Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Boris Johnson a coward? 06:57 - Dec 6 with 34330 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Every other leader has been interviewed, but he refuses. It’s quite devastating stuff from Neil here.

[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 6:58]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 18:43 - Dec 6 with 1526 viewsFalingeParka

So hang on. 75 years of peace. Some kind of strategic way forward for workers and employers to work to and negotiate. Some way to think about our continent, the other massive trading blocs and the way forward.

But no, some **** (Cameron) gets everyone worked up about 'sovereignty' to appease mindless tits and there goes the neighbourhood. AS IF we were having a say about workers' rights in the first place.

Bullshit you can get a plasterer for £50 a day from anywhere even if they sleep 10 to a bed and live in Astana and commute.

You are being invited to shit on yourselves, as always, in the freaking memory of 1970s disputes. How much Eton fckg bs are you willing to swallow?

ColonelHall

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 18:51 - Dec 6 with 1497 views49thseason

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 17:11 - Dec 6 by tony_roch975

True, they'll have sole rights to any exploitative, zero hours, unskilled, slave labour job left in the UK after Boris has sold off what's left of the 'family silver' & his mates in USA corporations have creamed off the profits.

UK-based companies invested around $541 billion in the USA in 2017 while US-based companies invested around $748 billion in the UK, according to official US figures.6 Jun 2019 its true these numbers seem to have declined over the last couple of years, but there is a tsunami of money waiting for the certainty of a brexit outcome , one way or the other..... Hardly "selling off the family silver" , investments between the US and the UK dwarf those between the UK and the EU and just for the record, having spent a lifetime selling to over 60 countries around the world, the US is by far the easiest to do business with when compared with EU countries espcially France and Germany and with the possible exception of Hungary. In fact, selling to Gadaffi was easier than selling to the French, but I cant tell you how I did it!
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 18:55 - Dec 6 with 1490 viewsFalingeParka

You are taken for a fkng moron. How obvious can it be? How degrading to self to attempt to batter yourself in the name of 'sovereignty'. FFS you chimpanzees.

How noble our ancestors who created even the idea of unions, schooling for all, common standards, the NHS. You would sell it all to be slaves for fear, some sht you're sold. Fear. FFS,

ColonelHall

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:08 - Dec 6 with 1464 viewsJames1980

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 18:55 - Dec 6 by FalingeParka

You are taken for a fkng moron. How obvious can it be? How degrading to self to attempt to batter yourself in the name of 'sovereignty'. FFS you chimpanzees.

How noble our ancestors who created even the idea of unions, schooling for all, common standards, the NHS. You would sell it all to be slaves for fear, some sht you're sold. Fear. FFS,

Thank goodness we are taking our country back hey

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:10 - Dec 6 with 1464 viewsFalingeParka

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 18:55 - Dec 6 by FalingeParka

Effing Finberty, read a book have we? You haven't a clue how it works, from source material to shelf. Ranger, other apologists, you have no clue how the jigsaw is put together and with what glue. Zero clue, fcing mindless attempts to make sense. It's like there was no other choice. Well. wake up, there is choice you tits. It's all out there.

ColonelHall

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:14 - Dec 6 with 1460 viewsRochdale_ger

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:10 - Dec 6 by FalingeParka

Effing Finberty, read a book have we? You haven't a clue how it works, from source material to shelf. Ranger, other apologists, you have no clue how the jigsaw is put together and with what glue. Zero clue, fcing mindless attempts to make sense. It's like there was no other choice. Well. wake up, there is choice you tits. It's all out there.

As usual you sound like you’ve been sniffing glue
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:22 - Dec 6 with 1448 viewsFalingeParka

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:14 - Dec 6 by Rochdale_ger

You're a moron lad. A two ounce last orders dribbly piss moron. The long and short. I've had enough really, you win. Moronland is yours.

ColonelHall

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:32 - Dec 6 with 1434 viewsDorislove

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:22 - Dec 6 by FalingeParka

You're a moron lad. A two ounce last orders dribbly piss moron. The long and short. I've had enough really, you win. Moronland is yours.

Take the advise or not ,once you start with the effing and jeffing you have lost the debate.
If you are still on here.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:42 - Dec 6 with 1413 viewsFalingeParka

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:14 - Dec 6 by Rochdale_ger

You, and like you, have been carried like a child all this way. Every step. Every 'right' you enjoy has been fought for. That's all good. Show an ounce of the right stuff if you're able.

If it ain't good enough then stand for office yourself.

ColonelHall

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:00 - Dec 6 with 1382 viewsDorislove

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:42 - Dec 6 by FalingeParka

You, and like you, have been carried like a child all this way. Every step. Every 'right' you enjoy has been fought for. That's all good. Show an ounce of the right stuff if you're able.

If it ain't good enough then stand for office yourself.

Every 'right' you enjoy has been fought for.

Exactly right ,by people who are far braver than i have seen in the last 70 years.Your bitterness if you are ex service is showing a poor reflection on servicemen around this country .I was speaking to a Afghan vet today ,he seemed to have no bitterness apart from losing 7 friends and only wanted to help people .
If i have misread your post please accept my apologies.
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:05 - Dec 6 with 1373 viewsFalingeParka

It takes SO much energy, treading water like a bastard, to put oneself in an idiot's shoes, see it like they do. It's kind of double treading water. True jerks, utter tools, give us all a break.

