Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill Ranting Again 09:52 - Dec 8 with 5179 views1907

Did anybody catch Hill ranting on BBC Radio Bolton last night? I only caught the ending but it sounded like he was slating the Bolton fans.
Hill Ranting Again on 10:06 - Dec 8 with 5129 views442Dale

At the moment, they think he’s amusing. But it’s all about Keith.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill Ranting Again on 10:11 - Dec 8 with 5111 views1907

Hill Ranting Again on 10:06 - Dec 8 by 442Dale

At the moment, they think he’s amusing. But it’s all about Keith.

I’ve just had a read through the comments on that tweet & a lot of Bolton fans seem to be losing patience already.
Hill Ranting Again on 10:18 - Dec 8 with 5063 viewsD_Alien

Hill Ranting Again on 10:11 - Dec 8 by 1907

I’ve just had a read through the comments on that tweet & a lot of Bolton fans seem to be losing patience already.

You'd think they'd at least wait to see what happens in the January window, when a lot of the restrictions he's been operating under will be lifted

But then again, it's the comments that grate more than the football

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill Ranting Again on 10:21 - Dec 8 with 5057 views1907

Hill Ranting Again on 10:18 - Dec 8 by D_Alien

You'd think they'd at least wait to see what happens in the January window, when a lot of the restrictions he's been operating under will be lifted

Think there’s a lot of resentment because of the thrashing at Accy.

Agreed that they’ll heavily strengthen in January. Hopefully he won’t come knocking for Hendo!
Hill Ranting Again on 10:28 - Dec 8 with 5009 viewsrochdaleriddler

Hill Ranting Again on 10:18 - Dec 8 by D_Alien

I wonder if he would be so dismissive of the Accrington game if they had won

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hill Ranting Again on 11:45 - Dec 8 with 4838 viewsAncoats_Blue

Tbf Bolton and Hill are a match made in heaven. Both arrogant arseholes dining out on past success.
Hill Ranting Again on 12:02 - Dec 8 with 4777 viewsrochdaleriddler

Hill Ranting Again on 11:45 - Dec 8 by Ancoats_Blue

Tbf Bolton and Hill are a match made in heaven. Both arrogant arseholes dining out on past success.

Just swirl jack dearden into the mix, perfect. Bolton at home yesterday, and yup full match commentary on matey radio

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hill Ranting Again on 12:22 - Dec 8 with 4733 viewsVivaDonaldo

Hill Ranting Again on 12:02 - Dec 8 by rochdaleriddler

Just swirl jack dearden into the mix, perfect. Bolton at home yesterday, and yup full match commentary on matey radio

Jack's taking a break from working while he battles throat cancer.
Login to get fewer ads

Hill Ranting Again on 12:26 - Dec 8 with 4719 viewsborntogo

Of course he wants to move on and forget it, what manager wouldn't after overseeing such a debacle?

It's disturbing that he can't see why anyone would think any differently from him. Psychiatrists have a term for this.
Hill Ranting Again on 12:28 - Dec 8 with 4714 viewsSuddenLad

Keith is Keith. He's a Marmite character. He has his moments of glory, moments of inspiration when he takes everyone with him and then lets himself down by ranting on about things he shouldn't, when the road gets bumpy.

I would never doubt his passion, his desire to be successful, his work rate or intensity, but he needs an arm round his shoulder now and again and a wise word.

He will always be the same, but I still don't think he's finished with this club and in one capacity or another, I can see him playing a role at Dale in the future.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hill Ranting Again on 12:48 - Dec 8 with 4651 viewsRochdale_ger

All of those two minute arguments built up when he was managing us. As much as I hate to say it Bolton have much more capital and are more of a corporate giant then we are, his unprofessional bitchy post match comments won’t be tolerated for as long there as they were here.
Hill Ranting Again on 12:52 - Dec 8 with 4638 viewsSuddenLad

Hill Ranting Again on 12:22 - Dec 8 by VivaDonaldo

It's 2 years today since Jack's wife died. Hilary was employed at Spotland for a number of years.

