Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. 13:45 - Dec 2 with 8790 viewsRAFC1907

Rochdale afc was formed 1907, it has done just fine without you and it will do just fine when you go.

WE WANT DUNPHY BACK!

Poll: Bottomley...

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 13:51 - Dec 2 with 4733 viewsRochdale_ger

This will be taken down
Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 13:58 - Dec 2 with 4683 viewssweetcorn

Was the one thread you had not enough?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 14:00 - Dec 2 with 4675 viewsParkinsGimp

Dumbo gave KJH a 5 year contract that cost this club a fortune to pay off , he also allowed the arrogant one to sign crap players on long expensive contracts , we are still reaping the costs of those players . So perhaps not Dumbo back eh? Let us also not forget that Dumbo blundered into the HillCroft thing cos he he didnt have a clue what to do when he sacked the snivelling coward Parkin way too late! Dumbo also brought FRMSE to the club and that balloon Coleman.
No idea who would be around , but this Bottomley guy seems a bit snidely to say the least, and the Trust seem in cahoots with him , so they are not fit for purpose.
Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 14:18 - Dec 2 with 4602 viewsKenBoon

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 14:00 - Dec 2 by ParkinsGimp

Dumbo gave KJH a 5 year contract that cost this club a fortune to pay off , he also allowed the arrogant one to sign crap players on long expensive contracts , we are still reaping the costs of those players . So perhaps not Dumbo back eh? Let us also not forget that Dumbo blundered into the HillCroft thing cos he he didnt have a clue what to do when he sacked the snivelling coward Parkin way too late! Dumbo also brought FRMSE to the club and that balloon Coleman.
No idea who would be around , but this Bottomley guy seems a bit snidely to say the least, and the Trust seem in cahoots with him , so they are not fit for purpose.

Dumbo. Seriously? Nearly 40 years service. Oversaw the development of Spotland from dump to a modern football ground. Was chairman for the most successful years in this club's history and true fan. You might not be a fan of all his decisions, Captain Hindsight, but show him some respect. He has more than earned that from every single supporter.
Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 16:13 - Dec 2 with 4363 viewsSandyDrum

This forum and some of the people who post on it are so, so weird.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 16:20 - Dec 2 with 4330 viewsRochdale_ger

A lot of what Parkins gimp is saying is right if you just want to highlight Mr Dunphys bad points. The irony is the clique only seen collective their arse with his regime when the then CEO organised a gala dinner of all things.
Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 16:20 - Dec 2 with 4319 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 16:13 - Dec 2 by SandyDrum

This forum and some of the people who post on it are so, so weird.

Thanks

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 16:32 - Dec 2 with 4275 viewsRochdale_ger

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 16:20 - Dec 2 by rochdaleriddler

Thanks

He’s not wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 17:33 - Dec 2 with 4082 viewselectricblue

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 14:00 - Dec 2 by ParkinsGimp

So you have to be utterly perfect then and not allowed to make mistakes!
By making mistakes you become better in what you do.

Dumbo as you so rudely call him also sacked the mistakes he employed aswell so he cannot be that dumb to rectify the issue....

Im surprised that you have not mentioned the fact that did or didnt Dumbo pass the fit to run a club test either......
[Post edited 2 Dec 2019 18:13]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 18:17 - Dec 2 with 3942 viewsRAFC1907

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 14:18 - Dec 2 by KenBoon

Dumbo. Seriously? Nearly 40 years service. Oversaw the development of Spotland from dump to a modern football ground. Was chairman for the most successful years in this club's history and true fan. You might not be a fan of all his decisions, Captain Hindsight, but show him some respect. He has more than earned that from every single supporter.

I admire your honesty and I agree with this post.

The funny thing is, you have 14 likes about Dunphy, and people have clicked down on my original post...

Would people prefer to have Dunphy back at the club as chairman tomorrow?

Because I certainly would.

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 18:23 - Dec 2 with 3907 viewselectricblue

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 18:17 - Dec 2 by RAFC1907

The funny thing is, you have 14 likes about Dunphy, and people have clicked down on my original post...

No....
They say never go back as it is never the same and dont forget CD is much older than when he took the chairmans role.....

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 18:37 - Dec 2 with 3848 viewsRochdale_ger

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 18:17 - Dec 2 by RAFC1907

Wouldn’t make a difference to my life. Couldn’t give a hoot. He’s got a successful company and has done well for himself in life while employing and training local tradesmen. I hope whatever he’s doing now he’s enjoying himself.
Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:26 - Dec 2 with 3713 viewsRAFC1907

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 18:23 - Dec 2 by electricblue

No....
They say never go back as it is never the same and dont forget CD is much older than when he took the chairmans role.....

Wow, what an absolute moran.

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:27 - Dec 2 with 3700 viewsRAFC1907

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 18:37 - Dec 2 by Rochdale_ger

Wouldn’t make a difference to my life. Couldn’t give a hoot. He’s got a successful company and has done well for himself in life while employing and training local tradesmen. I hope whatever he’s doing now he’s enjoying himself.

Okay so let's keep the current never to be seen chairman in the club and the puppet CEO who's on £80,000 a year whereas Dunphy never took a salary.

Moran

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:29 - Dec 2 with 3671 viewsSuddenLad

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:27 - Dec 2 by RAFC1907

Okay so let's keep the current never to be seen chairman in the club and the puppet CEO who's on £80,000 a year whereas Dunphy never took a salary.

Moran

Kevin Moran - first player to be sent off in an FA Cup final ?

Or even Ronnie perhaps ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:34 - Dec 2 with 3636 viewsRochdale_ger

Moran

I would like roman abromavich to be our chairman.
Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:36 - Dec 2 with 3612 viewsrochdaleriddler

Moran

The previous CEO took a salary, which is the better comparison surely

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:38 - Dec 2 with 3604 viewsSuddenLad

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:36 - Dec 2 by rochdaleriddler

The previous CEO took a salary, which is the better comparison surely

Was he here long enough to draw a salary ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:39 - Dec 2 with 3592 viewsTVOS1907

Moran

Where have you got that £80,000 figure from?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:40 - Dec 2 with 3571 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:38 - Dec 2 by SuddenLad

Was he here long enough to draw a salary ?

Or any previous CEO

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:41 - Dec 2 with 3560 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:34 - Dec 2 by Rochdale_ger

I would like roman abromavich to be our chairman.

Bring back tommy cannon

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:44 - Dec 2 with 3544 viewsjudd

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:41 - Dec 2 by rochdaleriddler

Bring back tommy cannon

At least he could get fired!

Poll: What is it to be then?

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 20:45 - Dec 2 with 3406 viewselectricblue

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:41 - Dec 2 by rochdaleriddler

Bring back tommy cannon

And what did it cost to get rid of that clown £250k!.

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 20:49 - Dec 2 with 3385 viewssweetcorn

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:26 - Dec 2 by RAFC1907

Wow, what an absolute moran.

The irony.

You mang.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 20:52 - Dec 2 with 3373 viewsTVOS1907

Bottomley and Kilpatrick GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. on 19:29 - Dec 2 by SuddenLad

Kevin Moran - first player to be sent off in an FA Cup final ?

Or even Ronnie perhaps ?

Or Steve, diminutive 1980s Southampton forward.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024