Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Boris Johnson a coward? 06:57 - Dec 6 with 34329 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Every other leader has been interviewed, but he refuses. It’s quite devastating stuff from Neil here.

[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 6:58]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:08 - Dec 9 with 1236 viewsmingthemerciless

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 17:30 - Dec 9 by Rochdale_ger

People have been shoving pictures of ill kids lying on coats in hospital wards in front of Bj all afternoon. He is being held to account.

Johnson hasn't got a single ounce of empathy for anybody other than himself. He just couldn't care less. Imagine having to send Hancock to sort it out. He's another nonentity.
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:22 - Dec 9 with 1197 viewstodmordendale

The photo was in the lefty rag. Nothing to say it wasn’t a set up by some lefty Marxist activists intent on trying to get one over on the capitalistic greedy folk.
Don’t trust anything that I’m seeing or hearing. Unless you actually see things and know things, then it is not possible to comment without prejudice, We see that the nation’s politics have stooped too far.
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:33 - Dec 9 with 1179 viewsrochdaleriddler

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:22 - Dec 9 by todmordendale

The photo was in the lefty rag. Nothing to say it wasn’t a set up by some lefty Marxist activists intent on trying to get one over on the capitalistic greedy folk.
Don’t trust anything that I’m seeing or hearing. Unless you actually see things and know things, then it is not possible to comment without prejudice, We see that the nation’s politics have stooped too far.

Johnson would have said that if it was the case. It’s the Tories that keep having to take down fake ads

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:34 - Dec 9 with 1158 viewsD_Alien

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 18:15 - Dec 9 by tony_roch975

I'm genuinely confused - what is 'shite' in your view?
- no hospital bed for a sick child in the 5th richest nation on the planet?
- the leader of the governing party for the last decade refusing to take responsibility for that?
- or the nasty media & press for challenging that leader!
By all means argue for voting Tory cos you're a Leave supporter but don't defend the indefensible.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 18:30]

I'd understand your confusion, but i've already told you to read the last quoted paragraph in a previous post

That's all you need to know about my point of view, in terms of how the media are just determined to stick something on politicians (of all parties) to try to make them look like idiots/uncaring tw@ts/whatever - and you and all those who've knee-jerked in response to my post just prove how easy it is to get you all twisting in the media wind

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:36 - Dec 9 with 1167 viewsrochdaleriddler

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 16:33 - Dec 9 by isitme

There will still be Channel 4 and I'm sure lots of people would pay to subscribe to BBC channels.

They have threatened to ‘look at’ channel 4’s broadcasting remit after the ice statue stunt

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:41 - Dec 9 with 1145 viewstodmordendale

I am not taking sides here. Integrity by all parties seems to have gone out of the door.
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:41 - Dec 9 with 1145 viewsrochdaleriddler

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:34 - Dec 9 by D_Alien

I'd understand your confusion, but i've already told you to read the last quoted paragraph in a previous post

That's all you need to know about my point of view, in terms of how the media are just determined to stick something on politicians (of all parties) to try to make them look like idiots/uncaring tw@ts/whatever - and you and all those who've knee-jerked in response to my post just prove how easy it is to get you all twisting in the media wind

No one is targeted more in the media than Corbyn . It’s only when Johnson is given a bit that you have decided it’s unfair and shite.

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:45 - Dec 9 with 1137 views49thseason

The MPs for Leeds.
Richard Burgon
Hilary Benn
Fabian Hamilton
Rachel Reeves
Alex Sobel
Wonder what they all have in common?
Login to get fewer ads

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:50 - Dec 9 with 1106 viewsD_Alien

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:41 - Dec 9 by rochdaleriddler

No one is targeted more in the media than Corbyn . It’s only when Johnson is given a bit that you have decided it’s unfair and shite.

According to who - you?

Take your blinkers off for a minute, and actually read what i've posted

That's all you need to do. I'd refrained from posting on here until today, in the certain knowledge that all i'd get in response would be party-political prejudice

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:53 - Dec 9 with 1109 viewstodmordendale

They are all in the Labour’s cabinet. The Shadows.
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:02 - Dec 9 with 1091 viewsrochdaleriddler

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:50 - Dec 9 by D_Alien

According to who - you?

That's all you need to do. I'd refrained from posting on here until today, in the certain knowledge that all i'd get in response would be party-political prejudice

So Corbyn gets fair treatment in the uk media, is that what you are saying? I agreed with you saying future debates on TV need sorting, but that doesn’t excuse the tories behaviour in this election. I support Labour, but that doesn’t mean I am blinkered, I read the guardian, The Times as well as various sources online.

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:02 - Dec 9 with 1088 viewstony_roch975

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:45 - Dec 9 by 49thseason

The MPs for Leeds.
Richard Burgon
Hilary Benn
Fabian Hamilton
Rachel Reeves
Alex Sobel
Wonder what they all have in common?

you've forgotten Stuart Andrew, Andrea Jenkyns & Alex Shelbrooke - understandable in terms of their profile but wouldn't want you to be accused of ' innaccuracy'
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 23:06]

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:04 - Dec 9 with 1080 viewstony_roch975

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:50 - Dec 9 by D_Alien

According to who - you?

