Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Boris Johnson a coward? 06:57 - Dec 6 with 35379 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Every other leader has been interviewed, but he refuses. It’s quite devastating stuff from Neil here.

[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 6:58]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 22:38 - Dec 6 with 1907 viewsFalingeParka

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 21:53 - Dec 6 by Rochdale_ger

“Anything I say on here is an outlet not to be taken too seriously” Don’t worry about that pal.

Whatever, as they say. I truly do not give a monkeys about England/Great Britain/the UK anymore. All that amazing history, that theme all gone in a flash. So many spiders under the floorboards. All yours chaps.

ColonelHall

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 22:45 - Dec 6 with 1879 viewsJames1980

As a fully paid up snowflake
The world is my country
All mankind is my brethren
To do good is my religion

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 23:47 - Dec 6 with 1843 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 22:45 - Dec 6 by James1980

As a fully paid up snowflake
The world is my country
All mankind is my brethren
To do good is my religion

The worst so-called snowflakes I have had the misfortune to come across are the ones who are constantly enraged by so-called snowflakes.

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 23:52 - Dec 6 with 1834 viewsTheBeast666

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 14:50 - Dec 6 by FalingeParka

The tit above wants out. Any other Brexiteer in?

Wow, some fun and games on here tonight ! , I simply post in good faith my own views, sometimes opinionated, sometimes a bit glib but always genuine. You can tell when you have won when anyone with an opposing view resorts to personal insults to someone they do not know. The typical lefty revolutionary view is if you don't agree then fling insults and threats out to anyone with an opposing view. Highly amusing.

FP , FFS man , get a grip ! You have really lost your grip on reality ! yes Rochdale is a shithole, but it's our shithole and if we want we can call it out as such. But Rochdale voted leave, democracy eh ??

The EU has done nothing for us as a country or town, it benefits big (German) business.

My earlier post was alluding to Greece and Ireland as examples - Greece suffering tremendous problems as a result of gross tax avoidance and awarding grossly inflated pensions to state employees. The result , German/EU bail out but tied to Greece purchasing trains and military hardware manufactured in Germany, result , further debt to Greece, huge boost to German economy. EU response, bigger bail out, tied to German banks (Greece wanted Grexit but could not afford it). Who benefited ? EU and German banks and German manufacturing of course.

Ireland, huge net recipient of EU funds, especially farmers who got mega rich on the back of this. No wonder they prefer EU to UK as it's the EU that butters their Irish bread !

But Uk continues to pump money into this broken system to benefit Irish and French farmers, help build remote bridges in Scottish highlands that hardly get any traffic and give countries such as Luxembourg huge net payments whilst we get funding for obscure projects rather than use that money for our own public services - a busted flush !

The EU is corrupt beyond belief, Corbyn knows that and is at heart for Brexit ( he has always been critical of benefits to financial institutions) but due to Internationalist remainers in party is outnumbered so adopts a cowardly neutral stance - proposing a customs union Brexit which will please no-one, so if there was to be a referendum , Remain would win by a mile as his Brexit would be unacceptable to the majority of Leverers).

So , on to tonights BBC debate on TV. IMHO Boris smashed it - Corbyn was rattled and resorted to cheap jibes which failed miserably. His insistence on US trade deals with UK is pathetic - nothing wrong with preliminary discussions, but the whole Brexit idea is tariff free trade with rest of world, not just USA, EU included.

Well done Boris ! 17.4 million are behind you ! Falinge Parka, get some medical help sunshine !
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 23:57 - Dec 6 with 1824 viewsrochdaleriddler

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 18:17 - Dec 6 by Dale23years

Surely labour can be classed as right wing for all the anti semitism in its party ???

Or had it all been made up in your perfect labour world. Funny how everything you disagree with is suddenly right wing !!!!

Too much wagging of the the uk dog by the Zionist tail, less than 0.5 % of the population is Jewish , and an even fewer number are right wing zionists.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 00:33 - Dec 7 with 1810 viewsRochdale_ger

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 23:57 - Dec 6 by rochdaleriddler

Too much wagging of the the uk dog by the Zionist tail, less than 0.5 % of the population is Jewish , and an even fewer number are right wing zionists.

Surely more Jews are supporters of the state of Israel then are not?
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 10:47 - Dec 7 with 1716 viewsrochdaleriddler

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 00:33 - Dec 7 by Rochdale_ger

Yes, I was trying to say not all Jews are rabid zionists

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 10:58 - Dec 7 with 1705 viewsRochdale_ger

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 10:47 - Dec 7 by rochdaleriddler

Yes, I was trying to say not all Jews are rabid zionists

It is weird hearing lefties using talking points mainly used by white nationalists and neo nazis. We really are coming full circle.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 11:03 - Dec 7 with 1697 viewsrochdaleriddler

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 10:58 - Dec 7 by Rochdale_ger

It is weird hearing lefties using talking points mainly used by white nationalists and neo nazis. We really are coming full circle.

Not really, I’m hardly advocating the final solution

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 11:10 - Dec 7 with 1682 viewsRochdale_ger

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 11:03 - Dec 7 by rochdaleriddler

Not really, I’m hardly advocating the final solution

The Zionist lobby is wagging the tail of the U.K. dog- Why dont you just come out and say that Jewish zionists control everything from Hollywood to the news media to control public opinion and the foreign policy of European nations.
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 11:35 - Dec 7 with 1666 viewstony_roch975

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 11:10 - Dec 7 by Rochdale_ger

The Zionist lobby is wagging the tail of the U.K. dog- Why dont you just come out and say that Jewish zionists control everything from Hollywood to the news media to control public opinion and the foreign policy of European nations.

always important to avoid stereotypical tropes but is it possible to say the holocaust was evil and so is the imposition of the state of Israel on Palestine?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 11:53 - Dec 7 with 1648 viewsRochdale_ger

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 11:35 - Dec 7 by tony_roch975

always important to avoid stereotypical tropes but is it possible to say the holocaust was evil and so is the imposition of the state of Israel on Palestine?

