury's out option" as I'm not sure they're ready to regularly compete *at this moment in time*. Lynch is also on the cusp - he looks capable but I feel we haven't really see enough of him yet.

I'm probably forgetting a few players (the other keeper's name escapes me) but that is a piss poor squad with limited quality IMO (especially when you consider our attacking options). Without Henderson, we would undoubtedly go down this season and his goals are masking the inadequacies of the group..
[Post edited 2 Dec 2019 11:48]

Agree with most of this list with the exception of camps, he belongs firmly in the not good enough section. It can no longer be said he’s out of form, it’s been 3 years, I’d say that no longer classes as form, he’s now had more terrible seasons than good ones.

If we can get a fee snatch their hand off immediately

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 15:32 - Dec 2 with 1959 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 21:28 - Dec 1 by fitzochris

Why would a Derby player be turning out for Boston in the replay?

noted thank you......I mean Woolford!
Boston (H) - Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 2 with 1912 viewsboromat

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 14:00 - Dec 2 by sweetcorn

Agree with most of this list with the exception of camps, he belongs firmly in the not good enough section. It can no longer be said he’s out of form, it’s been 3 years, I’d say that no longer classes as form, he’s now had more terrible seasons than good ones.

If we can get a fee snatch their hand off immediately

5 goals and 4 assists from 19 games this season is pretty good. I think most of that came from a good run in the team played further up the pitch when we had a full squad. At the moment he's being asked to play all over the show and change during the game as well. I'd say he's definitely good enough and one of our better players but he needs to be managed and played where he's most effective for this to happen we need the right players fit and playing. I think this is a similar story for the full squad, in order to build up form we need a run of games with a consistent line up with enough quality in it. Hopefully we get some players back sooner than later.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 2 with 1844 viewsAtThePeake

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 2 by boromat

5 goals and 4 assists from 19 games this season is pretty good. I think most of that came from a good run in the team played further up the pitch when we had a full squad. At the moment he's being asked to play all over the show and change during the game as well. I'd say he's definitely good enough and one of our better players but he needs to be managed and played where he's most effective for this to happen we need the right players fit and playing. I think this is a similar story for the full squad, in order to build up form we need a run of games with a consistent line up with enough quality in it. Hopefully we get some players back sooner than later.

Agreed, I though Camps looked really really good in the early stages of this season.

Tangled up in blue.

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 2 with 1830 viewssweetcorn

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 2 by boromat

He had about 4 good games at the start of the season, he's been quite turd since then.

It's been there for everyone to see, there always seems to be an excuse for camps though, whether it's illness, out of position, etc.

Truth is, I think he's always been a limited player, it was just exciting given how young he was, the way he was playing, unfortunately he's stagnated and isn't capable of consistently performing for us.

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 17:31 - Dec 2 with 1720 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 2 by sweetcorn

He had about 4 good games at the start of the season, he's been quite turd since then.

It's been there for everyone to see, there always seems to be an excuse for camps though, whether it's illness, out of position, etc.

Truth is, I think he's always been a limited player, it was just exciting given how young he was, the way he was playing, unfortunately he's stagnated and isn't capable of consistently performing for us.

He's a frustrating player for sure....he has talent without doubt but absolutely nothing came off him on Sunday.
Boston (H) - Match Thread on 17:40 - Dec 2 with 1687 viewsJames1980

It seems that the opposition now set up to allow us to kick it around at the back and up to the halfway line. Then they will double or even triple up against 'key players' if the we progressing into their half

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 17:55 - Dec 2 with 1631 viewsrichfoad32

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 17:40 - Dec 2 by James1980

It seems that the opposition now set up to allow us to kick it around at the back and up to the halfway line. Then they will double or even triple up against 'key players' if the we progressing into their half

Yup. We took a few teams by surprise at the start of the season and looked impressive (albeit against mostly weaker teams). Then we got sussed, teams are quite happy to let us fart around at the back, they now know exactly when and who to press and we have no Plan B. I still think Alby is wasted on the wing and should be deployed more centrally. He's not the long term answer but we can't look any more toothless than we do at the minute. I don't like to pile on players and I know he's been injured but I don't see anything in Pyke at all.
Boston (H) - Match Thread on 18:34 - Dec 2 with 1559 viewsaleanddale

Boston (H) - Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 1 by SuddenLad

It's a long, long time since I saw a performance such as that today. Devoid of energy, ideas, urgency, passion and tactics.

It's obvious that BBM needs some help to get players in who can affect the performances. Watching players strolling about with apparently no attacking intent is mind numbingly boring.

Utter garbage and if the CEO and his cohorts don't realise that investment is needed, then they are not fit for the posts they hold.

Boston deserve their replay. If we play like that again, we deserve to be beaten. Shocking.

Well played Boston you deserved to win yesterday,

I have waited 24 hours before posting to calm down BUT Sudden nails it for me.

BBM there is no excuse for this first line.

SuddenLad wrote >> It's a long, long time since I saw a performance such as that today. Devoid of energy, ideas, urgency, passion and tactics.

This has to be addressed immediately or we are in huge trouble. Horrible that yesterday I never want to see the same as a Dale fan ever again.

Effort a plenty and go for goal!! that's shooting please! even if we get walloped by 4 or 5 Saturday if they effort is there for all to see I will give BBM and this set of players the benefit of the doubt but that yesterday was a shocker!!
Boston (H) - Match Thread on 19:44 - Dec 2 with 1455 viewstodmordendale

I agree that Pikey offers no threat. I can’t understand why Bradley was on the pitch at all. He tries to look like a footballer but at the moment he is a waste of time.
I don’t know why BBM pulled Morley off in the first half and left the ineffectual Pikey and Bradley on.
Morley’s range of passing always offers a threat and creates an opening.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024