According to the number of national newspapers and the % of those which are anti - Labour; come on DA, you're usually so balanced!

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:07 - Dec 9 with 1067 viewstony_roch975

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:53 - Dec 9 by todmordendale

They are all in the Labour’s cabinet. The Shadows.

ha ha - actually none of them are now in the Shadow Cabinet.

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:12 - Dec 9 with 1053 viewsDaleFan7

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 15:49 - Dec 9 by mingthemerciless

It looks like the tame Tories that work for the BBC haven't been tame enough for the Johnson gang. He's threatening to abolish the licence fee unless they behave. Just one more step down the road to a right wing dictatorship.

As opposed to being dictated to having to pay for something you don't use?
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:16 - Dec 9 with 1045 viewsRochdale_ger

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 19:22 - Dec 9 by todmordendale

You don’t need a staged photo of a kid sleeping on a coat to know things aren’t as they should be in the NHS. Take a trip to Blackburn general or north Manchester hospital and look at all of the old people waiting in corridors in the A&E unit or outside the resuscitation ward.
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:18 - Dec 9 with 1045 viewsmingthemerciless

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:12 - Dec 9 by DaleFan7

As opposed to being dictated to having to pay for something you don't use?

I don't use the public swimming baths and the gym in town. Shall we close them down then ?
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:19 - Dec 9 with 1044 viewstony_roch975

don't think your lights are ever hidden under bushels DA - you regularly extol your pro-Brexit views on this board. Careful, balanced arguments are commendable and the tone of current political debate is worthy of condemnation, but there is no defence for inhumanity - argue it's less important than effective economics or whatever, by all means, but just as Corbyn has massive weaknesses so does Johnson - his failure to demonstrate empathy or honesty as on this occasion is one.

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:22 - Dec 9 with 1025 viewsRochdale_ger

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:18 - Dec 9 by mingthemerciless

I don't use the public swimming baths and the gym in town. Shall we close them down then ?

Poor people have bailiffs Knocking at their door and get into arrears over non payment of a tv license. Let’s not pretend forcing people into buying a product is a noble thing.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 20:23]
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:24 - Dec 9 with 1018 viewsmingthemerciless

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:19 - Dec 9 by tony_roch975

don't think your lights are ever hidden under bushels DA - you regularly extol your pro-Brexit views on this board. Careful, balanced arguments are commendable and the tone of current political debate is worthy of condemnation, but there is no defence for inhumanity - argue it's less important than effective economics or whatever, by all means, but just as Corbyn has massive weaknesses so does Johnson - his failure to demonstrate empathy or honesty as on this occasion is one.

That's his problem, you can't manufacture empathy. You either have it or you don't. He has none. As Bill Shankly once said about a footballer " A heart as big as a caraway seed ".
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:25 - Dec 9 with 1014 viewstony_roch975

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:16 - Dec 9 by Rochdale_ger

You don’t need a staged photo of a kid sleeping on a coat to know things aren’t as they should be in the NHS. Take a trip to Blackburn general or north Manchester hospital and look at all of the old people waiting in corridors in the A&E unit or outside the resuscitation ward.

good point, you don't but it's an effective image in a world where so much of our communication is by digital image and apparently wasn't 'staged' as both the hospital and the Health Secretary have acknowledged it's veracity.

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:26 - Dec 9 with 1012 viewsBigDaveMyCock

There’s been no knee-jerk reaction. The blatant flaws in the argument have been noted, that’s all. You extol regulating the media when it comes to political debate. Boris Johnson, whose absence from political debates you seek to explain via the requirement for this regulation, would however never in a million years countenance such a thing.
On the other hand, if it was Corbyn dodging interviews and wanting to regulate the media you’d be apoplectic.
The argument’s been rightly called out for what it is. A diversionary tactic to avoid criticism of Johnson dodging scrutiny.
Your claim of non partisan objectivity is ridiculous.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 20:28]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:30 - Dec 9 with 999 viewsfrenzied

Politics and the press..it’s a mix of yes prime minister and the prog drop the dead donkey.. I can’t recall such a dreadful choice as on the ballot papers this Thursday..I expect a very low turnout..and a Tory win with a relatively small majority....god help us all...
Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:31 - Dec 9 with 997 viewsrochdaleriddler

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:22 - Dec 9 by Rochdale_ger

Poor people have bailiffs Knocking at their door and get into arrears over non payment of a tv license. Let’s not pretend forcing people into buying a product is a noble thing.

I’ve always been an advocate of the BBC, but no more after this election coverage, it’s time it was abolished, along with the licence fee

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:33 - Dec 9 with 992 viewstony_roch975

Is Boris Johnson a coward? on 20:22 - Dec 9 by Rochdale_ger

it's not, but we don't need to buy swimming pools, we own them communally - unless they're privatised, but no government would ever sell off the 'family silver' like that would they!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024