I don’t think the two are linked. Personally I think we are allies with a lot worse in the region when it comes to Human rights abuses. I don’t think the Labour Party are anti Semitic and neither do I think Jeremy corbyn is. I do however think they bash Israel to appeal to the U.K. Muslim vote many of which are anti Semitic. Israel is held to much higher standards then it’s Arab neighbours because it is seen as a western nation. Israel has been compared with isis on here by some, we need a sense of proportion here.
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 11:59 - Dec 7 with 1643 viewsmightydale

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 23:47 - Dec 6 by BigDaveMyCock

The worst so-called snowflakes I have had the misfortune to come across are the ones who are constantly enraged by so-called snowflakes.

Funny you should say that, as the most racist people I've met are the one's who call everyone else racist.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 12:05 - Dec 7 with 1630 viewsJames1980

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 11:59 - Dec 7 by mightydale

Funny you should say that, as the most racist people I've met are the one's who call everyone else racist.

Fear of 'the other' is a innate. It could be argued response to that fear is ultimately a choice

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 12:05 - Dec 7 with 1630 viewstony_roch975

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 11:53 - Dec 7 by Rochdale_ger

I don’t think the two are linked. Personally I think we are allies with a lot worse in the region when it comes to Human rights abuses. I don’t think the Labour Party are anti Semitic and neither do I think Jeremy corbyn is. I do however think they bash Israel to appeal to the U.K. Muslim vote many of which are anti Semitic. Israel is held to much higher standards then it’s Arab neighbours because it is seen as a western nation. Israel has been compared with isis on here by some, we need a sense of proportion here.

Certainly the history of our alliances in the middle east is hardly the moral high ground, but challenging the creation of the state of Israel in Palestine is classed as anti-Semitic by the Jewish Labour Movement etc. Just as you argue bashing Israel may have both a moral and a political basis, so might the bashing of Corbyn by the JLM and their allies.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 12:12 - Dec 7 with 1620 viewsJames1980

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 12:05 - Dec 7 by tony_roch975

Certainly the history of our alliances in the middle east is hardly the moral high ground, but challenging the creation of the state of Israel in Palestine is classed as anti-Semitic by the Jewish Labour Movement etc. Just as you argue bashing Israel may have both a moral and a political basis, so might the bashing of Corbyn by the JLM and their allies.

Us and France carving up the Ottoman Empire after WW1 is probably a contributory factor to the issues in that region.

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 12:41 - Dec 7 with 1608 viewsjonahwhereru

The main difference between the two main party leaders is that on is a principled man and the other one isn’t. You may not agree with his principles but at least he has some.
If I lived in Uxbridge I would be sorely disappointed to have an individual of that nature representing me in parliament.
I applied the same logic in my own constituency and could not vote for the incumbent because he is a c-ock.
Actually I have already done my postal vote.
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 13:46 - Dec 7 with 1569 viewsrochdaleriddler

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 11:10 - Dec 7 by Rochdale_ger

Because I am talking about the amount of media coverage for anti semitism, in relation to the size of the Jewish population. Israel is trying to damage Labour, because JC won’t be as friendly as Johnson.

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 15:39 - Dec 7 with 1507 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 00:33 - Dec 7 by Rochdale_ger

Not necessarily true. Lots of Jewish organisations that are anti Zionist and opposed to the Israeli State, including Jewish Voice for Peace.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 15:53 - Dec 7 with 1490 viewsJames1980

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 15:39 - Dec 7 by foreverhopefulDale

Not necessarily true. Lots of Jewish organisations that are anti Zionist and opposed to the Israeli State, including Jewish Voice for Peace.

Ultra Orthodox Jews don't believe the state of Israel won't be founded until the messiah comes/arrives/turns up

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 21:28 - Dec 7 with 1423 viewsmacro

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:44 - Dec 6 by FalingeParka

Children. I mean FFS you're just kids. What is it you want? A bigger telly?

So BigDave what's your problem with snowflakes etc
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 21:36 - Dec 7 with 1413 viewsRochdale_ger

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 13:46 - Dec 7 by rochdaleriddler

Because I am talking about the amount of media coverage for anti semitism, in relation to the size of the Jewish population. Israel is trying to damage Labour, because JC won’t be as friendly as Johnson.

Muslims and ethnic minorities only make up a small percentage of the population, should their concerns or instances of prejudice or discrimination aimed at them be marginalised?
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 22:28 - Dec 7 with 1376 viewsrochdaleriddler

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 21:36 - Dec 7 by Rochdale_ger

Muslims and ethnic minorities only make up a small percentage of the population, should their concerns or instances of prejudice or discrimination aimed at them be marginalised?

I’m not saying anyone should ignore predjudice, intolerance and racism. Anti semitism exists in society , the way it’s reported suggests most of it is in the Labour Party, which is ridiculous.

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 11:38 - Dec 9 with 1230 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Alas, if the polls are to be believed, and all seem to be in broad agreement, Boris will have a very comfortable majority on Friday.
It’s widely optimistic to expect any other outcome.

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 11:46 - Dec 9 with 1216 viewsJames1980

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 11:38 - Dec 9 by BigDaveMyCock

Alas, if the polls are to be believed, and all seem to be in broad agreement, Boris will have a very comfortable majority on Friday.
It’s widely optimistic to expect any other outcome.

Huzzah for the useful idiots

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024