Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would any of their players be worth considering? 11:08 - Dec 7 with 1558 viewsJames1980

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50694417

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Would any of their players be worth considering? on 12:35 - Dec 7 with 1445 viewsChaffRAFC

We were linked recently with winger Theo Archibald.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Would any of their players be worth considering? on 13:20 - Dec 7 with 1375 viewsJames1980

Would any of their players be worth considering? on 12:35 - Dec 7 by ChaffRAFC

We were linked recently with winger Theo Archibald.

Would it have been a signing you'd have been pleased with?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Would any of their players be worth considering? on 14:30 - Dec 7 with 1266 viewsChaffRAFC

Would any of their players be worth considering? on 13:20 - Dec 7 by James1980

Would it have been a signing you'd have been pleased with?

Don't know enough about him to say but he's a winger and at the minute, anyone who can help create is worth a look!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Would any of their players be worth considering? on 14:45 - Dec 7 with 1229 viewsdavidab2202

Another bread basket case when it appears that Sol Campbell is claiming to be owed £180,000 in unpaid wages. He wasn't there that long so must have been on a fair old wage
Would any of their players be worth considering? on 15:55 - Dec 7 with 1099 viewselectricblue

Would any of their players be worth considering? on 14:45 - Dec 7 by davidab2202

Another bread basket case when it appears that Sol Campbell is claiming to be owed £180,000 in unpaid wages. He wasn't there that long so must have been on a fair old wage

Only £3.5k a week over a season.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Would any of their players be worth considering? on 16:06 - Dec 7 with 1065 viewsrichfoad32

Would any of their players be worth considering? on 15:55 - Dec 7 by electricblue

Only £3.5k a week over a season.......

That's what he is claiming he is owed. He must've been getting paid summat whilst he was there so the fact still remains he must've been on a fair wedge. God only knows how Macc expected to pay it.

It sounds like a lot of money owed to us but was probably only a month's wages to Campbell in his heyday, is it a bit petty him chasing them for the cash or is it more about the principle?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024