ColonelHall

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:16 - Dec 6 with 1354 viewsFalingeParka

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:00 - Dec 6 by Dorislove

Every 'right' you enjoy has been fought for.

Exactly right ,by people who are far braver than i have seen in the last 70 years.Your bitterness if you are ex service is showing a poor reflection on servicemen around this country .I was speaking to a Afghan vet today ,he seemed to have no bitterness apart from losing 7 friends and only wanted to help people .
If i have misread your post please accept my apologies.

You're so right. Every step has been fought for, tooth and nail. To give these away to filth like Johnson, to give away rights to con artists in the name of patriotism, it breaks my fkng heart...

ColonelHall

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:23 - Dec 6 with 1342 viewsDorislove

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:16 - Dec 6 by FalingeParka

You're so right. Every step has been fought for, tooth and nail. To give these away to filth like Johnson, to give away rights to con artists in the name of patriotism, it breaks my fkng heart...

I have worded it badly or you have missed my point ,i dont agree with your sentiments at all .
Are you ex service,if so which service and regiment?
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:29 - Dec 6 with 1330 viewsFalingeParka

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:23 - Dec 6 by Dorislove

I have worded it badly or you have missed my point ,i dont agree with your sentiments at all .
Are you ex service,if so which service and regiment?

What is your point?

ColonelHall

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:36 - Dec 6 with 1323 viewsDorislove

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:29 - Dec 6 by FalingeParka

What is your point?

I thought i made my point clear when i said i dont agree with any of your sentiments ,now its time you answered a question .
Are you ex Military or not ,if so which regiment ?
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:38 - Dec 6 with 1316 viewsFalingeParka

Good grief. This is to the fckn limit. What is it the incoherent Brexiters want? WHAT IS IT????????? FFS!!! WHAT IS IT???

ColonelHall

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:44 - Dec 6 with 1302 viewsFalingeParka

Children. I mean FFS you're just kids. What is it you want? A bigger telly?

ColonelHall

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:50 - Dec 6 with 1296 viewsFalingeParka

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:32 - Dec 6 by Dorislove

Take the advise or not ,once you start with the effing and jeffing you have lost the debate.
If you are still on here.

Effing and jeffing, scrw me. I lost the debate years ago. What is it you want out of life you jerk? B and Q to open a bit earlier? Alan Titchmarsh to be your dad?

ColonelHall

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 21:06 - Dec 6 with 1279 viewsFalingeParka

I am still on here thanks Doris.

No, am not in the forces. What I am is so so angry at my home town being so full of dcks, dcks who let all the pubs close, never fought for my old town in any way shape or form, just slagged off the council and now blame Johnny Foreigner for all. I am embarrassed.

ColonelHall

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 21:13 - Dec 6 with 1263 viewsFalingeParka

We made the world. We fckg made the world and now are so obsequious and shitty. Too right I'm angry. Fckg Johnson is our PM. We are Rochdale, we shook up the world man. We conjured the idea of being an individual with rights.

ColonelHall

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 21:22 - Dec 6 with 1250 viewsRochdale_ger

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 21:13 - Dec 6 by FalingeParka

We made the world. We fckg made the world and now are so obsequious and shitty. Too right I'm angry. Fckg Johnson is our PM. We are Rochdale, we shook up the world man. We conjured the idea of being an individual with rights.

I can’t get over the fact that you know a plasterer who works on a £50 day rate. He must be doggo
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 21:27 - Dec 6 with 1237 viewsfinberty

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:10 - Dec 6 by FalingeParka

I say.
Did you call old bean?

Sorry to upset you further, but a couple points. Ive worked in imports for over 30 years. So I know a but about source material to shelf.

I know its inconvenient for you, is that. But dont let that fact upset you.

Also you couldnt find my angle?

Please dont fret. I know where and what it is.

Now please have a peaceful evening.

Toodle-pip.
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 21:29 - Dec 6 with 1231 viewsJames1980

This chap is a reasonable decorator I hear

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 21:46 - Dec 6 with 1208 viewsFalingeParka

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 21:22 - Dec 6 by Rochdale_ger

I can’t get over the fact that you know a plasterer who works on a £50 day rate. He must be doggo

Arf. You get the point mister and no mistake. I would never think my countryman lazy - he's a sensible fellow, like others. We take free movement of labour as a transitory thing. Supply and demand.

Don't know your take on 'what is culture' and who cares. We invented the free for all after all, proper existentialist. Unlike Liverpool, Bristol and London it was all done through own sweat.

Anything I say on here is an outlet not to be taken too seriously. You grind my gears a bit just cos you're so crap.

ColonelHall

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 21:53 - Dec 6 with 1194 viewsRochdale_ger

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 21:46 - Dec 6 by FalingeParka

Arf. You get the point mister and no mistake. I would never think my countryman lazy - he's a sensible fellow, like others. We take free movement of labour as a transitory thing. Supply and demand.

Don't know your take on 'what is culture' and who cares. We invented the free for all after all, proper existentialist. Unlike Liverpool, Bristol and London it was all done through own sweat.

Anything I say on here is an outlet not to be taken too seriously. You grind my gears a bit just cos you're so crap.

“Anything I say on here is an outlet not to be taken too seriously” Don’t worry about that pal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024