Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? 12:56 - Dec 6 with 6298 viewsrochdaleest1907

Can’t go to the match but need to watch it locally. Would be good to be in the Radcliffe but not likely. So instead, which Daley pub will have it on? Any suggestions welcome. AllHail!

daveofthedale

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 17:30 - Dec 9 with 2024 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Streaming the game Live at San Spotty.....announced on Official Site within the hour

Cash in! why not.....looks like plenty of options available.
Hope we make a few squid.
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 17:57 - Dec 9 with 1979 viewsblackdogblue

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 07:43 - Dec 9 by aleanddale

Sam Smiths not JW Lees.

Think a mixture of 2 here, I remember Ayingerbrau but not Prinz?

Sam smiths lagers are Taddy, Alpine, Double Four & Pure Brew with the exception of Yorkshire Stingo brewed once a year & only available in bottles..

Shite.. better get off my phone 😀😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:09 - Dec 9 with 1955 viewsDorislove

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 07:43 - Dec 9 by aleanddale

Sam Smiths not JW Lees.

Thanks ,too much drinking ayingerbrau clouding my ever decreasing brain.
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:12 - Dec 9 with 1943 viewsDorislove

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 17:57 - Dec 9 by blackdogblue

Think a mixture of 2 here, I remember Ayingerbrau but not Prinz?

Sam smiths lagers are Taddy, Alpine, Double Four & Pure Brew with the exception of Yorkshire Stingo brewed once a year & only available in bottles..

Shite.. better get off my phone 😀😀

Used to drink Prinz in the Slip inn in Milnrow,rocket fuel.
Both were discontinued in 2005 .
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 18:25]
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:29 - Dec 9 with 1903 viewsblackdogblue

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:12 - Dec 9 by Dorislove

Used to drink Prinz in the Slip inn in Milnrow,rocket fuel.
Both were discontinued in 2005 .
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 18:25]

Just googled Prinz lager, can’t find a link to Sam Smiths but take ur word on it 👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:31 - Dec 9 with 1895 viewsDorislove

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:29 - Dec 9 by blackdogblue

Just googled Prinz lager, can’t find a link to Sam Smiths but take ur word on it 👍

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Smith_Old_Brewery
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:56 - Dec 9 with 1864 viewsrochdaleriddler

COA £20 for a curry a drink and a 75” screen

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 19:45 - Dec 9 with 1811 viewsrochedale

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:29 - Dec 9 by blackdogblue

Both definitely Sam Smiths. Printz was a stronigsh lager, about 5%. Was our drink of choice in the Alpine Ghastof.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Login to get fewer ads

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 20:07 - Dec 9 with 1783 viewsDorislove

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 19:45 - Dec 9 by rochedale

Both definitely Sam Smiths. Printz was a stronigsh lager, about 5%. Was our drink of choice in the Alpine Ghastof.

The Ayingerbrau was their standard lager at 4.5% and Prinz was their premium at if i remember right either 5.8% or 6.8% .Alan and Karen used to keep a cracking Pint and a lovely Turkey sarny .
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 20:33 - Dec 9 with 1751 viewsrochdaleriddler

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 20:07 - Dec 9 by Dorislove

The Ayingerbrau was their standard lager at 4.5% and Prinz was their premium at if i remember right either 5.8% or 6.8% .Alan and Karen used to keep a cracking Pint and a lovely Turkey sarny .

The Prinz was evil, proper wife beater

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 20:43 - Dec 9 with 1736 viewsD_Alien

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 20:33 - Dec 9 by rochdaleriddler

The Prinz was evil, proper wife beater

Incidentally, i popped into the Hare on the Hill this afternoon, following your recommendation

Wasn't disappointed, great ales (White Rat in particular)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 20:59 - Dec 9 with 1708 viewsTVOS1907

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 20:43 - Dec 9 by D_Alien

Incidentally, i popped into the Hare on the Hill this afternoon, following your recommendation

If you'd have brought your passport, you could have popped up the road for a brew *

* If I'd have been in!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 21:42 - Dec 9 with 1667 viewsrochdaleriddler

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 20:43 - Dec 9 by D_Alien

Was the fire roaring ? I see we now have a new micro bar in Rochdale now as well, opening tomorrow

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 23:10 - Dec 9 with 1602 viewsD_Alien

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 21:42 - Dec 9 by rochdaleriddler

Was the fire roaring ? I see we now have a new micro bar in Rochdale now as well, opening tomorrow

Yes it was, and very welcome too after we'd just been up on the moors above the King Bill

The barman mentioned the new place, Bombay Brew? Think it's already opened

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 23:13 - Dec 9 with 1597 viewsD_Alien

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 20:59 - Dec 9 by TVOS1907

If you'd have brought your passport, you could have popped up the road for a brew *

* If I'd have been in!

I was 'up the road'!

My partner's looking to downsize (and i don't mean me!) and was looking at the new builds on Hare Hill Road whilst we were in the area. You never know...

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 23:28 - Dec 9 with 1578 viewsTVOS1907

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 23:13 - Dec 9 by D_Alien

I was 'up the road'!

My partner's looking to downsize (and i don't mean me!) and was looking at the new builds on Hare Hill Road whilst we were in the area. You never know...

They need to sort out the footpath!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 07:03 - Dec 10 with 1496 viewsrochdaleriddler

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 23:10 - Dec 9 by D_Alien

Yes it was, and very welcome too after we'd just been up on the moors above the King Bill

The barman mentioned the new place, Bombay Brew? Think it's already opened

No another , The Pint Pot above vicolo on baillie st

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 10:13 - Dec 10 with 1400 viewsD_Alien

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 07:03 - Dec 10 by rochdaleriddler

No another , The Pint Pot above vicolo on baillie st

Ah, we're blessed

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 11:10 - Dec 10 with 1353 viewsrochdaleriddler

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 10:13 - Dec 10 by D_Alien

Ah, we're blessed

So many good pubs in a shithole eh?!!!

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 11:25 - Dec 10 with 1329 viewsD_Alien

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 11:10 - Dec 10 by rochdaleriddler

So many good pubs in a shithole eh?!!!

If anyone complains again, I'll take them to cask

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 11:27 - Dec 10 with 1325 viewsrochdaleriddler

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 11:25 - Dec 10 by D_Alien

If anyone complains again, I'll take them to cask

I’ll come, great bar near the science museum, let you take food in from chippy next door

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 15:11 - Dec 10 with 1261 viewsnordenblue

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 11:27 - Dec 10 by rochdaleriddler

I’ll come, great bar near the science museum, let you take food in from chippy next door

Went in there before our game at OT in the FA cup,a top little bar and even sampled the chippy next door.
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 15:51 - Dec 10 with 1224 viewsrochedale

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 20:07 - Dec 9 by Dorislove

Blimey, was it that strong? No wonder the 90’s are such a blur! Agree re the turkey sarnies, the food on the whole was pretty decent in there. A shame it is no longer open.

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:17 - Dec 11 with 1047 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

The Talbot Head on Shawclough Rd has BT sport & are showing the game next week... 5 big screens to choose from.
Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 19:35 - Dec 11 with 1002 viewsrochedale

Which pubs will show Dale V Boston ont 16th? on 18:17 - Dec 11 by Plattyswrinklynuts

The Talbot Head on Shawclough Rd has BT sport & are showing the game next week... 5 big screens to choose from.

That’d have been my venue of choice, but I’ll be in Walsall and my hotel doesn’t have BT Sport, I guess I’ll be having a mooch about to find somewhere!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024