Hill Ranting Again on 15:40 - Dec 8 with 4378 viewsDaveButt

Hill Ranting Again on 12:52 - Dec 8 by SuddenLad

It's 2 years today since Jack's wife died. Hilary was employed at Spotland for a number of years.

Hilary has not died. She successfully fought stomach cancer.
Hill Ranting Again on 15:45 - Dec 8 with 4360 viewsTVOS1907

Hill Ranting Again on 15:40 - Dec 8 by DaveButt

She died in 2017.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2017/december/hilary-dearden/

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hill Ranting Again on 15:47 - Dec 8 with 4353 viewsSuddenLad

Hill Ranting Again on 15:40 - Dec 8 by DaveButt

You should update yourself.

Jack Dearden has tweeted this morning, stating that this is the second anniversary of the death of 'his beloved wife', Hilary.

I rather think he would have a better idea than anyone else.

[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 15:51]

Hill Ranting Again on 17:22 - Dec 8 with 4181 viewsDaveButt

Hill Ranting Again on 15:47 - Dec 8 by SuddenLad

You should update yourself.

Jack Dearden has tweeted this morning, stating that this is the second anniversary of the death of 'his beloved wife', Hilary.

I rather think he would have a better idea than anyone else.

[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 15:51]

Must apologise for my error. Having lived down here in Cornwall for almost 4 years I have lost touch with a lot that is going on up in Rochdale and I didn't know Hillary had passed away.
My sympathies goes to Jack and his family.
Once again I apologise.
Hill Ranting Again on 17:39 - Dec 8 with 4130 viewsrochdaleriddler

Hill Ranting Again on 12:22 - Dec 8 by VivaDonaldo

Didn’t know that, I don’t listen to radio Bolton . Good luck to him , doesn’t alter the fact he is very biased though

Hill Ranting Again on 10:50 - Dec 9 with 3635 viewsjonahwhereru

Hill Ranting Again on 12:48 - Dec 8 by Rochdale_ger

All of those two minute arguments built up when he was managing us. As much as I hate to say it Bolton have much more capital and are more of a corporate giant then we are, his unprofessional bitchy post match comments won’t be tolerated for as long there as they were here.

Agree with you on this one. Keith got to the stage here where he thought he was omnipotent and his comments could not be challenged within the club.
He is miles away from being so secure at Bolton, and I can already see things ending badly if interviews like that become more frequent. He is beyond changing his style now, so watch this space.
Hill Ranting Again on 15:52 - Dec 10 with 3158 viewsParkinsGimp

No other club in the football league would put up with the petulant arrogant ramblings of KJH . He didnt realise how cushy he had it here. We are not as demanding as other fans. He couldnt cope with one guy having his say in the mainstand....multiply that by a few more at a bigger club with an equally arrogant fanbase and its a recipe for disaster , or hilarity at their expense as we watch on from the wings and listen to Matey FM going into meltdown.
Hill Ranting Again on 20:05 - Dec 10 with 2929 viewsfinberty

One consistent theme of KH's interviews on Matey and elsewhere is his obsessive (bordering on the almost desperate) desire to keep the Bolton fans onside.

This seems to indicate that the cracks are starting to appear, but as others have said, he doesn't respond well to any form of criticism, and he is likely to be afforded less rope at Bolton than he had here.
Hill Ranting Again on 20:09 - Dec 10 with 2910 viewsD_Alien

Hill Ranting Again on 20:05 - Dec 10 by finberty

One consistent theme of KH's interviews on Matey and elsewhere is his obsessive (bordering on the almost desperate) desire to keep the Bolton fans onside.

This seems to indicate that the cracks are starting to appear, but as others have said, he doesn't respond well to any form of criticism, and he is likely to be afforded less rope at Bolton than he had here.

Losing again at Accy in the efl trophy

I wonder how many Bolton fans have trudged there tonight, to stand on that god-awful open terrace

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill Ranting Again on 20:50 - Dec 10 with 2822 viewsSuddenLad

Joe Rafferty gets a straight red at Deepdale on the stroke of half time...... Both sides playing with 10 men...

Just for good measure, Jordan Williams is shown a straight red playing for Fylde. Lewis Montrose booked in the first half.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 20:58]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024